Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- There are no particular standards. The specifications of ceramic fiber products: 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm; Special specifications or all kinds of non-standard products can be made according to customers’ requirements.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality is good. The refractory temperature of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is 1200-1450 degree. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics.
- Q:What is the difference of ceramic fiber asbestos cloth?
- The main function of ceramic fiber is resistant to fire and high temperature, fireproof, thermal insulation. Its maximum applicable temperature is 1260℃. The general thickness is 1.5-5mm. The width is 1 meter or below the specification. Long-term applicable temperature is 1100℃. Asbestos cloth is used as binding up thermal insulation material for various equipment and heat conductivity system. Asbestos cloth is interweaved with quality asbestos yarn and applicable to thermal insulation equipment as heat insulation material or can be made into other asbestos products.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What are the features of ceramic fiber module?
- Ceramic fiber, also called refractory fiber, is a refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best thermal insulation and energy-saving effect so far except nanometer materials. It is a good industrial furnace lining material with light weight, high heat resistance, good heat preservation effect, easy construction and other advantages. The high heat sensitive of ceramic fiber furnace lining can better adapt to the automatic control of heating furnace. The chemical performance of ceramic fiber lining is stable. Acid, alkali, as well as water, oil, steam are not eroded except phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid and strong alkali.
- Q:What is the raw material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industry as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc. Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. The application of making ceramic fiber modules: Thread throwing blanket is better than injection blanket because of its thick and long fiber. In the folding process of making modules, injection fiber blanket is easy to break up and tear up while thread throwing fiber blanket can be folded tightly and not easy to break up. The quality of modules will directly affect the quality of furnace lining.
- Q:What is the thickness of ceramic fiber paper?
- The thinnest is 0.5mm while the thickest is 3mm. Fiber paper is a kind of solid insulated material in electrical engineering, including plant fiber paper and synthetic fiber paper, which are made by being soaked in insulation liquid or varnish or glue. Using ceramic fiber as the principle raw material, ceramic fiber paper is made by wet forming process. With even thickness, smooth surface and good flexibility, the ceramic fiber paper can be processed into products of various sizes via being sheared or punched.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- Fire resistance rolling shutter door includes steel fire resistant shutter and infinite machine fireproof fabric. Steel fire resistant shutter is 400-450 yuan/m2 while infinite machine fireproof fabric is about 300 yuan/m2.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber rope?
- Main parameters of ceramic fiber textile: Al2O3: ≥45% SiO2 ≥96%, fiber diameter (micron): 2-5, burning loss(%): 18 ±3, continuous use temperature (℃): 650(glass fiber)-1050 (stainless steel wire), hot-shrinkage rate(%): <4% (nine hours under 1150℃), thermal conductivity（w/mk）: ＜0.20 (800℃), shot content(%): none, volume and density（kg/m3）: 350 – 600.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- 5 x 5mm-200 x 200mm. It is usually woven by a soft stringy material. Sealing is achieved by filling seal cage with stripes whose cross-sectional area is square. Packing is divided into aramid packing, graphite packing, anti-sunction packing, high water-based fluid packing, carbon fiber packing, aramid carbon fiber packing, aramid anti-sunction packing, ramie packing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range