Commodity Information of Ceramic Toilet CNT-1008
P-trap: 180mm Roughing-in
S-trap: 300 Roughing-in
Slow down seat cover, excellent flushing mechanism.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Detail: 5-ply standard export carton. Shipping mark as customer requirement is allowed.
Delivery Detail: Upon order or as customer requested.
a. We introduced oversea advanced production equipment, complete with modern installations. We are devoted to setting up the top grade of individualceramic sanitary wares, and created our brand and idiographic culture.
b. Fast sample and delivery.
c. Best quality and competitive price.
d. Pay more attention to product design style.
e. To a certain scale and technology to expand the market.
- Q:What precautions should be taken to remove the toilet?
- No attention to the matter, that is, when the demolition of the ground do not break or get the uneven, and affect the next toilet to install on the line. General old toilet are fixed with screws, and now the toilet as long as the ground to ensure that the installation of the time to lay the glass glue, toilet put up just fine
- Q:What is the meaning of the static in the toilet?
- In fact, the use of the siphon flush, first talk about the jet siphon flush: the flush is divided into two, all the way directly to the toilet wall, the other way from the independent pipeline through the pool below the hole directly , In order to increase the intensity of flushing, and produce siphon effect, the dirt discharged from the toilet
- Q:Toilet and squatting which is more hygienic
- Squatting pan, not directly in its contact, can reduce the chance of infection, more safe and hygienic.
The advantages of squatting pan:
1. Because of the use of squatting toilet toilets, we keep squatting for a long time, is a very difficult thing, especially for the elderly and obese people, so it is conducive to reducing people's stool time, as soon as possible to complete the toilet Help reduce the incidence of hemorrhoids.
2. According to scientific research, squatting position is more conducive to defecation than sitting posture, so that defecation more smoothly, especially constipation, the use of the toilet is not easy defecation, may make the constipation more serious.
3. Use the squatting pan, not directly in its contact, you can reduce the chance of infection, more safe and hygienic.
Squat Pan's shortcomings:
1. For the inconvenient elderly, obese, pregnant women, squatting toilet is very difficult. Squatting suddenly dizzy, may be an accident.
2. squatting posture toilets, if too much force may cause anal fissure, prolapse of the anus.
Advantages of the toilet:
1. The use of toilet toilets more effort, leg load-bearing capacity is not, the weight is transferred to the toilet, so the elderly and physically weak people is very convenient.
2. The appearance of the toilet fashionable and beautiful, and can be decorated with a variety of styles, suitable for beauty of young people.
The shortcomings of the toilet:
1. The biggest drawback of the toilet is unsanitary, especially in public places using the toilet to "people panic." Toilet easily attached to bacteria, parasites, etc., is likely to cause cross-infection. In addition, if the use of toilet at home, boys urine is easy to put the urine along the toilet, it is not clean.
2. Although the toilet can make toilet posture very comfortable, but can "wronged" our
- Q:What is the installation skill of the squatting device?
- Squatting pan to change the toilet
Practice: 1. Ground all planing, see the original squatting toilet drain [trap], removed to the connection with the riser at the three links, re-use UPVC tube pipe, you can add drainage and floor drain. The problem has two reasons: 1. The original squatting pan under the trap, the transformation should be used to buy squatting the kind of toilet [business know], or the toilet itself has a water trap , Two water trap, too much resistance, poor drainage. 2. If you have squatting the seat of the kind of toilet, poor drainage, should be connected to the tube of the cross tube is poor, the transformation should be clear and then installed. If you live on the floor, depending on the scene to determine the program: 1. The most thorough program, and downstairs consultation, plan out the toilet inside the ground [first class for the 20cm thick], remove the cast iron trap, with UPVC drainage pipe connected, Re-do the ground waterproof, closed water test after passing the decoration, the height is reduced, easy to use. 2. If the water pipe for the plastic tube or from the hug can remove the water trap, replaced by 90 ° elbow can not, do not damage the ground. I suggest you find a professional master to do, so as to avoid infinite trouble!
- Q:The main difference between the bottom of the toilet and the effluent.
- Drainage direction is not the same, most of the toilet under the water pipes are on the floor, so the basic are under the water;
There are also under the water pipe installed on the wall, which is after the water, also known as wall row of toilet.
- Q:Cana Mona Lisa is good or Europe is good
- Outlet Generally speaking, the bottom of the toilet drain hole is best for one. Now many brands of sewage holes are 2-3 (according to different caliber), but the more the more polluting holes impact. The outlet of the bathroom is under the drainage and the horizontal drainage of the points, to measure the distance from the center of the water tank to the wall behind the water tank, buy the same type of toilet to sit from the seat, otherwise the toilet can not be installed. The water outlet of the horizontal water toilet should be equal to the height of the horizontal outlet, preferably slightly higher in order to ensure that the sewage is smooth, 30 cm for the middle and lower toilet: 20 to 25 cm for the rear toilet; Above for the front of the toilet. Model slightly wrong, the water is not smooth.
- Q:What is the toilet and toilet in the end?
- The toilet is the seat of the meaning of your whole too much trouble
- Q:How to look at the toilet good and bad
- High temperature fired toilet water absorption is very low, it is not easy to inhale the sewage, resulting in odor. And some middle and low toilet water absorption is very high, when the suction into the sewage is very easy to issue an incredible smell, and difficult to clean. A long time, but also the phenomenon of cracking and leakage. In the selection, you can gently hit the toilet by hand, if the percussion sound hoarse, unclear and so loud, then the toilet is likely to have split, or the product is not cooked.
- Q:Which is good for the toilet?
- When choosing a note:
1, drainage: the next row or the back row.
2, to determine the drainage wall distance (pit distance).
3, select the toilet to observe the toilet glaze is uniform, with or without color and deformation, gloss, surface defects (brown eye, spots, cracks, orange glaze, corrugated, stained, dirty) can strictly control. Good glazed toilet smooth, meticulous, no flaws, after repeated rinsing can still be smooth as new. If the glaze quality is not good, it is easy to make dirt hanging in the sitting wall.
4, to determine the amount of water, less than or equal to 6 liters of water for the toilet, the general toilet water storage capacity is adjustable, according to the characteristics of the family to adjust the water.
5, the toilet has a split and Siamese points. Separate toilet is generally small size, suitable for small space bathroom. Siamese toilet line smooth, innovative design, to choose the style more.
6, see the internal drainage connector. If the gasket, the contents of the link quality is poor, the toilet is easy to scale clogging, and easy to leak. Seals should be made of rubber or foam plastic, elasticity is relatively large, good sealing performance.
7, look at services. To choose a reputable brand products, some manufacturers to provide free installation services.
- Q:What is the reason why the toilet is not on the water?
- Toilet water is by the water pressure on the Sheung Shui, is not the water on the angle of the valve did not open ah, or water pipe blocked?
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average