Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:The different meaning of Cement Clinker and Clinker?
- Clinker is ground (usually with the addition of a little calcium sulfate) to become Portland cement. It may also to be interground with other active ingredients to produce: blastfurnace slag cement pozzolanic cement silica fume cement Clinker, if stored in dry conditions, can be kept for several months without appreciable loss of quality. Because of this, and because it can easily be handled by ordinary mineral handling equipment, clinker is traded internationally in large quantities. The freight cost is much lower than that for the equivalent amount of finished cement. Cement manufacturers purchasing clinker grind it as an addition to their own clinker at their cement plants. Manufacturers also ship clinker to grinding plants in areas where cement-making raw materials are not available. Happy Holidays !
- Q:Why there aren't any cement options?
- Don't be intimidated by the charts, actually they are not that hard to read and understand. Strategies that are based on reading and analyzing charts are part of the technical analysis area.
- Q:How can you make cement boat float?
- The boat is made out of floatable materials. I would save myself in the same way I would save myself in a regular canoe ...... swim to shore and help save anyone with me. = )
- Q:can i paint cement?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can i paint cement? i need to paint cement. either in the process of doing the cement or after when its dry? which way is the best? it has to be really durable, waterproof.
- Q:What is the history of cement? How is it manufactured? What are the types of cements?
- I found two very good sites. The first one has a brief but informative history as well as details on aspects of the current cement industry. The second one is very detailed on the manufacturing of cement and includes its own history as well.
- Q:what dise cemented mean ?
- No,,,, cemented is a natural occurrence where sands and or gravels ly mixed together under ground and slowly become cemented together over a long time period to become a solid mass. What he described above is how to make cement.
- Q:Attaching studs to cement?
- The 2x4's are fastened with a nail gun using concrete nails. There is also a strip of black felt under the 2x4. I would measure the room and determine whether to use 16oc or 24 oc studs for door placement.
- Q:How to make cement weights?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How to make cement weights? well i'm pretty poor and my house and almost everything in it is ghetto. i mean but it works. anyways all i do is workout with my body weight and i'm getting bored of that. I do pull ups on a tree branch. i hang upside and do abs with tree brances. do push ups with my little sisters on...
- Q:Describe how concrete is made from cement?
- Concrete contains: * Portland Cement - Sintered limestone, clay, and gypsum * Aggregate - filler such as rocks and sand * Additives - often nylon fibers, or chemicals, to affect strength or cure time * Reinforcement - optional, steel cable, wire, mesh, or bars. * Water - which binds the cement molecules chemically * Carbon dioxide - joins in from the air to help form crystals in the mixture. Concrete is made by: * Preparing the mold or form, such as laying boards, flattening soil, stamping a shape into sheet metal, or just digging a round hole. * Laying the reinforcements, such as a grid of textured steel bar, or maybe nothing at all. * Mixing the rest of the ingredients in a hopper large enough to handle the weight * Pouring the mud/slurry into the form * Packing, shoveling, or vibrating to help settle the mud and remove trapped air. Typical concrete may set (harden) in 30 minutes to a few hours. Cure time is longer (maximum strength) and typically takes from a few days to a month. Cure may be incomplete if the cement is allowed to dry out, so it's common to cover concrete with plastic, sealants, sprinklers, or use chemicals mixed in to help retain moisture during the cure. These same procedures happen, whether it's a bag of quick-crete poured into a hole with a mailbox post, or whether it's a million ton footing poured in a single session. A great way to see this in action is to look for road construction, or bridge construction.
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average