|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wrapped by plastic bag and put into carton box Neutral packing is also available. carton size: 320x320x620 330x330x630 pallet size: 1280x1000x2300 1240x320x320|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10~20 days|
Ceramic Fiber Paper
Customized service is also available.
Ceramic fiber paper is a lightweight refractory material processed from a blend of high purity alumina-silica fibres into a highly flexible, uniform sheet. It is recommended for classfication temperatures up to 1260C. Ceramic fiber paper has low shirngkage, good handling strength, and low thermal conductivity. It contains a small amount of orgainc binder for processing which makes it flexible, and reduces off-gassing and odour during use. Our product has a highly uniform structure due to its controlled basis weight and thickness, assuring homogeneous thermal conductivity and a clean, smooth surface ideas for gasket or sealing. Ceramic fiber paper is completely free of asbestos, and is designed to be an economic replacement for asbestos paper in most applications. Ceramic fibre paper is easy to cut with a knife, shears, or standard steel rule dies. Its flexibility allows it to be wrapped or rolled to fit most complex configurations.
Technical Data Sheet
Chemical Composition (%)
Classification Temperature ( 0C )
Maximum operating temperature ( 0C )
Organic matter content (%)
Loss Of Ignition(%)
Tensile Strength (Kpa)
- Q:What's the fire resistance of the ceramic fiber?
- The most important index of porcelain refractory fiber is the diameter and thermal stability of the fiber. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance. Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of the ceramic fiber is 24 microns. High fiber, small density, low thermal conductivity, high temperature. If the fiber is coarse and dense, the use is not satisfactory. The thermal stability index of fiber is more important. Al2O3-SiO2 fiber products range between 1260 and 3588% in line shrinkage. The amount of shrinkage is also directly related to thermal stability.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun into fibers, please?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun
- Q:Ceramic fiber insulation moisture-proof, but also play a cooling effect?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper?
- Two ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, both can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What's the function of refractory ceramic fiber band?
- Ceramic fiber belt main uses: industrial heat insulation, pipe and cable insulation coating, exhaust pipe insulation coating, flange connection, heat radiation shielding, high temperature furnace door curtain, etc..
- Q:What are the prospects for ceramic fiber paper and how much investment will be needed?.
- It's a good prospect. I have friends around here who specialize in this. Not much investment.
- Q:How high is the temperature resistance of the ceramic fiber gasket?
- Generally divided into standard type and high profile, the standard temperature of 1260 degrees to 1000 degrees of long-term use of high alumina long-term use of 1200 degrees.
- Q:Do fiberglass or ceramic fiber paper have insulation effect?
- Second, in the case of temperature can be met, glass fiber cotton insulation better. The main advantage of ceramic fiber is to make gaskets and the like.
- Q:Aluminum silicate blanket is used for heat preservation tube or aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper
- The heat preservation of the pipe is usually made of aluminium silicate fiber blanket. The heat preservation of the base is made of aluminium silicate ceramic fiber paper. The insulation of the pipe is very little.
- Q:What are the materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range