Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Insulation Made in China with High Quality
Packaging & Delivery:
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Theoretical Thermal Conductivity
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength(25mm thick)MPa
Plastic Bag Inside, Braided Bag Outside
Low heat conductivity and thermal capacity
Excellent thermal stability and shock resistance
Strong tensile resistance
Excellent heat insulation, fireproof and sound insulation.
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining.
2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity.
3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment.
4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings.
5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs.
6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.
- Q:What’s the maximum bearing temperature of the refractory and high temperature resistant ceramic fiber cotton?
- It depends on what material the ceramic fiber gasket uses. It’s usually referred to high temperature gasket made from ceramic fiber paper. It is generally classified into normalized form and high alumina type, of which the former can resist the maximum temperature of 1260℃ and its continuous use temperature is 1000℃, the latter can be used for a long period at the temperature of 1200℃. Nichrome wire, stainless steel wire and glass fiber are reinforced. Ceramic fiber coating cloth and slag cloth, sintering ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber fumigation cloth) Characteristics of the ceramic fiber cloth: high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; superior insulating property at high temperature, long service life; resistance to nonferrous metals like molten aluminum and zinc erosion; low and high temperature strength; innocuity with no adverse effect on the environment.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength. Features: Apart from the excellent performances owned by the corresponding diffuse ceramic fiber cotton, it has solid quality, good toughness and intensity, excellent ability to resist wind erosion. It isn’t bulgy when heating, light in quality, easy to construct and arbitrary to cut and blend. It is the ideal energy-saving material of furnace, pipe and other insulation equipment. 1. high crushing strength and long service life; 2. low thermal capacity and low thermal conductivity; 3. not brittle material and good toughness; 4. precise size and good smoothness; 5. Easy to cut, install and construct; 6. excellent ability to resist wind erosion; 7. continuous production, even fiber distribution and stable performance.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Density of ceramic fiber products: 1. The density of aluminum silicate wool board by means of wet process production is 192kg/m3 ; 2. The density of aluminum silicate cotton blanket by means of dry process production is 128kg/m3 ;
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- Ceramic fiber is produced by double needling technique and is widely used in high and low temperature environment. According to the different manufacturing technique used in market, ceramic fiber blanket is usually divided into two kinds. One is thread throwing blanket, and the other is injection fiber. 1. The diameter of the fiber filaments: Thread throwing fiber is much coarser. Thread throwing fiber is generally 3.0-5.0;micro;m; Injection fiber is generally 2.0-3.0;micro;ml. 2. Fiber length: Thread throwing fiber is much longer. Thread throwing fiber is generally 150-250mm. Injection fiber is generally 100-200mm. 3. Coefficient of thermal conductivity: Injection blanket is superior to thread throwing blanket because of its thin fiber. 4. Tensile and flexural strength: Thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket because of its coarse fiber. 5. Application of making ceramic fiber block: It is superior to injection blanket because the fiber of thread throwing blanket is much coarser and longer. Injection fiber blanket is easy to be broken and torn during the process of block production folding, while thread throwing fiber blanket can be tightly folded and cannot be easy to damage. The quality of the block will directly affect the quality of the lining. 6. The vertical layer spread application of large pieces of blankets such as heat recovery boiler: Thread throwing blanket has better tensile resistance and is more durable due to its coarse and long fiber filament, so thread throwing blanket is superior to injection blanket.
- Q:What’s the density of ceramic fiber board?
- The density of fiberboard by wet molding process is 280-320kg/m3. The smaller one is called ceramic fiber felt in national standard, and its maximum density can be up to around 700 kg/m3.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- It’s briefly taught in chemistry class at middle school that ceramic fiber is a new lightweight refractory with high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and thermal insulation. 1. The manufacturing process of preform body: A. mixing process: weighing and putting in single ceramic raw material in accordance with the formula---stirring well in the blending basin---pumping in the higher place pond---sieving (twice) ---deironing (twice)
- Q:What's the function of high temperature ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Ceramic fiber blanket doesn’t contain any organic binder so as to ensure that ceramic fiber blanket has great plasticity and stability in high and low temperature conditions. Typical application: the high-temperature heat insulation of aerospace, steel and petrochemical; fire protection and heat insulation of military equipment; heat insulation of industrial furnace, wall lining and backing lining of heating devices; heat insulation of high temperature devices; heat insulation of high temperature pipes; thermal insulation and fireproofing of electronic components; high-temperature gasket and raw materials of module and folded pieces.
- Q:What’s the difference between the ceramic fiber and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with great varieties. It has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, excellent corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength. But brittleness and poor abrasion resistance are its defects. As a category of the glass fiber, glass wool is a kind of manmade inorganic fiber. As a result of fibrosis of the molten glass, cotton shaped material, glass wool, whose chemical composition is glass, is formed. As inorganic fiber, it’s characterized with good shape, small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound absorption, corrosion resistance and stable chemical properties. Ceramic fiber blanket is also called alumina silicate fiber blanket. One of its main components is alumina, and alumina is the major component of porcelain, so it’s called ceramic fiber.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is also called aluminum silicate fiber blanket. One of its main constituents is alumina which is the main constituents of the porcelain, so it is called ceramic fiber blanket. Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly divided into ceramic fiber injection blanket and ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket. Ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket is superior to ceramic fiber injection blanket in thermal insulation property because of ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket’s long cellosilk and small heat conductivity. Ceramic fiber thread throwing blanket is often used in most of the thermal insulation pipeline construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range