Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What kind of garbage does the ceramic fiber cotton belong to?
- Then use the compressed air jet or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber. After the cotton collector sets the cotton, it forms the ceramic fiber cotton. Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products.
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board and ceramic fiber board?
- 1, high compressive strength, long service life; 2, low heat capacity, low thermal conductivity;3, non brittle material, good toughness;4, accurate size, good flatness;5 、 easy to cut and install, easy to construct;6, excellent wind erosion resistance;7 、 continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber, stable performance.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.
- Q:Is high density ceramic fiber board environmentally friendly?
- As far as I know, high density ceramic fiber board is environmentally friendly. For it is a kind of plate pressed by the raw material of ceramics and other plant fibers combining urea formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resins under the conditions of heat with pressure, it is more natural and environmental.
- Q:Is ceramic fiber cotton block poisonous?
- From the perspective of firing process, it is non-toxic. Adding ferric oxide and manganese dioxide in ceramic fiber cotton is traditional process. Then through physical and chemical reaction, stable silicate will be formed, and it does no harm to body; from the perspective of twenty-year history of products, no one case has been found to prove that consumers’ using ceramics would cause food safety incidents, thus further prove that the product is safe.
- Q:What is the price of high alumina ceramic fiber cotton?
- High alumina ceramic fiber cotton is quite good in quality. High temperature resistant and insulated acupuncture blanket belongs to fireproof and fire-fighting material.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is fairly good and its raw material is ceramic fiber. Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ship, electronics and light industry. And it becomes increasingly widely used in top science and technology departments, like aviation and atomic energy, and full of development prospect.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket and glass cloth is one thing to do
- The main component of ceramics is aluminum silicate, which contains calcium, magnesium, iron and other minor ingredients. With clay, clay and other raw materials after high temperature treatment made of fiber is also called ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range