Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HA Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HA
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminum silicate needle carpet should be aluminum silicate needled blanket, with the continuous production, by acupuncture fiber uniformity, high tensile strength, does not contain any additives. Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is only a different name.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- 1. Ceramic fibers are short fibers that need to be strengthened and toughened by other objects. They are generally toughened by glass fiber and stainless steel wire.2 and high silicon oxygen is long fiber, no need to toughen by other objects.3 short, high silicon oxygen resistance to high temperature, Suzhou Dexin ceramic high silica cloth of silica content is greater than or equal to 96% temperature up to 1700 DEG C.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Refractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module. Just make the insulation layer, then recommend 200kg/ cubic meters. Ring fire-resistant insulation materials company has a specific index and design analysis.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Adiabatic effect: glass fiber thermal conductivity at room temperature was about 0.056, the thermal conductivity at room temperature is about 0.035, due to the lower thermal conductivity, moisturizing effect is better, so the material characteristics of aluminum silicate fiber insulation effect is good, but also with the insulation effect of fiber compression density, can not be generalized.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber length: fiber rejection is longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..Landlord, it seems that this material is non-toxic, rest assured that the use of good.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Most of the aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton with high quality bauxite, high purity alumina, silica, zircon sand as raw materials, by blowing or swinging method generated by fiber, cotton collector or settlement device assembled into bulk fiber, also known as cotton fiber. Therefore, according to its composition, after inhalation, will lead to pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Hello, silicate in the stomach and stomach acid reaction, forming insoluble silicic acid. There should be no toxicity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range