Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:Which is better, in building a road: Concrete, asphalt, or cement?
- Concrete is the best road product.It can be mixed with additives that will make it harder and it will last a long time.
- Q:I would like to do building cement business, there are also sales in this area, I would like to ask this is not a lot of money is also a lot of money.
- This is to see your working capital,Selling fast, money back fast, hundreds of thousands is enough.
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- Don't usually check the portland cement, usually you test the concrete mix to assure it gives you the strength you desire. This is usually done with actual breaks of cylinders made from the mix you want to use, done before the mix design is approved. Then, additional cylinders are cast while placing the concrete and tested at intervals over a 28-30 day period to make sure the concrete strength meets your requirements. The exact number of cylinders is usually decided by the owner or engineer, based on the amount of concrete poured at one time. The minimum number of cylinders is usually 3, one to break at 3-7 days, one to break at 28-30 days, and one spare.
- Q:when do we use cement and concrete?
- concrete is used in pouring walls and floors...just cement and sand is used in a base for setting tiles sometimes and for parging and rubbing down walls...mortar is used for brick and block work...that is cement and lime and sand......
- Q:Black cement, white cement. 【Building materials industry】 how to manage the warehouse ah? Out of the inventory is always how much less. As well as out of the library form is how?
- I made a free Invoicing software to you, hope to help you, the software called: wisdom mind. Suitable for building materials industry inventory management, operation is also simple.
- Q:building a pond, instead of pond liner using cement, will this work?
- The concrete will invariably crack at some point. It might be two years down the road; it might be ten. But it will crack and it will leak.
- Q:Why does the cement tanker have a distinct shape?
- Tankers for shipping dry cement on roadways are basically hoppers on wheels. Their shape reflects the desire to empty the tank purely under the influence of gravity. I suspect the slope of the ends is just steep enough to ensure clean, complete dumping.
- Q:Is there a law about the distance between the cement plant and the residential area?
- Is there a law about the distance between the cement plant and the residential area?
- Q:need help with cement floor repair.?
- go to home depot or lowes or any hardwood store and get hydraulic cement-follow the directions on the back.
- Q:how to install cement board for tile floor?
- definitely go down to the sub floor ,either use thin-set as described above or use construction sub floor glue in a tube either large or small i use it quite often and it bonds very well and is a lot quicker than thin set just make rows 8 to 10 inches apart,i recommend 1/4 inch hardy backer board ,you don't want it to be too high to match up to other floors connecting,1/2inch is used primarily on walls to match standard drywall thicknesses,mainly i use roofing nails because its a industry standard and i have a nail gun for them,but if i do it for myself and im not in a hurry stainless large head screws grab very well,you can cut the hardy backer board with a scribe and then snap it ,when im in a hurry i use a die grinder to cut its fast and easy to do curves ,bad side to that is the dust i do it out side or with a big fan in the window and aim at it ,the die grinder can be bought at harbor freight for less than 20 bucks and it also cuts tile
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average