1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- bad idea laminate in a bath room it will not last because of moisture and steam use tile if you can i had laminate in my bath and it started to look bad in 3 months and i got the good kind the seams started to lift up we just could not stand it it looks good when you first put it in laminate and water do not mix trust me ask around go to a flooring dealer not home depot or Lowe's a flooring store and see what they say about laminate in bath's use tile
- Q:Asbestos tile removal?
- As okorder.com/, which means its probably much safer and easier to have a licensed contractor take care of it for you. Long term breathing problems are not worth saving a few hundred dollars, and seeing some of the health issues my coworkers deal with on a daily bases has reinforced this idea to me quite heavily. Don't risk it.
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- No,you cant do that .Vinyl must br removed first,you cant tile over hard wood floor either.If removing the vinyl is too difficult,you can just leave it down and use cement boards over it.You can get them at any home improvement stores,they come in 4x5 sheets,and are screwed with dry wall screws into the wood floor.They are designed for that purpose,and pretty easy to work with,and cut,as you only need to score it with a utility knife and bend to brake,.
- Q:Why did my porcelain tile crack around my toilet?
- jac...dee, there are several reasons the tile could have cracked, but I wouldn't categorically state that the tile cracked around the toilet because you put tile over linoleum. It just depends on how stable the linoleum was when you put the tile over it. I've have tiled over lino and and it's going on 5 years without any problem. So, if the lino was in good condition, that's not the problem. I'm wondering if maybe you applied too much pressure by screwing the toilet screws down too tightly. It's a common mistake. You should only snug up the toilet screws and not over-tighten. You could cut out the linoleum around the floor in the area of the lino as someone else suggested. But if it's in good condition and lays flat, it shouldn't be a problem. Still, to be safe, maybe cut it away but then add a bit more mortar to ensure the tile is the same height as the rest of the tiled floor. Still, I would avoid tightening the toilet too tight. Only snug! good luck
- Q:Will tiles have static electricity?
- Tiles will produce static electricity, because the ceramic tile protective film material insulation performance is high, resulting in surface charge is not easy to lose, resulting in people will have the feeling of being shocked. Has now produced anti-static tiles.
Anti-static tiles is a new anti-static materials to overcome the current use, such as epoxy and melamine, PVC anti-static paint, flooring, anti-static rubber sheet and other polymer materials easy aging, Durability and poor fire resistance. To overcome the shortcomings of the above anti-static materials, compatible with the advantages of ceramic tile tiles, with beautiful and durable, fire, anti-skid, compression, wear, corrosion resistance, anti-fouling, waterproof and anti-penetration, low radiation, environmental health easy to construction, A permanent anti-static, with high-end art decorative effect of a functional tile.
- Q:How to lay peel and stick tile?
- Most tile packs give an area coverage guide ,this site will give you a visual instruction of how to lay etc hope it helps,also times the length by the width to get the area 28'6 You will only need a stanley knife and a straight edge to cut self adhesive tiles
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:How to distinguish between Dongpeng ceramic tile origin where?
- Carton written to the address, where the same brand where the production of almost different places only factory
- Q:Juncheng tiles are a few lines of brand
- 8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
- Q:Which one is easy to clean unpolished or polished tile?
- definetley polished. smoother things are always easier to clean, because dust and dirt slides off them easier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range