Specification of Ceramic Tiles:
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
1300 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture of Wall Tile:
1. Why Us:
More than 20 years tile exporting experience, RMB 200 million sales every year.
More than 20 years tile factory running-well management experience.
Excellent quality and Competitive price, OEM is available.
Widely professional exporting experience all over the world.
2. What is the trade terms:
Payment: T/T 50% in advance, balance against copy of T/T, L/C etc.
3. What is the delivery time
15- 20 after deposit paid
4. Can you provide the samples to check?
We can provide the clients free samples.
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- But depending on your degree of sticky, may be different time. If the conditional alcohol + eraser effect is very good .2, you can take a piece of vinegar covered with dry cloth, to cover the entire double-sided adhesive marks, until the double-sided adhesive stick After the stain is completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed. 3, you can also use the heating method to double-sided adhesive glue softening: blowing with a hair dryer to soften the glue, when the double-sided adhesive adhesion becomes weak, you can easily remove. If there is a little traces, with the removal of nail polish to light water to wipe.
- Q:what is best adhesive for pool tile?
- depot has a combination mortar/grout that sets underwater. should work. if a bunch of the tiles have come off...probably indicates larger problems
- Q:What are the tiles?
- There are several types of tiles:
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on.
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick.
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles.
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles.
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick.
According to varieties: polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles, all cast glaze, throwing crystal tiles, microcrystalline stone, split brick, square brick (cultural brick).
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
Tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, such as the construction or decoration Of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:Glazed Ceramic Tile - PROS/CONS?
- for a kitchen, a glazed tile might be too slick, so be careful what type of glazed surface you choose. steer clear of any tile that has a mirror finish. if you can see your face in the glaze at a certain angle, its not suitable for a kitchen! when it gets wet it will be too slippery. a glazed tile can be easier to clean than an unglazed tile. depending on the type of glazed tile, scratches can be a problem. unglazed tiles can have a rougher surface, which helps in the slip factor, but might be tougher to clean. go to your local tile distributor and look around. ask the sales rep; tell them where the tiles are going to be installed. they can give you some good ideas. consider a porcelain tile. they can be smooth as well as textured, generally are easy to clean, and VERY durable for high traffic areas. i've never seen any type of tile fade, so i can't help you out there. most tiles won't suck in staining liquids, like grape juice, etc, so unless you chose a marble or natural stone, i wouldn't worry about that. good luck!
- Q:im putting down self adhesive vinyl floor tile.....????????
- as long as the surface is smooth yes. there is stuff that you can spread out to smooth the cracks or places where tile may be missing.
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- I completely agree w/ DIY Doc w/ 1 personal preferance..I like the larger tilesPorcelion or otherwise in a standerd size shower..But thats a personal choice 20 year installer GL
- Q:How to change a single linoleum tile?
- i okorder.com. best of luck to you. Kevin
- Q:Bai Peng tiles origin? how is it?
- You have not provided the brand we have tested, to provide you with the method of selecting the tile, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Figure tiles flatness is very poor gap is too large
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- I think that you can make tiles with resin. Just make a mold of a tile. A square mold, put the caps inside, then pour the resin inside and let it dry. It might work that way.
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Not a professional to buy tiles, as long as the attention of tiles glazed light, flat, slippery, delicate, color should be clear, the pattern should be uniform, percussion to crisp (cooked), the size to be consistent. I see that Bacheng is a good tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range