Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Benzene plate insulation and insulation cotton insulation which effect is good?
- The insulation cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products. Ceramic fiber is an efficient insulation material, with light weight, high strength, low oxidation resistance, low thermal conductivity, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, low heat capacity and sound insulation and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic silicon fiber board, made by burning long fiber silicon dioxide, clay, talcum powder and colored glaze under 1150 degree, is a revolutionary high-tech building material in the 21st century. Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Ceramic fiber needling blanket is produced by continuous blowing of resistance furnace fusion or thread throwing. It possesses excellent mechanical properties through needling and hot compression and fixation technique, and can be directly applied in thermal insulation, furnace lining or processed into folded block and block. According to raw materials and formula, aluminum silicate needling blanket is divided into: standard type(SDT), high purity type(HP), high alumina type(HA) and zirconium containing type(SZA). Application: furnace lining, heat insulation of boiler, steam turbine and nuclear power, insulation of eliminating stress during welding, fire prevention, sound-absorbing, insulation, high temperature filter medium, wicket sealing, etc.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. Here follows its advantages: 1、high compressive strength and long service life; 2、low heat capacity and conductivity; 3、hardness; 4、accurate size and flatness; 5、easy to be cut and installed; 6、excellent resistance to wind erosion; 7、continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber and stable performance.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:Which price is high, glass fiber or ceramic fiber? Why? Is it the same function?
- Ceramic fiber has a disadvantage of relatively itchy, do not appearance after molding of glass fiber!
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber blanket?
- Specifications of ceramic fiber blanket: 15,000x610/1220x10mm, 14,400x610/1220x12.5mm, 7200x610/1220x20mm, 7200x610/1220x25mm, 5000x610/1220x30mm, 4000x610/1220x40mm, 3000x610/1220x50mm.
- Q:Which is better, aluminum silicate insulation fiber and ceramic fiber blanket?
- The fiber blanket does not contain any organic binders to ensure that the ceramic fiber blanket has good flexibility and stability in high temperature and low temperature conditions.Aluminium silicate insulated cotton is a raw material without any processing.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted?
- The simplest, the least durable method, uses ceramic fiber blankets for wrapping, which is often caused by the poor density of the ceramic fiber blanket and the lack of anchorage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range