1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Which is generally cheaper? Wood or tile floors?
- Laminate can be cheaper but wont last as long. If you shop around ceramic tile is better in the long run. If you are a diy'er it can be cheaper than laminate.Laminate transitions are very expensive,usually two thirds of the cost of the project when transitioning from laminate to carpet or tile.
- Q:what size grout joints for ceramic tile?
- It depends on the size of your tile. A lot of 4.25 inch tiles have spacers built in. When you put the tiles in it will give you a 1/8 in gap for you grout. I use 1/4 inch spacers when installing 12 inch tiles.
- Q:Price to install porcelain tile?
- A porcelain tile is decorative and glazed only on the outside. If you were to see a cross section, you would find only a small decorative veneer sorta surface on the exposed side. The rest of the tile has a dirt colour. In a ceramic tile, the colour is uniform throughout the tile. Practically, say if a prcelain tile gets chipped, you will see the dirt colour where it's chipped. In a ceramic one, it would not be such a stark difference. By the way, many mugs and cups we use for beverages, are made of ceramic. The not so personal stuff like vases could be made of porcelain. Got it ?
- Q:Is this Ceramic Tile?
- All i will say is: its normally not a best thought to put it correct on top. It turns into extra seemingly for it to come up. After which the approach of taking over a layer of laminate and a layer of ceramic tile could be that a lot tougher when it happened. I consider the one technique to make that work with out taking up the ceramic tile is to make an air tight seal between the two. I couldn't give you any strategies on how to try this though.
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- You need to remove the old tile.
- Q:Lizzy is tiling her floor and for the first day she placed 5 tiles.She went faster and by the end of day 4 she placed 35 tiles.?
- She laid 5 tiles the first day, and 10 tiles each day thereafter: x = number of days Lizzy has worked laying tiles Total Tiles = 5 + 10(x-1)] Test this equation with the information you are given: 35 = 5 + 10(4 - 1) = 5 + 10(3) = 5 + 30 = 35 <<<<< TRUE So, now you can solve the problem. However, it is unclear to me whether Lizzy needs to lay 100 MORE tiles, or 100 tiles, total.... 100 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 100 = 5 + 10x - 10 100 - 5 + 10 = 10x 105 = 10x 10.5 = x It takes Lizzy 10.5 days to lay 100 tiles. 135 = 5 + 10(x - 1) 135 = 5 + 10x - 10 135 - 5 + 10 = 10x 140 = 10x 14 = x It takes Lizzy 14 days to lay 135 tiles.
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
1. Whether the family will often have access to the guests, or whether the family wear slippers habits, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning. 2. Whether there will be a very tide of the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree of different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children at home, easy to wrestling. 3. Indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure is more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, that with the wood floor will see some of the harmony. If it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles, etc., I will give an example.
- Q:How To Polish Granite Tile?
- kerosene and turpentine
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Decoration is sure to follow the procedures, the installation of the tiles to the base to do real, the mortar filled, so uniform.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range