Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:||Density:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
If you have any question, please contact us and welcome to visit our factory!
We can produce the ceramic fiber blanket according to your requirements!
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- Besides the good quality of fibrous ceramic fiber cotton, the product made out of ceramic fiber board is very hard and resistant to wind erosion. Ceramic fiber backing board is light, easy to work, and it won’t expand after being heated. It can be sheared and curved optionally. Thus, it is an ideal energy-conservation material for furnace, pipeline, and other thermal insulation equipment. Here follows its advantages: 1、high compressive strength and long service life; 2、low heat capacity and conductivity; 3、hardness; 4、accurate size and flatness; 5、easy to be cut and installed; 6、excellent resistance to wind erosion; 7、continuous production, uniform distribution of fiber and stable performance.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber washer?
- Here follows the product features: 1) Continuous use temperature can reach 1000℃ while short time using temperature is up to 1260℃. 2) It is highly resistant to acid-base corrosion and erosion of molten metal (eg. aluminum and zinc). 3).It is good in high temperature strength and thermal insulation properties (please refer to physical and chemical indicators.) 4) It is better in electricity insulation than glass fiber. 5) It is non-toxic, harmless and odourless.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber fire-resistant cloth?
- The common specification and model of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5-6mm, general thickness: 1m, including nickel chromium alloy wire reinforced, stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber reinforced, ceramic fiber coating cloth, ceramic fiber slag cloth, ceramic fiber sintering cloth, ceramic fiber fumigation cloth. The price of ceramic fiber fireproof cloth is 5 yuan/m2.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- The heat transfer form of far infrared ray is to transfer heat by radiation and transfer energy by electromagnetic waves. When the heated object is shone by far infrared ray, a small portion of the radiation is reflected back and the vast majority is penetrated into the heated object. It greatly saves energy and is easy to make.
- Q:What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- Ceramic fiber cloth has high temperature resistance, 1000℃ continuous operating temperature, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance, low thermal capacity; excellent heat insulation performance, long service life; resistant to erosion of nonferrous metals such as aluminum and zinc, etc.; good low and high temperature strength; non-toxic, harmless, and no adverse effect on environment; easy construction and installation.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board, is a kind of refractory material. It still keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. Compared with fiber blanket and fiber felt, it is rigid and a fiber thermal insulation product with supporting strength. Features: Apart from the excellent performances owned by the corresponding diffuse ceramic fiber cotton, it has solid quality, good toughness and intensity, excellent ability to resist wind erosion. It isn’t bulgy when heating, light in quality, easy to construct and arbitrary to cut and blend. It is the ideal energy-saving material of furnace, pipe and other insulation equipment. 1. high crushing strength and long service life; 2. low thermal capacity and low thermal conductivity; 3. not brittle material and good toughness; 4. precise size and good smoothness; 5. Easy to cut, install and construct; 6. excellent ability to resist wind erosion; 7. continuous production, even fiber distribution and stable performance.
- Q:Who can tell me what the ceramic fiber density is?
- The density of ceramic fiber module is generally within the range of 200-220. The earliest produced ceramic fiber module is made from ceramic fiber injection blanket, for the fiber of injection blanket is fine and short, making the expansiveness of the module made out of it relatively stable. While in recent years, considering the cost of production, most ceramic fiber modules are made from thread throwing blanket for it has large tensile force. Select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module according to the furnace body temperature, the thermal state of modules and the thermal atmosphere inside the furnace. If it’s just used as insulating layer, the density of 200kg/m3 is suggested.
- Q:What is the performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace?
- The performance of ceramic fiber tube furnace is good, mainly used in small volume production and experiments of colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, industrial and mining enterprises. Ceramic fiber tube furnace is safe and reliable, easy to operate, and is of high accuracy of temperature control, good effect of heat insulation, wide range of temperature, high uniformity of furnace temperature, various temperature zones.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Both of them are thermal insulation material. You need to decide on one of them according to the environment you use. If it is to be used for equipment thermal insulation, aluminum silicate fiber cotton is recommended and it’s more convenient in installation. For the two products, the thermal insulation effect varies from the environment in which they are used.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket is a fibrous and light material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity coefficient and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range