1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- A natural stone look tile will look good for years to come and still remain neutral to work around. Sofas, chairs, paints ,wall paper etc..Some larger tiles( 12x12 and larger) come w/ a small (6x6 for example) to do on your backsplash. Tossing in some scrape granite in your BS to tie counter in w/ BS.. Some interesting changes you might loo at is to change to a different color of tile at doorways/ archway but stay in the same tile style just a different color of the same tile. Tou can break it up at arch/door w/ a stone listello to add a cheap flair GL
- Q:Tiling over greenboard?
- you really should just replace the green board with wonder board.Grout sealer does nothing on drywall,whoever told you to do that is full of ****.grout sealer is for grout joints.Sealing is done AFTER tile is installed and grouted.If you leave the green board,just scrape the old glue off with a putty knife,and any loose paper,gently remove it.If there are gaps or gouges in the drywall,fill them in with joint compound ,let it dry and sand off any high spots. Installing cement board over existing drywall is not a good idea,it creates a space between the two for moisture and mold.And it creates a higher edge at the shower sides where tile edging is needed,and it will not work properly.
- Q:Outdoor decking with tile?
- You need to use cement board
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- That happened to the tile in my utility room also. I am going to try the muriatic acid Good Luck to you also Nesssssssssst
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
1. Whether the family will often have access to the guests, or whether the family wear slippers habits, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning. 2. Whether there will be a very tide of the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree of different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children at home, easy to wrestling. 3. Indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure is more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, that with the wood floor will see some of the harmony. If it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles, etc., I will give an example.
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
- Q:Classification of tiles?
- les according to the process is divided into: glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles, ceramic tiles.
1, polished tiles: polished tiles is the surface of the whole body brick body polished / polished from a kind of bright brick, is a kind of quintana brick. The surface of the polished tiles is much cleaner than the quintiles. Polished tiles are hard and wearable and are suitable for use in most interior spaces except for toilets and kitchens. In the use of infiltration technology on the basis of polished tiles can make a variety of imitation stone, imitation wood effect. Polished tiles easy to dirty, non-slip performance is not very good.
2, tiles: This is a high temperature firing ceramic tile, is the hardest of all the tiles. The tiles are more demanding than the polished tiles. Requires a better press, can suppress a higher density, the firing temperature is higher, to achieve full porcelain. The tiles are reinforced polished tiles. The surface does not need to be polished. Can be more resistant to dirt. Polished tiles and tiles are relatively beautiful, high wear resistance, generally used in the living room.
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- Types: ceramic porcelain slate marble travertine vinyl Sizes: 1x1 - 3'x3' but most commonly 12x12 therefore one tile per sq. ft. Cost: ceramic and porcelain $0.80 - $9 marble $3 - $15 travertine and slate $2 - $9 vinyl $0.50 - $4
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range