Key Specifications/Special Features:
With high, green environment-friendly
Suitable for home flooring tiles, office flooring tiles, hotel flooring tiles
Add a measure of no nonsense elegance to any residential or commercial setting
High pressure machine, burn by the high temperature
Colors: white, beige, pink and more
Water absorption rate: 6 to 12%
Suitable for indoor uses
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:major issue replacing bathroom tile?
- Once you pull up the tiles and the old and get to the original subfloor you can put your backerboard directly on that. You don't need an extra layer of plywood. If you feel the subfloor is not sufficient you need to replace it too. If the subfloor is sturdy it is okay to put down a layer of thinset, then put down your backer, then screw the backer and fill the seams with thinset and the appropriate seam tape. Then lay your tiles like normal.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- This is a great homemade tile and grout cleaner that is safe for frequent use. It also works well for removing soap scum and cleaning tile counters. 1/2 cup of baking soda 1/3 cup of ammonia 1/4 cup of white vinegar 7 cups of water subtract Combine all the ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well to mix. Do not use this in conjunction with chlorine bleach or where chlorine bleach has been used. (Never mix ammonia and bleach containing products.) Simply spray it on and then wipe with a damp sponge or cloth. No rinsing required.
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- Installing travertine is not an easy task but it is definitely worth all the effort. It is perfect for floor tiles and travertine pool coping is perfect as well! The thing that you have to do is to speak with a professional about it.
- Q:What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles, as the name suggests is polished brick, so the surface is relatively smooth
- Q:Small bathroom remodel, tile size?
- I would say the 4 inch or smaller would look good---he is trying to sell you on the other tile because he has some leftover and will make more $ on it. Go to a Lowes or box store and get some samples(you have to pay for them) lay them on the floor and see what you like best. Tell him you will buy the material and he can install it. Moving the sink and toilet will be work, sounds like a week job with the tile and grout. maybe $2000 with the tile and labor.
- Q:will tile and hardwood floors go together in an open floor plan?
- do the hardwood with the tile
- Q:Anyone ever have a problem with ceramic tile cracking after installation?
- the tile layed wrong or the slap is moving take one of the cracked tiles up and clean under to see if there is a crack in the slab if there is you need a membrane to put over the crack and then the new tiles good luck
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 5) Mosaic: specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
Ceramic mosaic. Is the most traditional kind of mosaic, known for small and exquisite, but more monotonous, lower grade.
B. Marble Mosaic. Is a medium-term development of a mosaic varieties, colorful, but its poor acid and alkali resistance, water resistance is not good, so the market is not very good reflection.
C. Glass mosaic. The colorful glass brings vigorous vitality to the mosaic. It is based on the different varieties of glass, but also divided into a variety of small varieties:
I) Melt glass mosaic. To silicate as the main raw material, melted at high temperature and was formed under the opaque or semi-opaque, containing a small amount of bubbles and non-melting particles of glass mosaic.
Ii) Sintered glass mosaic. To glass powder as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of binder and so on into a certain size of the green body; in a certain temperature sintered glass mosaic. Iii) Venus Glass Mosaic. Containing a small amount of bubbles and a certain amount of metal crystal particles, with a clear light flashing glass mosaic.
Common specifications: Mosaic common specifications are 20 × 20mm, 25 × 25mm, 30 × 30mm, thickness in order between 4mm-4.3mm.
- Q:Tile grout stain?
- Products like Clorox or Oxyclean will work if the stain is caused by an organic material. If it is caused by soil or clay that is basically a mineral without a carbon base, the stain probably is permanent. In my experience when staining a concrete floor next to a tile shower we inadvertantly sprayed stain on the shower floor. The pure white grout turned reddish brown just like the concrete did. We had used an acid based stain. I believe you could easily stain the grout successfully. You may want to try it in a non-conspicous area first.
We are a modern enterprise, specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range