Application: Water plant Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:What's the difference between a cold water pump and a hot water pump?
- Cold water pump is generally packing seal, hot water pump is generally mechanical seal. If the cold water pump is used to transport hot water, the common trouble is that the shaft seal is easy to leak and the water pump is easy to damage. Generally in the design of building water supply and drainage, cold water pump and hot water pump can be selected according to the cold and hot water. Water supply and drainage design manual (common equipment) and pump manufacturers Water Pump samples can be found.
- Q:99 Cavalier overheating - is it the water pump?
- if it,s circulating then the pump is doing its job. sounds more like the radiator or the thermostat is sticking part of the time. flush out the whole cooling system and change the thermostat. also make sure the fan is working proper.
- Q:how hard is it to replace a water pump on a 1992 jeep cherokee larado?
- 1st off juan needs to get a life. now to help you .buy a haynes manual so you can go and do the removal and replacement of your water pump. step 1) remove the fan shroud 2) drain the coolant. make sure you do this so your critters won't drink it 3) remove the radiator. 4) remove the fan but do not remove the belt. this helps keep the fan from moving while you remove the bolts. if you have an electric fan remove this at the same time you remove the radiator 5) referring to the haynes manual remove any accessories that might be attached to the water pump 6) remove the pump. please refer to the haynes manual to insure you do the removal and re-instal correctly. oh yea, don't get fustrated . if you do just take a break. good luck and happy jeepin
- Q:Isuzu 6VD1 Water pump Gasket replacement?
- it depends mainly on the gaskets you are using whether or not they are paper type gaskets or rubber type gaskets or cork type some cars have only sealant and no gaskets most rubber gaskets don't need sealant some install it anyway for extra protection but to much sealant it could clog your cooling system if they are paper type gaskets a little sealant is added protection some mechanics put sealant on the gasket simply to hold it in place during the install some gaskets require sealant and a specific one at that there are many different types of sealant keep in mind if your gasket manufacture requires sealants to install its would be listed on the box it arrives in for the pre installation guides make sure you get the one they say also all sealant that dry some are wet sealants and never dry, keep in mine that if the sealant requires dry time after install you follow those guide lines otherwise it will leak keep in mind also that the water pump housing bolts have a specific install and tightening and torque down for that type of gaskets like 15 foot pounds on the bolts for cork type gaskets if you crank the bolts down to tight its going to split the gaskets and your back to square one replacing it again
- Q:My water pump needs to be bleeded i think?
- You might need a new foot valve. That keeps the water from draining back into the well. Depending on what type of pump you have, could be at the bottom of the well. To bleed the well, you need to remove the plug on the motor...it looks like a nut...about 3/4. You remove that and fill with water...when its full, turn the pump on and keep filling it till it gushes out...put the plug in (with new teflon tape) and it should work. Be careful not to touch the electrical, could get shocked. Its easy if the foot valve is good.
- Q:Pump power ratio design is small, the problem is big?
- No problem, despite the good use of different water pump factory manufacturing process is different, the product of the rich value of different factors, power difference is inevitable, as long as the flow and head to meet your use requirements.The calculation formula tells you: your flow is 72 tons / hour, lift 90 meters, motor power P=2.73HQ/0.75*1.2=28.5KW
- Q:TDH what units are present in the pump parameters?
- Answer: TDH stands for single pole double suction horizontal chemical process pump, suitable for conveying clean or containing micro solid particles of ultra low temperature or high temperature liquid medium, is also particularly suitable for conveying strong corrosive medium. All facilities for horizontal installation are available.Mainly used:Petroleum smelting plant, petroleum conveying equipment and pump used in petroleum deep processing devicePump for coal chemical processPumps for water and desalination systemsPumps for fuel coal fired power generation equipmentSewage treatment and environmental protection pumpStructure characteristics:Pump in the horizontal opening, suction and discharge pipeline is located in the lower half of the pump body. The disassembly and replacement of the wearing parts and the replacement of the rotor parts can be performed without disassembly of the pipe.Double suction impeller, high efficiency, good cavitation performance, axial force is basically balanced.Rigid axle shaft and bearing, double end support, small deflection, small vibration, low noise, oil lubrication of rolling bearings with oil ring, constant level oiler automatic control level, and can get automatic compensation, radial thrust ball bearings back-to-back bear residual axial force.The sealing ring of the shell is provided with a stop and a step, and is arranged on the pump body and the pump cover, so that the assembly and disassembly are convenient.
- Q:My brand new well water pump is acting incorrectly?
- Your problem is with pressure. The air tank needs to be 2 -4 lbs below that of the setting of the D switch. I had to change my air-tank a couple of weeks back, and I had the same problem. EDIT: the current drawn should be about 24 Amps and the line voltage is 230v with resitance at 100K ohm. for the coils. Cure: Using a good tire air valve checker, make sure the air tank is about 25- 28 lbs. Turn off all the faucets or the main valve feeding the house or garden lines. Give power to the pump. Turn the D valve nut (the one with the spring) **up** one half turn. Turn on the valve and let the water run and listen for the pump working. It should run for no more than 2 minutes. (there is a thermal cut-off in the pump that saves you blowing the pump up). When the thermal cut-off disconnects the power, don't worry, all is well. It is trial and error with the setting and is a pain in the butt, but you will get the setting right, I assure you. Remember, turn up 1/2 turn at a time... Best of luck. XX
- Q:Can the water from the fire pump enter the roof fire tank? Why?
- Fire water pump water can not enter the roof, fire water tanks, "construction regulations" and "high regulations" clearly defined. The roof fire water tank acts as a temporary fire fighting water for 10 minutes, and the water in the fire pump is supplied directly to the indoor hydrant or sprinkler system. Roof water tank fire water can only be provided by the living pump.
- Q:Does changing the car's coolant damage the water pump?
- I will try to put this simply. It is very serious. Water cools your engine and without the pump to circulate it, your engine will overheat and very quickly damage itself. Even if you add water constantly, it is not being circulated, your engine will overheat and the new water you will put in will probably instantly boil and rush up into your face. My advice. Don't drive it until you can get it fixed. Sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am concerned for your safety and I don't want you to wreck your engine and you will if you keep driving it. The damage you can do is like this. The engine overheats and seizes up. This means that the engine parts, pistons and rings have expanded beyond design limits. They break inside and wreak havoc. The crankshaft and big end bearings can seize also. If all this happens, you are looking at a reconditioned engine. Fix your pump. It's cheaper
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average