Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:||Density:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
If you have any question, please contact us and welcome to visit our factory!
We can produce the ceramic fiber blanket according to your requirements!
- Q:What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Shell with aluminum silicate segment ceramic fiber tube is the best products of high temperature insulation, good insulation properties, the recent domestic new photovoltaic power generation projects on the application of a large number of ceramic fiber products, Ji'nan Huolong Thermal Ceramics Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the production of ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber products manufacturers.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber and light spinning via special process. Reinforcing materials, such as glass cellosilk and heat resisting alloy wire, can be added according to different temperature and situation, and play a role of thermal insulation. Ceramic fiber rope is applied to mechanical sealing of high temperature and high pressure, pump and valve. Applicable equipment: low pressure valve, high temperature pipe, furnace door, boiler, container door, cover sealing, etc. Applicable industries: chemical industry, chemical fiber, chemistry, paper-making, food, medicine, etc.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket will not expand when heated?
- However, in the practical application, the long-term high temperature working environment, because the ceramic fiber blanket under micro fiber due to weight and brittle fracture of fiber to fiber aggregation, discharge pore space, so the macro view of the ceramic fiber blanket is a certain shrinkage rate is generally less than 3%.
- Q:What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.
- Q:What’s the principle of ceramic fiber casing production?
- Mainly referring to the traditional textile production process, and by spinning the aluminum silicate refractory fiber into yarn, using the glass fiber or heat-resistant steel wire as reinforced material, adopting special textile technology and equipment, ceramic fiber casing is thus braided. 1. It is a sort of new thermal insulation refractory and inorganic material. It can be permanently used at high temperature of 1000℃. Containing a certain amount of adhesive material, it is usually burned at lower temperature with no effect on its insulating property. It keeps good mechanical strength even after heating. 2. Ceramic fiber casing has the characteristics of light weight, high temperature resistance, thermal insulation, acid and alkali resistance, innocuity, higher tensile strength and good toughness. 3. Compared with glass fiber sleeve, it has superior electrical insulating property even under high temperature conditions. 4. Ceramic fiber casing possesses good dielectric property, chemical resistance, excellent flexibility and elasticity.
- Q:What is the difference between ceramic fiber insulated cotton and aluminum silicate cotton?
- Aluminum silicate cotton is a mineral material, and another name is ceramic fiber thermal insulation cotton. It is mainly because of that the composition of aluminum silicate and ceramics is approximately the same. But in exporting and product classification, they belong to the same refractory material in the essence. One is named by its physical composition while the other is translated according to foreign habit.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.
- Q:What is the difference between nanometer ceramic board and ceramic fiber board?
- The difference between nanometer ceramic fiber board and ceramic fiber board is as follows: The traditional ceramic fiber board with good heat insulation and high temperature resistance is widely applied in some furnaces, but some deficiencies, such as low strength, still exist in this kind of traditional products, which restricts its application in furnaces with high temperature, high pressure and stress. However, product performance is greatly improved with the introduction of nanotechnology and the use of special manufacturing technique. It has high strength, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance, obvious energy saving effect, which can improve the safety of furnace and develop performance of the product under the condition of high temperature and high pressure.
- Q:Ceramic fiber blanket afraid of water?
- Hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket is non absorbent, and if you use ceramic fiber blanket in water environment, it is recommended to use hydrophobic ceramic fiber blanket, do not use conventional ceramic fiber blanket.
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials?
- Ceramic fiber surface roughness, accurate size, good toughness, can be arbitrarily cut, good insulation effect; ceramic fiber board can be distinguished according to the temperature, heat is widely used in the back lining of industrial furnace and kiln temperature, kiln is an important guarantee for energy saving, high yield and quality factors of A.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range