I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Which is heavier wet or dry cement?
- The wet would be heavier because when the water evaporated,you would lose the weight of the water. It would have nothing to do with, if dry cement was heavier than water or visa versa. Oh yeah, a cubic fot of water weighs more than 10 pounds, water weighs 8 pounds per gallon. A cubic foot of water is 7.48 gallons and weighs 59.84 pounds.
- Q:Plastic cement vs. Rubber cement
- no they are completely different. Rubber cement is used mostly to glue flexible materials like rubber / leather and things like that. Plastic cement is clear and hardens completely. It works by melting the plastic chemically and hardening. If you rocket is plastic, use plastic cement. It is available at hobby stores.. walmart ./ target etc. super instant glue might also work.. but the bond is not as strong. plain white glue might work if you are gluing paper/wood..but not so good for plastic. have fun
- Q:Is there a way to break down cement? How can I remove fragments of sement from these glass blocks I found?
- Back in the day we used Muratic Acid to clean brick work. It is acid and you must not breath the fumes and use rubber gloves. I don't know of anything, household that is, else. You might try calling a large building supply house or a concrete company.
- Q:Why bulk cement trailers use a peculiar shape?
- Because the gravity is what makes the cement flow from the upper portion to the ground area
- Q:how do you resurface cement steps?
- First check the quality of the cement, it may be inferior to construction standards. When you determine it is good, then you need to rough up the surface with a tool like a chisel to give the new surface a grip. Mix a screened sand with some portland at a 2 to 1 mix and trowel it on with a steel finishing trowel
- Q:Do i need backerboard if im installing ceramic tile on top of a cement basement?
- You can lay tile directly on cement floor.
- Q:Is blacktop or cement cheaper? I have a gravel parking space that is about 10 ft long and 30 ft wide.?
- I always thought black top was more? maybe not. I like the way blacktop looks than cement. It looks more richy !
- Q:How much force does it take to break a 4x8x16 in cement block?
- I don't know , but it is not as hard as it looks. You need stable mounts and very good technique. The stones I use are patio pavers, 2x8x16. Stack two to get your specific dimension. Concrete is quite brittle, so a good, sharp strike will crack it. Because wood flexes, I find it easier to break two patio stones, than five boards.
- Q:My friend punched a cement column and...?
- WTF? he punched a cement column...why did he do that. well if he busted a blood vessel it should look like a small red dot on his hand. Its not too serious. Try putting some ice on it and washing it with a cool wash cloth. However, it it continues to grow in size call the doctor. honestly tell your friend he is an idiot
- Q:How much does a coffee can full of cement weigh?
- If you can not lose your excess weight, if it always come back those additional pounds and you do not know what to do? – don’t desperate because is a way to solve this bad problem. let the science and the very good meals work for you and you will achieve that waste of pounds that you often wanted and require it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range