Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Who knows the density of ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber billet with some proportion of binder as its raw material, ceramic fiber high density board is made out via processes like pressing, solidification setting, vertical and horizontal cutting, etc. The density of fiber board via wet forming process is 280-320 kg/m3. The lighter one is ceramic fiber blanket in the international standard, and the maximum density is about 700 kg/m3.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- When the ordinary ceramic fiber is inhaled into human lungs, it cannot be pushed out. As time goes by, it is likely for people to suffer from the occupational disease of pneumoconiosis. As a kind of environmental inorganic fiber, the soluble ceramic fiber is also called soluble-in-lung fiber, and when it is inhaled into the lung, it can dissolve slowly in human body fluids, seldom causing harm to human health.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- Ceramic fiber packing: woven by the high quality ceramic fiber line and used in heat insulating materials, it is the ideal substitute for asbestos rope. It is commonly used in the sealing of various kinds of stoves, burners, heat exchangers and the flue doors. It can also be enhanced by metal wire. Index: size (mm), reinforced material, resistant temperature 5 x5 ~ 50 x50, glass fiber: 650 °C, C5x5 ~ 50 x50, steel wire: 1260 ° C.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- The first choice of ceramic fiber board is Langfang Tengzhi refractory, which has good qualities and performance, durable service and can be the best alternative for asbestos! The ceramic fiber board, felt, cloth, strip, rope, thread and paper are complete in specifications .
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in ceramic fiber gasket. It usually refers to a high-temperature gasket made by ceramic fiber paper. It is usually divided into standard type and high alumina type. Temperature resistance of standard type is 1260 degree and the long-term temperature in use is 1000 degree, while the long-term temperature in use of high alumina type is 1200 degree.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- The dust produced by ceramic fiber cotton block is harmful to body, mainly presented as respiratory symptom, skin and eye irritation symptom, lung function reduction, obvious change of chest radiograph abnormities.
- Q:Who can tell me what ceramic fiber blanket is?
- Ceramic fiber is also called aluminum silicate fiber, with aluminum oxide and silicon oxide as its main constituents and other little constituents. According to different constituent proportion and the added ancillary constituent, temperature resistance ranges from 900 to 1700 degree. There is also higher temperature resistance fiber like inorganic fiber. The constituent category is nearly same, but the difference of composition proportion is very big. It has other names in practices.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber thermal insulated cotton Specification: fiber diameter: 3-6um Model: JSGW-111 JSGW-112 JSGW-113 Parameter: shot content≤10 Performance: low heat conductivity; low heat capacity; excellent chemical stability; erosion resistance; good sound absorption and heat stability. Usage: raw material of industrial ceramic fiber wet forming products; raw material of ceramic fiber formless products; high temperature industrial furnace, heating equipment, filling materials of wall lining. It is the first option for producing fiber textile, and also the ideal material for high temperature environment sealing, filling and thermal insulation. Material: Aluminum silicate products Package: Woven bag (grain cotton: plastic bag)
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- It has good chemical stability; excellent thermal stability and good elasticity. When ceramic fiber module is in a state of prepressing and after the furnace lining is completed, the expansion of the ceramic fiber module makes lining seamless and can compensate the shrinkage of fiber lining so as to improve the heat-insulating performance of fiber lining. The overall performance is good; It possesses excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance; Ceramic fiber module is quickly installed. The anchoring parts are set on the cold face of wall lining to reduce the requirements of anchoring parts materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range