Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:||Density:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
If you have any question, please contact us and welcome to visit our factory!
We can produce the ceramic fiber blanket according to your requirements!
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber board?
- Basalt fiber cloth is high-strength and permanent fire resistant. It can endure over 1000℃ in a short period while 760℃ in a long period, which is an ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Ceramic fiber products use ceramic fiber as raw materials, and boast with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc., they are used in the environment of high temperature, high pressure and easy abrasion.
- Q:What is the price of ceramic fiber backing board?
- The backing board of glass curtain wall usually refers to the decorating board installed behind the glass for such parts as block beam, connecting part and embedded part. Generally, it is 3-4mm aluminum-plastic board. It also can be single aluminum board or any other board. Considering that it stands no external force (eg. wind load), it can be freely installed. There is no strict quality requirement, but the only requirement is flatness in order to insure the beauty even under the sun. If the glass between glass curtain wall is color-glazed or coated, that is to say, transparency of glass is not so good, there is no need to install backing board.
- Q:Who can introduce how to use ceramic fiber binder?
- 1、 Pour tile cementing agent into water and stir it into paste (mixing ratio: 20 kg powder+6 kg water). After stirring, place it about 10 minutes, and then stir it slightly, finally it can be used, which is helpful to fortify binding force. 2、Paint cementing agent onto the working surface with tooth-shaped scraper to assure it is distributed evenly in tooth shape. 3、Press tiles onto it in the open assembly time.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber rope?
- Ceramic fiber rope is interweaved with quality ceramic fiber and light spinning via special process. Reinforcing materials, such as glass cellosilk and heat resisting alloy wire, can be added according to different temperature and situation, and play a role of thermal insulation. Ceramic fiber rope is applied to mechanical sealing of high temperature and high pressure, pump and valve. Applicable equipment: low pressure valve, high temperature pipe, furnace door, boiler, container door, cover sealing, etc. Applicable industries: chemical industry, chemical fiber, chemistry, paper-making, food, medicine, etc.
- Q:Does anybody know about the property and application of the ceramic fiber heating plate?
- Ceramic heater plate is a heater with high heating temperature and long service life. It can adapt to increasingly high requirement on working temperature in modern industries, particularly the chemical industry, chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food and various pipelines. Ceramic heater is formed by putting screw-type resistance wire through specially designed high temperature resistant ceramic tile and extending it precisely. It is flexible with beautiful metal shell ceramic fiber as the insulating layer, forming effective high temperature and high power density. It is a heater with band form, flexible design and easy installation. Element structure of ceramic heating plate (far-infrared heating plate, embedded ceramic heating plate): Adopting high radiance glaze and ceramic material with good thermal shock performance as base material, ceramic heating plate is sintered at a time with high-quality nichrome wire.
- Q:What’s the difference between heat preservation and heat insulation ceramic fiber blanket and rock wool blanket?
- Ceramic fiber strip is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. Ceramic fiber strip, one of fire-resistant and fireproof materials, is produced by the refractory fiber of high purity and applied in high temperature insulation. Compared with natural cellulosic fiber, the characteristics of raw material of glass fiber strip are as follows: circular cross profile, same diameter, highly elaborate production, high proportion of glass fiber and strong dimensional stability.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber, called ceramic fiber felt for short, is a kind of refractory material using high temperature resistance (such as flint clay). Fibrous material produced by air compression injection after electric arc fusion is also called ceramic fiber cotton. Ceramic fiber cotton can be used to make all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of AI2O3 in domestic ceramic fiber felt is 62% and 45% respectively.
- Q:What is the standard of ceramic fiber?
- Basalt fiber cloth, with high strength, permanent flame retardancy, more than 1000℃ short-term temperature resistance, and used in the 760℃ environment for long time, is the ideal material to replace asbestos and glass fiber cloth. Products of ceramic fiber, made by using ceramic fiber as material, refers to industrial products with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages. It is exclusively applied in all kinds of high temperature, high pressure and environments where it is easy to wear.
- Q:What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- Ceramic fiber gasket is a fibrous and light material with such advantages as light weight, resistance to high temperature, good heat stability, low thermal conductivity coefficient and specific heat, resistance to mechanical shock, etc.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range