Order On-line Tracking
EA500KTS/M / EA630KTM/X
The central inverter with external transformer adopts high power density design to be smaller size and optical fiber isolation technology to have strong anti-jamming capability, and also integrates DC distribution cabinet function to be more suitable for big power plant; and. It offers different output voltage options
● Low-voltage and zero-voltage ride through to cope with various grid conditions
● Nighttime SVG function, ready for power compensation full time
● Adjustable active power, power factor adjustment from 0.9 overexcited to 0.9 underexcited
● Max. Efficiency at 98.7% (without transformer)
● Advanced MPPT algorithm
● Wide DC input voltage, easy to make the combination of PV array
● CQC certificates (pass CQC33-461239-2013ma test), TÜV certificates, CE certificates
Specification / Type
Max DC Voltage
Full-load MPPT Voltage Range
Max DC Power
Max DC Current
Number of DC Inputs
Nominal AC Power
Nominal AC Voltage
AC Voltage Range
Frequency Tolerance Range
＜3%（at nominal power）
Power Factor (Cos phi)
Operation Temperature Range
0-95%, no condensation
Max Working Altitude
2000m (derating above 3000m)
Display and Communication
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|