Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.
- Q:What’s the price of refractory ceramic fiber blanket?
- The price of ceramic fiber blanket varies from place to place. It is advised to have a look at local market.
- Q:What industries is ceramic fiber material applicable to?
- Ceramic fiber material is applicable to the following industries: 1. Electrical equipment industry: wood-burning stoves, electric and heat insulation materials of electrical heating equipment, and sealing gaskets of all sorts of electrical components; 2. Glass and ceramic industries: industrial furnaces, the furnace body sealing, and molten and hot bending glass demoulding; 3. Petrochemical industry: thermal insulation of transmission lines and high-temperature pipelines. All these industries need to use the ceramic fiber material.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- 1、Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber felt for short, is a fireproof material (such as flint clay) owing to resistance to high temperature. The fibrous substance, formed from being melt by electric arc and then blew up by compressed air, is called as ceramic fiber cotton. 2、Ceramic fiber cotton can be made into a variety of ceramic fiber products. The ceramic fiber cotton content of domestic ceramic fiber felt AI2O3 is 62% and 45%. The former one can be used in the temperature of 1150-2000℃ while the latter is in 1000℃.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- 1）Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃.2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- What brand of blanket doesn’t matter, the key is how to put it. If the whole sitting room is blanketed, it is recommended that the decorative pattern of carpet should be plainer. If it is laid under the sofa, you are advised to use color blanket. Considering which way to choose, firstly, it should unify the overall decoration style. Next, it should be easy to clean.
- Q:What degree can the high temperature ceramic fiber paper tolerate?
- Temperature resistance of the high temperature ceramic fiber paper is different: It is above 1000 degree on the whole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range