Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Raw materials such as the calcined fireclay of high purity, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand are fused with high temperature in industrial electric furnace and fluid is formed. Then using air compression injection or thread throwing machine to make fiber, ceramic fiber cotton is formed through cotton collecting of condenser. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is a kind of efficient thermal insulation material, characterized by light weight, high strength, oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistant, small heat capacity and sound insulation, etc.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber thermal insulation pipe?
- Technical performance unit: Kg/m technical capacity: 345-60 heat conductivity coefficient: W/m.k0.016-0.024 using temperature: -90-+120℃
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- 1、 It is a new super thermal insulated material developed via nano technology. It is a composite reflective thermal insulated board via particular process, containing nano-porous material with excellent insulation performance and metal foil.
- Q:Does anybody know the specification of ceramic fiber composite material?
- Generally, silicon carbide ceramics is single-phase, excluded from composite material. But silicon carbide ceramics can become fiber composite material, combined with various fiber (usually with carbon fiber or silicon carbide fiber); or it can make silicon carbide ceramics lamination composite material, combined with other laminated materials.; it can also make silicon carbide composite material, combined with other particles. Therefore, composite material must be a kind of material combined with one or more than one material/elements. Single silicon carbide ceramics is not composite material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range