General Information of Ceramic Fiber Yarn
Ceramic fiber yarn is manufactured from high quality alumina-silica ceramic fiber and has been mechanically twisted to give it tensile strength. ceramic fiber yarn is available as E-glass or stainless steel #304 or #310 wire reinforced yarn from 425 tex to 2500 tex in single, two or three plies.
Ceramic fiber yarn can be woven, plaited into numerous forms of products which are strong, chemically stable and exhibit superior thermal properties, ideal for most industrial high temperature applications.
Product made of ceramic fiber yarn resist attack from most corrosive agents, except hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis.
Feature of Ceramic Fiber Yarn
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Application of Ceramic Fiber Yarn
High Temperature gaskets
Production of cloth, tape
Sewing thread for high temperature textiles
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Yarn
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fiber (Fiber): a fine, soft filament formed by certain mechanical processes (traction, stretching, shaping, etc.) of a polymer. Fiber has a large elastic modulus, small deformation, high strength, high crystallization capacity, small molecular weight, usually tens of thousands of.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to help you analyze: thrown silk and spray cotton, which is better? Which process is more suitable for producing carpets? Fire dragon energy saving from the technical point of view is as follows:1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- Ceramic fiber cloth, stainless steel wire, enhanced use temperature of 1050 degrees, glass fiber reinforced use temperature of 650 degrees.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Organic glass comes from English Organic Glass. In recent years, in some areas the sheet is made of transparent plastic all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called acrylic plate.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 1. heat transfer ink:Transfer printing for polyester, nylon and spandex fabrics;2. active ink:Suitable for direct spray onto pure cotton, silk, nylon and other fabrics;
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- Opaque porcelain: cover the color of the base crown and increase the retentionNeck edge porcelain: also called neck porcelain, darker color, showing neck colorBody porcelain: also called dentin porcelain, the main porcelain powder, used to obtain the natural beauty of dentinEnamel porcelain: also called cut end porcelain, used for cutting ends, translucencyTransparent porcelain: reflects the natural and transparent shape of teethGlaze powder: colorless and transparent, simulating the luster of enamelThere are modified porcelain, dyed porcelain, gums, porcelain and so on, can show different colors and special restoration needs.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
We are specialized in researching, developing manufacturing and operating fiber products. We constantly insist on the value of "Faithful Cooperating ,Pursuit in Excellence" and "the objective "Create benefit for customer through energy saving and cost reduction" to serve our customer and the society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 230,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range