|Place of Origin:|
SS wire reinforced
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag , carton or as your demand to custom|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after received the deposit.|
Ceramic fiber textile
Temperature:1050C ISO9000 certificate
ceramic fiber rope includes square braided rope, round braided rope and twisted rope. All are made from high quality ceramic fiber material. The rope is reinforced with fiberglass filament, or alloy steel wire. Fiberglass filament reinforced rope can work in the temperature below 650C with electric insulating property, while alloy steel wire can work in the temperature 1100C with higher strength. Ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape and rope) contain a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property .The three different styles are designed to fit different application needs: twisted rope is a soft rope, while square and round braid are more dense and solid.
Ceramic fiber rope
Glass fiber strengthened ceramic fiber rope
Steel wires strengthen ceramic fiber rope
• High temperature static seal e.g. door joint or gaskets for flanges
• Fire protection e.g. fires proof curtain against welding spark.
• The protection of cable, fuel tubes etc
• Fireproof twine, wrap, cover etc
• Pipe or round duct insulation lagging
• Asbestos substitute
•Excellent high temperature stability
• Excellent tensile strength
• Excellent thermal electrical insulation
• Excellent chemical stability resistance
• Low thermal conductivity.
In plastic bags, in cartons or according customers requirement.
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash.
Within 15 days after received the deposit.
ISO9001-2000, ISO14001-2000, CE ,SASO,SGS .
- Q:Why wool fibers and their fabrics have shrinkage properties? What are their advantages and disadvantages? What are the sizes and sizes of wool fabrics?...
- The causes of cashmere wool shrinkage (1) fiber itself (or internal) wool is epidermal cuticle layer, because the scales exist, the friction coefficient of the friction coefficient is larger than the inverse scale direction along the scale direction, called the directional friction effect. The wool fiber has good elongation ability, elastic recovery, natural crimp make easy fiber entanglement.
- Q:What do 02 and 04 of fiberglass cloth refer to?
- Glass fiber cloth 02 and 04 refers to the specific specifications thickness, the unit is mm.
- Q:What is the difference between clothing material, chemical fiber and fiber?
- Combustion is one of the simple and common methods for identifying fibers. It uses different fiber combustion characteristics to identify fiber types. But only for pure textiles and woven fabrics. It is not suitable for blended new products, core spun yarn products and fire proofing products.Cotton: rapidly burning in flames, emitting white smoke;Flax: burning rapidly in the flames, emitting white smoke;Hair: gradually burning, with hair flavor, burning crisp black ash;Polyester: first fused, then fired, with a glass black brown hard sphere;Viscose: low strength, hard to harden after launching.
- Q:I am producing 04 cloth of glass fiber. I want to know how to sell it
- The fabric properties are determined by fiber properties, warp and weft density, yarn structure and texture. The warp and weft density is determined by yarn structure and texture. Jingwei mithcah yarn structure, determines the physical properties of fabrics, such as weight, thickness and breaking strength.
- Q:Standard for testing fabric thickness?
- Textiles - Determination of glass fibre woven fabric thickness1. introduction this standard specifies the method for measuring the thickness of woven fabrics of woven glass fibres. This standard is equivalent to international standard ISO 4603-1978 - Textile glass fiber - woven fabric - Determination of thickness.2. defines the thickness of woven glass fiber woven fabrics: the vertical distance between the surface of the fabric measured under specified test conditions.The 3. principle sample is placed on the thickness measuring seat, the measuring column is uniform, the speed drops, and the required pressure is applied to the sample. The thickness of the woven fabric sample is measured by measuring the distance between the plane of the measuring seat and the plane of the measuring column.
- Q:How to make a fishing boat with fiberglass cloth?
- Do the best wood, plaster mold can also suggest that you go to see some part of the line made of FRP Yacht factory, some two dimensions can be
- Q:Can fiberglass cloth be used on wooden boats? What do you use as adhesive? What are the conditions?
- AbsolutelyUnsaturated Poly I ester resin epoxy resinWooden boats must be kept dry
- Q:Mattress, bamboo fiber fabric and short plush fabric, that's always good
- The bamboo fiber fabric is good, durable, comfortable to feel, suitable for use on mattresses, simple atmosphere, short plush fabric, suitable for small objects such as pillows, and easy to clean
- Q:Is GRP glass or steel?
- Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics. Because of the different kinds of resins used, they are called polyester glass fiber reinforced plastics, epoxy glass fiber reinforced plastics and phenolic resin glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:Polyester fiber fabric clothes will cross it out
- If the skin is not artificial fiber allergies, wearing polyester fabric clothing is no harm.And now most of the clothes on the market are natural fiber and man-made fiber fabric, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.Fiber clothing itself is no problem, harmful to the human body is used for dyeing agents, rinse agents and other irritating ingredients.When buying, pay attention to see whether the qualified product is ok.In addition, the new clothes must be washed and put home again to avoid the hazards of bacteria in the production and transportation of clothing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range