Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:||Density:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
If you have any question, please contact us and welcome to visit our factory!
We can produce the ceramic fiber blanket according to your requirements!
- Q:What’s the use of ceramic fiber resistance furnace?
- The series of box muffle maximum working temperature can be up to 1200℃, and it can be used in the field of laboratory rooms, industrial and mining enterprises, and research and development institutions for elemental analysis and determination, quenching, annealing, and tempering of the small-sized steel.
- Q:How is the quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth?
- The quality of ceramic fiber vermiculite cloth is good, and its advantages are as follows: high temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- This product belongs to non-brittle material with high strength, accurate size, and good fireproofing &insulation effect. It can be multi-shaped according to the requirements of customers. And it can touch fire directly. Classified temperature is 1050-1600℃. tough texture and resistance to wind erosion no-gap furnace lining low heat storage and heat loss touch fire directly fine construction and installation excellent resistance to heat shock high compressive strength and long service life effective sound absorption
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- Refractory ceramic fiber material, a kind of light and efficient thermal insulation material, owns the following advantages compared with traditional thermal insulating material: Ceramic fiber lining has low volume density. It is over 75％lighter than the light weight insulating brick, and 90%-95% lighter than the light weight castable lining. If fiber lining is used, the steel structure load of furnaces can be greatly reduced and its service life will be prolonged. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal capacity which is only about l/10 of that of the light weight and heat resistant lining and light weight castable lining. The thermal capacity of the lining material is proportional to its mass. Low thermal capacity means that furnaces absorb less heat in the reciprocating operation, meanwhile accelerate its temperature rise, greatly reducing energy consumption during the operation and control of the furnace temperature, and particularly making the starting-up and blowing-out of heating furnaces obtain remarkable energy conservation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has low thermal conductivity. When the average temperature is 400℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.1w/mk; when the average temperature is 600℃, its thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.15w/mk; when it is 1000℃, the thermal conductivity coefficient is less than 0.25w/mk, which is around l/8 of that of the light clay brick and l/10 of that of the lightweight and heat resistant lining, achieving excellent thermal insulation effect. Ceramic fiber lining has easy construction. Expansion joints are not needed during the construction process, construction personnel can take up work right after basic training, and the construction technical factors have little impact on the lining’s thermal insulation performance.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- The difference between nanometer ceramic fiber board and ceramic fiber board is as follows: The traditional ceramic fiber board with good heat insulation and high temperature resistance is widely applied in some furnaces, but some deficiencies, such as low strength, still exist in this kind of traditional products, which restricts its application in furnaces with high temperature, high pressure and stress. However, product performance is greatly improved with the introduction of nanotechnology and the use of special manufacturing technique. It has high strength, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance, obvious energy saving effect, which can improve the safety of furnace and develop performance of the product under the condition of high temperature and high pressure.
- Q:Who knows well about the production process of the ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is manufactured by ceramic fiber products undergone accurate clipping, dotting punch, stamping die and other processes (some products are needed to bond by using binders under ultrahigh pressure). Features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃, and short time use temperature can reach up to 1260℃; 2) it’s resistant to acid and alkaline corrosion, and molten metal like aluminum and zinc erosion; 3) It has good high temperature strength and thermal insulation performance (please refer to physical and chemical indicators); 4) It has higher level electrical insulation under high temperature than glass fiber; 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of the ceramic fiber board?
- The first choice of ceramic fiber board is Langfang Tengzhi refractory, which has good qualities and performance, durable service and can be the best alternative for asbestos! The ceramic fiber board, felt, cloth, strip, rope, thread and paper are complete in specifications .
- Q:What is the material of ceramic fiber?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous and light fireproof material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., thus being widely used in such industries as machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, ceramic, glass, electronics, etc.
- Q:What are the ceramic fiber products?
- The previous form is ceramic fiber blanket. All kinds of ceramic fiber products are made by drawing, bandaging and processing ceramic fiber cotton. For example, ceramic fiber board is made by bandaging ceramic fiber cotton, and ceramic fiber module is made by processing ceramic fiber cotton. Many ceramic fiber products are made from ceramic fiber cotton and all kinds of ceramic fiber products appear through processing, so the material and construction skills of ceramic fiber cotton becomes the main factor of high quality ceramic fiber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range