Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
CMAX ceramic fiber bulk is made from high quality Gao-Ling clay, high purity alumina and silica oxides by spun or blown process. It is the optimum material for the production of fiber textile and also the perfect material for sealing, filling and insulating in high-temperature environment.
The HA Ceramic fiber bulk have temperature classification 1350℃(2462℉) and the recommended service temperature up to 1200℃(2200℉).
Feature of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Resilient to thermal shock
Application of Ceramic fiber bulk 1350℃ HA
Expansion joint packing
Wet process feedstock
Kiln car infill
Package of Ceramic fiber bulk
Ceramic Fiber Bulk HA
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module. Just make the insulation layer, then recommend 200kg/ cubic meters. Ring fire-resistant insulation materials company has a specific index and design analysis.
- Q:The difference between the ceramic fiber blanket and rock cotton blanket
- Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Name: Cotton aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton, is an almost pure inorganic fiber, formed by blowing process production process or thrown silk spray, is a kind of low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity; high strength, high tear resistance, excellent machining performance. Aluminum silicate insulation material has become the best industrial furnace lining wall insulation materials, completely replace refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the difference between the ceramic fiber cloth and the high silicon oxygen cloth?
- High temperature is similar to that of strength, service life, the price is high silica cloth. High silica fabric belongs to glass fiber.
- Q:Ceramic fiber material fire shutter doors how many square?
- There is no full ceramic fiber material fire shutter;
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminosilicate ceramic fiber has two different production processes, respectively, the rejection process and the blowing process. The carpet produced by the spinning process has long fiber length, high tensile strength and wide range of use. The blanket produced by blowing process is short in length and easy to break, and the scope of application is relatively narrow.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Because pneumoconiosis can not be cured by medical treatment, it brings great pains to the patients and the families. It is suggested that respiratory protection work be carried out.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the miniature furnace chamber, the ceramic fiber furnace can be selected, and once the furnace is formed, the length of the furnace is longer.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Energy saving: ordinary furnace heat loss, heat rate, furnace insulation can. The holding time of ceramic fiber furnace is ten times higher than that of ordinary furnace, and it is easy to quench and quench.
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..Landlord, it seems that this material is non-toxic, rest assured that the use of good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range