1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:Question About Ceramic Tile?
- My okorder.com for info on that one. We did that years ago....and it works for a while. It is not a permanent solution however. I remember we had to clean it really good with TSP rinse, then sand it clean again with TSP rinse let dry, and then using I think an enamel paint to paint it. That takes awhile to dry too like a few days, and re-coat it. And let that dry for about 4 more days...It did work for a few months or longer as I remember....but we ultimately tore it out and re did the tile.
- Q:Deqiang tiles how to
- 7 test slip resistance
This may be most of the staff of the tile shop will show you, so you directly on the tiles surface trample, feel slippery slip, but we think about what circumstances will be slipped on the floor tiles? Should be when there is water, some brick surface will be a very slippery water, will fall, so the test should be in the tiles surface sprinkle some water to simulate the real situation, and must personally step on the brick test , Some brick water will be more slippery, and some tiles will be more waterproof after the water, recommend this type.
8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
- Q:Where can I find blue/white tile?
- I have large white porcelain tiles with little blue diamond tiles joining the corners. I could not find these at any showroom. Decide what you want and what shade of blue. Go to a professional tile showroom and ask the manager to ask his distributors for advice. You may not find a roped sheet of tile, but you may find small tiles in colors you like that will work. A skilled tiler can put them down with spacers. My white tiles came with clipped corners and the blue diamonds fit perfect. The little tiles came in several shades of blue.
- Q:I want my bedroom to look like a royal palace, should I use tiles?
- no silk darling has to be silk
- Q:Tile floor for home?
- From personal experience, I don't reccomend them in ANY room. If one tile gets chipped or cracked, any little bit of water gets under it, your doomed!
- Q:Floor tiles pop up?
- You didn't mention what type of tiles (ceramic, vinyl, etc.) Vinyl pop up because the glue did not adhere properly, applies to both spread mastic and self adhesive. Surface prep is usually where the mistake is made. If the fault is that of the adhesive, the manufacturer often will make some amends. Ceramic usually pops up because the floor is uneven, or the tile was not seated correctly in the quick set. If some effort of was expended for surface prep, this is not the usual cause (this type of flooring has some degree of forgiveness related to surface prep). Future avoidance requires clean working conditions and following all instructions of the manufacturers of whose products you are using. (quick and easy cheat to repair=liquid nails, to glue tile down in place-hopefully before you applied grout!)
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If your bathroom already had linoleum on the floor, just count the number there are. Start from the corner where your door is because you are going to have to cut some probably to go near your sink, and you do not want that showing on the opposite wall. I think they are usually 1 x 1 foot, and depending on how large your bathroom is (mine is small), it will probably only take one box of tiles. Get the kind that have paper on the back that you can pull off and just stick it down on the floor. That way, you do not have to mess with that glue stuff. It will stay stuck well if the floor is good and clean first.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range