Order On-line Tracking
Polymer External Wall Putty
Features of Performance
High strength, excellent water, alkali and freeze-thaw resistance. High adhesion to surface of various walls and exterior coatings.
It has good waterproof property, high crack resistance because imported hydrophobic polymer is incorporated in the formulation.
The disadvantage of using traditional primer. such as random selection of materials and mixing ratio, low strength and poor water, alkali resistance, can be overcome. Moreover, workload and labor are saved, application is easier.
Scope of Application
It is widely used as a primer on external wall of various buildings including the walls made from cement mortar, concrete, TK board, gypsum board, pearlier board, aerated concrete block etc. providing flat, smooth and strong substrate for finishing of the external wall. The decorative effect of the wall finish can be greatly enhanced and service life of the exterior coating can be extended.
Easy to apply with no obstacle, easy to be sanded
Dry time (surface dry) h
Water resistance (48h)
No abnormal phenomenon
Alkali resistance (24h)
No abnormal phenomenon
Bonding strength standard state (Mpa)
Freeze-thaw resistance (10 cycles)
No blisters, no peeling, no cracks, no notable change
Early crack resistance upon drying
No cracks appearing
1. Mixing ratio :Liquid Putty: Putty Powder=1:2.5. Before application they must be stirred evenly first, the paste should be used up within 6 hours.
2. Adopts scraping method. Polish immediately after the layer is dry completely (approx. 3-4 hours), otherwise the putt), glue will be indurations cause smooth difficulty. Usually the external wall paint can be brushed after three days.
Theoretical Application Rate
1 m 2 /kg if the wall surface is fiat(two lays).
Liquid putty 50kg/drum. Putty powder25kg, laminated paper bag.
Quality Guarantee Period
12 Months if stored in warehouse under the condition of 0- 40 degree C.
New cement screed wall should be cured for more than 20 days in winter and more than 10 days in summe
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|