I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:where can i buy refractory cement mix?
- As others have reported, could've been maximum suitable to learn formerly getting a dogs. Asking right here will truly get you adverse press on such subject. On precise of the actuality you acquire a mix from an obvious BYB as a incredible breeder could under no circumstances permit any domestic dog flow to somebody that knew no longer something of its care. The breeder ought to've given you each and every thing you mandatory in a kit, least that's what we do. i could propose you come mentioned domestic dog or do your guy or woman learn. you will need an appointment which contain your vet in any case and that they could answer you the main suitable. perchance you ought to flow to a Petsmart besides ask the employees what you will choose for mentioned domestic dog.
- Q:can i make decorative rocks for my aquarium out of cement?
- try this site. Cement rocks are fine for an aquarium as well as for a pond. Cement does not leach lime once cured. You can mix cement on your own find unique molds or just create something with your hands and let cure for 7 days clean while soft then let sit for another 7 no sealing required.
- Q:Hi, I am having an extension put on the side of my house and bought some cement last year, however it is hard?
- Cement is basically grounded limestone,if you got the time and patience and are very frugal (cheap)you can smash it into powder again and use it. I had several bags of Portland cement (gray) that had small and large granules,I sifted all the bag and squashed the granules and use it to make concrete for my projects with no adverse results.
- Q:calculate quantity of cement needed?
- you're able to calculate the quantity of your floor assume a a million sq. meter section and assume the thickness is .3 mm (not .2) the quantity could then be = 0.0003 m x a million m x 1m = 0.0003 cubic meters Volumetricly, you elect for a million/4 area concrete + 3/4 components sand to equivalent 0.0003 cubic meters. The concrete quantity could then be 0.000075 cubic meters concrete consistent with a million sq. meter of floor (at .3 mm thickness).... or seventy 5 cubic centimeters consistent with squaremeter The density of Portland cement is approximately 3 g consistent with cubic centimeter consequently 3 g/cm3 * seventy 5 cm3 = 225 grams or 0.225 kg of cement consistent with sq. meter of floor
- Q:Cement patio help?
- Hi - You can add a dye to the cement before it hardens to change the color - but that won't help now, plus it would be hard to match the old color. If you live in a warm climate then one solution is to put an outdoor tile over the whole thing - using extra mortar in the low parts. When we lived in florida I put a red terra-cotta type tyle on our patio and it came out nice. You can also go to Lowes/Home depot and look in the paint department for an epoxy coating. They are common for garages, but they have them for walkways/patios too. Good luck.
- Q:A concrete mix requires 2 parts sand and 3 part cement.How many pounds of sand are needed for 75 pounds of?
- 50 pounds
- Q:Top 10 interview question about cement marketing?
- 1) Why do you want to apply for this position? 2) Did you consider applying to other areas or positions aside from cement marketing? 3) How do you handle pressure? How do you cope up with a stressful situation? 4) You think you could handle traveling to different places for a price of a good deal? 5) How could you market a cement product with little money at hand? 6) How well do you think you can handle a customer? 7) Do you choose a customer? 8) How will you handle a difficult customer? 9) Is promptness important in dealing with customer? Or is it just a minor thing for you thinking that a customer could wait? 10) Do you have any cement experience? If none, do you think you can handle job?
- Q:a concrete ix requires 3 parts sand and 5 parts cement.how many pounds of cement are needed for 75 pounds of?
- 3 parts sand:5 parts cement 75 # sand 75#/3=x/5 x=75*5/3=125# of cement.
- Q:How can the concrete on the tiles be removed and the blade can remove the cement?
- Cement fell on the tile is very difficult to avoid things, especially in the decoration of the time, accidentally easy to get into the fall, and some tiles to deal with it is still too much trouble
- Q:WHY is chemical cement less abundant in SHALE? WHY is it variable in conglomerate?
- Chemical cement in shale is less abundant because shale particles are so small can normally bind the rock together without an additional bonding from a chemical cement. Chemical cement in sandstone (NOT part of your question), is much more abundant because the particle size - normally visible quartz grains - is such that the rock would disintegrate, as unconsolidated sand, if it were not present. Chemical cement in conglomerate is variable because conglomerate is variable. Is the conglomerate pebble supported or matrix supported? A pebble supported conglomerate may be bound together with a later chemical cement. A matrix supported conglomerate may be bound by the sand or clay rich matrix which will not require any later infilling cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range