|Place of Origin:|
SS wire reinforced
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag , carton or as your demand to custom|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after received the deposit.|
Ceramic fiber textile
Temperature:1050C ISO9000 certificate
ceramic fiber rope includes square braided rope, round braided rope and twisted rope. All are made from high quality ceramic fiber material. The rope is reinforced with fiberglass filament, or alloy steel wire. Fiberglass filament reinforced rope can work in the temperature below 650C with electric insulating property, while alloy steel wire can work in the temperature 1100C with higher strength. Ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape and rope) contain a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property .The three different styles are designed to fit different application needs: twisted rope is a soft rope, while square and round braid are more dense and solid.
Ceramic fiber rope
Glass fiber strengthened ceramic fiber rope
Steel wires strengthen ceramic fiber rope
• High temperature static seal e.g. door joint or gaskets for flanges
• Fire protection e.g. fires proof curtain against welding spark.
• The protection of cable, fuel tubes etc
• Fireproof twine, wrap, cover etc
• Pipe or round duct insulation lagging
• Asbestos substitute
•Excellent high temperature stability
• Excellent tensile strength
• Excellent thermal electrical insulation
• Excellent chemical stability resistance
• Low thermal conductivity.
In plastic bags, in cartons or according customers requirement.
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash.
Within 15 days after received the deposit.
ISO9001-2000, ISO14001-2000, CE ,SASO,SGS .
- Q:How should the glass fiber felt be used in detail?
- Use of glass fibresGlass is a kind of brittle material known. Interestingly, once the glass is heated after being drawn into a much thinner than a human hair fiber glass, it seems completely forget their own nature, be like synthetic fiber as soft and tough, even more than the same thickness of the stainless steel wire!
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- With epoxy resin as a dip agent, the condition is that the surface clean and smooth. In addition, you can prepare the proper curing time, so that you can effectively paste.
- Q:I am producing 04 cloth of glass fiber. I want to know how to sell it
- There are five basic types: plain weave plan (similar cloth), twill (general +-45) twill and satin statin (similar to leno (unidirectional cloth), rib glass fiber mesh cloth weaving and basket matts (main) Oxford Brazzaville). Sales generally go for themselves
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- The causes of cashmere wool shrinkage (1) fiber itself (or internal) wool is epidermal cuticle layer, because the scales exist, the friction coefficient of the friction coefficient is larger than the inverse scale direction along the scale direction, called the directional friction effect. The wool fiber has good elongation ability, elastic recovery, natural crimp make easy fiber entanglement.
- Q:Is recycled glass recycled high in value? What's the value of it?
- Yes, it can be made into ornaments, such as rabbits, or fruit, and so on
- Q:What are the main ingredients of optical fiber?
- The main raw material of optical fiber fiber, according to the composition of raw materials, inorganic and organic types, inorganic materials have high-purity quartz, organic raw materials have polystyrene, PS, polymethyl methacrylate, PMMA and so on.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- If the skin is not artificial fiber allergies, wearing polyester fabric clothing is no harm.And now most of the clothes on the market are natural fiber and man-made fiber fabric, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.Fiber clothing itself is no problem, harmful to the human body is used for dyeing agents, rinse agents and other irritating ingredients.When buying, pay attention to see whether the qualified product is ok.In addition, the new clothes must be washed and put home again to avoid the hazards of bacteria in the production and transportation of clothing.
- Q:Is it OK to make a model with fiberglass cloth and paint brush on the model?
- Hello Yes, but the effect is not very good. It is better to use ABS plastic material, which is beautiful and durable!
- Q:What's the use of glass fiber?
- Glass glass fiber rope twisted, can be called "the king of the rope." glass rope a finger as crude, actually be able to lift a truck full of goods! Because the glass rope not afraid of corrosion, no rust, so as a cable crane sling, very suitable synthetic fiber products do. Although the rope firmly, but it will melt at high temperatures, and the glass rope but not afraid, therefore, the lifeguard used glass rope special security.
- Q:The antibacterial effect of bamboo fiber fabric is because it has been added with a kind of assistant, not the yarn of bamboo fiber itself
- But the viscose fiber produced by bamboo is deliberately called "bamboo fiber" by the businessmen, and it no longer has the structure of natural bamboo fiber, so its antibacterial effect will be greatly reduced, or not at all
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range