Ceramic materials are highly suitable for electrical insulation. This field covers a wide range of applications, from fuses, household appliances to heating elements. No other material group combines the properties of a high degree of heat resistance and electrical insulation as well as ceramics.
Components for Fuses
Electrical heating (electrical heating technology)
*Heating element supports
- Q:new world gas cooker plan7 oven not working and 3amp fuse keeps blowing?
- It could be any number of things from the internal wiring has melted onto something or a spillage has happened and got into some electrical component of the cooker without seeing the cooker its anyones guess. Suggest calling the Gas Safe appliance repair man in.
- Q:series circuit experiments - shorted component?
- there are many kinds of resistors. fixed carbon resistors have a wattage rating. if you exceed the wattage (may be dangerous) the resistor will heat up excessively and burn. it stops burning when it is physically broken and cannot continue to conduct electricity (or blows the fuse). this then creates an open circuit. open circuits are commonly misnamed short circuits. a short circuit happens when the electricity in a circuit takes a shorter (or different) path than the circuit was designed. this may burn out a circuit component, then you will have an open circuit. does this make sense?
- Q:i have a samsung ln26b360c5d the picture quit working doesnt come on at all but if you push the power button i?
- Samsung Ln26b360c5d
- Q:Everytime I put my radio/reading lamp fuse, it blows instantly. any ideas?
- There's a fault with one of the components on the circuit or one of the power wires is grounding to earth (trapped wire/damaged sleeving etc). Identify exactly which items are covered by this fuse and switch all the items off. Change the fuse for a good one, and then switch each component on in turn to see which one causes the fuse to blow. A fairly common fault for aftermarket stereos is for a wire to get trapped between the mounting cage and the chassis of the stereo when it's being pushed into the dashboard, stripping the casing off the wire and causing it to ground to earth. Could also be listening to the stereo too loud (again aftermarket stereos are more likely to be affected) - the extra current to the stereo may cause it to pop the fuse.
- Q:my car battery is over charging AGAIN, I replaced the altenator, and put in a new battery, sulfur smell again ?
- Oh no! You too? I have this same problem on an '05 Ford Focus. What kind of car is yours?
- Q:Electronics question :)?
- Search okorder
- Q:1982 Prelude Fuse Blows?
- I am an automotive electrical technician. The only time I see this is when you have an extremely large short, or an alternator or starter is internally shorted as well. Being this is on a 55a fuse, Id have to say this is not main fuse for the electrical system. Since you did not specify what the fuse operates, I can advise you to find what it provides power to and check those components. You can usually unplug one component at a time and reconnect the power and see if its working properly then. If still lacking any helpful information, please specify what the fuse powers.
- Q:Fuses Keep blowing on My amplifier? whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!1?
- Make sure to use lube and condums next time.
- Q:1996 Camry LE 4 cyliner, clock and radio won't turn on, everything else works fine?
- Look in the manual to determine which fuse is for those items. It is most likely the problem.
- Q:Fuse Rating Inscription: is F2A 250v same With F2AL 250v?
- F2A250v should be same as F2AL250v since 2A is 2ampere while 250 v is 250volts is supply volts. L seems to be line voltage, which is same as supply or line voltage. Therefore it should be the same.
Our company mainly produces 75% , 95% , 99% alumina, titanium, zirconium, steatite, magnesia, cordierite products which are widely used in metal welding, electronic conductor, mechanics, assembling, insulation, chemicals, instrument, textile, nuclear industry, aerial, as well as hairdressing field.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range