Silkscreen Printing Glass is a kind of glass on which inorganic enamel is printed by silkscreen printing machines. After being printed on, it will be dried and heated under high temperature to make the enamel adhere to the glass lastingly.
Features of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
1. Special quality
2. Clear and vivid custom-made pictures and patterns
3. Alkali-resistant and acid-resistant
4. Its color will not fade after it is heated under high temperature.
Specifications of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
Applications of Ceramic Glaze Glass:
Silkscreen Printing Glass with no pollution, great magnificence, high transmittance and high fidelity can be widely used in the fields of interior wall, exterior wall, furniture, cupboard,showcase, screen, household appliance and solar energy.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:What's the difference between heat resistant glass and tempered / reinforced glass?
- Energy saving, good electrical properties by vacuum negative pressure plug suction, super seal with, can make the heating of the internal heat is reduced to a minimum, at the same time using glass conductive properties under the condition of high temperature, the glass heating to realize glass melting, with advanced production technology and processing, barbecue in the microwave oven when the microwave absorption are good electrical properties
- Q:What is the raw material of glass? How is it converted to glass?
- Melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- The glass belongs to the chemical industry, glass production process mainly includes: raw material processed. The massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar) grinding, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature in the furnace or crucible kiln (1550~1600) heating, so as to form uniform, no bubbles, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass.
- Q:The practice of acid corrosion in tank
- The construction of excellent anticorrosive paint can in a variety of conditions, including exposure to atmospheric environment, can be conveniently carried out in various forms such as painting, brush painting, and meet the requirement of the design of coating thickness and structure.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special industrial technology glass made of silicon dioxide. It is a very good basic material.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- Production lead materials are debited to production costs, manufacturing expenses, sales expenses, and management overhead"Subjects such as "raw materials" are credited.
- Q:Is toughened glass dish loaded with food harmful to human body?
- Tempered glass is further processed on the basis of ordinary glass. Compared with ordinary glass, the impact resistance is greatly enhanced, and there is no sharp pointed fragment after fragmentation, and its heat resistance is greatly enhanced. However, it is not recommended that the toughened glass tableware be heated in a microwave oven, otherwise it may damage the product.
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- Look + trend: ordinary glass, ultra white glass, float glass, acrylicApplication: ceramic containers
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- Vitreous tile belongs to all ceramic product. Its abrasion resistance and flexural strength are very high, the water absorption rate (tile water absorption rate is less than 1 per thousand). Before the tiles mainly used for flooring, tiles, as a wall material is mainly used for high-grade Gaestgiveriet Hotel, office space, but now, with the living standard and the improvement of consumption level, the home use tiles for the kitchen wall materials are more and more family.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range