Refractory,hot air duct lining
HA (High Aluminum)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
low thermal conductivity
|Recommended Operating Temp.:|
Ceramic Fiber Board HA Ceramic Fiber Board HA 1350
Detailed Product Description
ST CERAMIC fibre boards 1260
HP CERAMIC fibre boards 1260
HAA CERAMIC fibre boards 1360
HZ CERAMIC fibre boards 1430
All kinds of ceramic fibre boards,adopting corresponding blowingfibre(ST.HP.HAA.HZ) as the material,are produced by vacuum formed technology.
All kinds of ceramic fibre boards,do not only possess the same;function of fibre,but also have hard texture,excellent toughness and intensity,and excellent fire resistant and heat preservation.
Working Temperature is determined by using condition,heating manners and environment atmosphere,etc.
low thermal conductivity and low heat storage
excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance.
liners of industrial furnace
high temperature liner,vehicle,baffle of furnace door,disjunctive board of temperature
high temperature equipment insulation,heat preservation.
space navigation,ship building,heat insulation fireproofing,sound insulation,insulation
Ceramic Fiber Boards.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber fireproof plate, the density of 350-400Kg/m ceramic fiber board, fand; density above fand 400Kg/m.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- Ceramic fiber board is made of continuous production, water production line and advanced technology, ceramic fiber board produced with smooth surface, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect and other performance characteristics.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber board and nano ceramic fiber board?
- The nano ceramic fiber board through the introduction of nanotechnology, the special production process, product performance has been greatly improved, high strength, low thermal conductivity, good heat insulation performance, energy saving effect is obvious, which improves the safety of the furnace, and in high temperature and high pressure conditions, can also play a good performance the product.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Sheng Yang series of ceramic fiber board is based on the traditional process of comprehensive upgrading of the excellent vacuum forming insulation materials, slag ball content of less than 3%, fiber distribution uniformity, internal and external strength consistent, size controllable.Ceramic fiber board is made by spraying superfine ceramic fiber through water washing, slag removal, fiber freezing and vacuum forming. The product has superior high temperature resistance, excellent rigidity and toughness.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Ceramic fiber board is of high quality ceramic fiber cotton with low slag ball content as raw material, using specific pulp and mixing equipment, ensure the cutting length and the concentration uniformity of cotton fiber, using international advanced vacuum molding technology and international advanced processing technology, the product not only has excellent mechanical strength and precise geometry the size, and maintains the excellent properties of fibrous insulation materials, can be substituted for calcium silicate board also requires tough, self-supporting and refractory insulation field.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Ordinary materials have sound-absorbing effect, just how much difference. And when it comes to sound-absorbing board, we are only sound-absorbing coefficient of more than 0.3 of the material known as sound-absorbing material.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board common specifications are: 600*400, 900*600, 1000*600 and 1000*1200mm, thickness 10/20/25/30/40/50mm, thinnest can do 6mm.Depending on the temperature range, it can be divided into:Common ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264High purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364High alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Ceramic fiber board containing zirconium HLGX-564
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range