Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber. It is widely used in chemical industry, electricity, paper-making, food, pharmacy, etc., as well as sealing of furnace door, high temperature &pressure engine, pump and valve. And it is applicable to various medium, such as clean fluid or slurry, saline water, emulsion, oil, hydrocarbon, solvent, paper pulp, etc.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- 1. As a fibrous light refractory, the ceramic fiber is combined with excellent performance of traditional thermal insulation material and refractory material. Involved in many areas and widely used in various industry departments, its product can be seen as base material used to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment like the industrial furnace and heating device, and realize structure lightening and energy saving; 2. It boasts low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability without corrosivity. The brake lining made from the fiber possesses high temperature resistance and dispersity, and is suitable for all sorts of blender mixers to stir; 3. It’s applicable for brake linings with requirements on high temperature resistance, thermal recovery and little noise in the brake area.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- Considering that you compare it with ceramic fiber cloth, your principle usage must be in thermal insulation: There is a variety of glass fiber cloth, including C glass fiber cloth, non-alkali glass fiber cloth, high silica glass cloth, etc. The former two are relatively cheap, but the applicable temperature is no more than 650℃. The last one, high silica glass cloth, cannot be used in the temperature above 950℃. But it is more expensive with uniform appearance and density. If in a higher temperature, ceramic fiber cloth is suggested to be used and the price is reasonable.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket: length x width x thickness x unit weight = weight. The price is different, so is the quality. There are large price differences. It is advised to communicate with others.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of ceramic fiber board is 280-320kg/m3. Made by adopting wet process and vacuum forming techniques, the ceramic fiber board is higher in strength than the fiber blanket and vacuum forming felt, and it applies to high temperature fields with requirement on rigidity and strength of products. The ceramic fiber board has high compression strength and long service life, low thermal capacity and heat conductivity, non-brittle material quality and good toughness, accurate dimension and good flatness, easy cutting and installation, and good anti-wind erosion properties. With continuous production and uniform distribution of fibers, it has stable performance and fine sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
- Q:How to keep ceramic fiber board?
- There is no need to preserve. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- The difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket: refractory ceramic fiber material is a kind of lightweight and efficient heat preservation and heat insulation material. Its advantages are as follows: the volume and density of ceramic fiber as lining are low. Ceramic fiber lining is 75% lighter than lightweight insulating brick lining and 90%-95% lighter than lightweight castable lining. If fiber lining is adopted, steel structure load of furnace can be greatly reduced and the service life of the furnace can be prolonged. Heat capacity (heat storage) of ceramic fiber as lining is low: Heat capacity of ceramic fiber is about 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining and lightweight castable lining. Heat capacity of furnace lining material is proportional to the weight of the furnace lining. Low thermal capacity means that furnace absorbs less heat in the reciprocating operation and, at the same time, the speed of warming gets faster, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of the furnace temperature operation and control and especially plays a very significant role in energy saving effect in the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnace. Thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber as lining is low: When the average temperature is 400℃, 600℃ and 1000℃, thermal conductivity coefficient of ceramic fiber as lining is less than 0.1w/mk, 0.15w/mk and 0.25w/mk respectively, which is 1/8 that of lightweight fireclay brick and 1/10 that of lightweight and heat resistant lining. Ceramic fiber as lining has prominent insulation performance. Ceramic fiber as lining is easy to construct: Expansion gap is not needed during the construction process. Construction personnel can start to work after basic training and construction technology has little effect on the heat insulation effect of lining.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- The standard of ceramic fiber: Temperature classification: ordinary aluminum silicate fiber board 1100℃, standard aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high purity aluminum silicate fiber board 1260℃, high alumina aluminum silicate fiber board 1360℃ and zirconium containing aluminum silicate fiber board 1430℃.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is manufactured by ceramic fiber products undergone accurate clipping, dotting punch, stamping die and other processes (some products are needed to bond by using binders under ultrahigh pressure). Features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃, and short time use temperature can reach up to 1260℃; 2) it’s resistant to acid and alkaline corrosion, and molten metal like aluminum and zinc erosion; 3) It has good high temperature strength and thermal insulation performance (please refer to physical and chemical indicators); 4) It has higher level electrical insulation under high temperature than glass fiber; 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range