|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped by plastic bag and put into carton box Neutral packing is also available. carton size: 320x320x620 330x330x630 pallet size: 1280x1000x2300 1240x320x320|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10~20 days|
Ceramic Fiber Paper
Customized service is also available.
Ceramic fiber paper is a lightweight refractory material processed from a blend of high purity alumina-silica fibres into a highly flexible, uniform sheet. It is recommended for classfication temperatures up to 1260C. Ceramic fiber paper has low shirngkage, good handling strength, and low thermal conductivity. It contains a small amount of orgainc binder for processing which makes it flexible, and reduces off-gassing and odour during use. Our product has a highly uniform structure due to its controlled basis weight and thickness, assuring homogeneous thermal conductivity and a clean, smooth surface ideas for gasket or sealing. Ceramic fiber paper is completely free of asbestos, and is designed to be an economic replacement for asbestos paper in most applications. Ceramic fibre paper is easy to cut with a knife, shears, or standard steel rule dies. Its flexibility allows it to be wrapped or rolled to fit most complex configurations.
Technical Data Sheet
Chemical Composition (%)
Classification Temperature ( 0C )
Maximum operating temperature ( 0C )
Organic matter content (%)
Loss Of Ignition(%)
Tensile Strength (Kpa)
- Q:Ceramic fiber spray and thrown silk floss, which is better?
- 1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
- Q:What are the materials for making ceramic fibers?
- The main raw material for the production of ceramic fiber cotton is mainly three two aluminum oxide, and silicon dioxide production process through the silk process, Wuhan, Kyrgyzstan rnd-digital ceramic fiber and ceramic foam with instructions on
- Q:What's the function of refractory ceramic fiber band?
- Ceramic fiber belt main uses: industrial heat insulation, pipe and cable insulation coating, exhaust pipe insulation coating, flange connection, heat radiation shielding, high temperature furnace door curtain, etc..
- Q:Where is the best packing area for ceramic fibers?
- Compared with asbestos textiles, ceramic fiber textiles have the following advantages:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) ceramic fiber cloth, band, packing and other products with non alkali glass fiber yarn as strengthening material have higher insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fiber.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:How to paste the ceramic fiber paper on the iron plate?
- Not used in high temperature industry, then with double-sided adhesive can be.
- Q:How high is the temperature resistance of the ceramic fiber gasket?
- Generally divided into standard type and high profile, the standard temperature of 1260 degrees to 1000 degrees of long-term use of high alumina long-term use of 1200 degrees.
- Q:What fiber glass made of ceramic fiber paper?
- The raw material of the ceramic fiber paper is the ceramic fiber cotton as the basic raw material, and the unique injection process cotton is preferred.
- Q:Expert answer. What is the difference between ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth?
- Ceramic fiber paper is made from high purity ceramic fiber and a small amount of binding agents which are scientifically selected and tightly controlled. The wet vacuum forming process makes the fiber distribution very uniform, and the thickness and volume density of the aluminosilicate fiber paper can be strictly controlled. The binder will be completely ablated during use.
- Q:Is everybody ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- The main danger of ceramic fiber is easy weathering, easy to produce fiber cotton dust, penetrating power, easy to be inhaled, easy to adhere to the lungs, not easy to exhaust, causing lung disease, and even induce cancer! Highly hazardous, has been listed as a high concern products Europe
- Q:What is ceramic fiber paper? What is ceramic fiber paper for?
- The manufacture of ceramic fiber paper was originally made of minerals! The production process is as follows: the ore is melted at high temperature, then the ceramic fiber is made by throwing the yarn, and finally, a lightweight insulating refractory material is made by wet forming process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range