Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:Do fence posts need to be cemented into the ground?
- You don't NEED to use cement. It is probably the better choice, but we put a 6' by 8' wooden fence up in our backyard and after we put the post in, we filled it with with the dirt that was dug up, packed down extremely tight. The fence has been up for a few years now and it's very sturdy. Never had a problem with wind or anything. I don't see why you'd want to spend money when you could easily do this. But, it's up to you...
- Q:how often do you have to paint fiber cement siding?
- Fiber cement (best brand is James Hardie) board has a 50 year warranty, needs paint every 7 years or so, depending on paint quality, facing (North and East less often than South and West) and climate. Much better long term than vinyl -- over time the oils will cook out of the vinyl, leaving it chalky looking and very brittle.
- Q:Does HAIR CEMENT help your hair grow?
- No. Hair has its own timetable and a heavy duty setting gel will not make it grow faster. Hair cement is a heavy duty hair styling product designed to hold hair in just about any position with stiff results, withstanding wind, light rain, and even sleep. It can defy gravity and is specifically made for spike-type hair styles. This styling product is a paste-like substance that is delivered most commonly in a tube or a pot, but some manufacturers carry the product in a spray bottle or foam canister. Some brands include a temporary color in the paste, which can add a fun touch of color to a hairstyle.
- Q:how do i make cement dry faster?
- Fast Drying Cement
- Q:Does rubber cement float?
- depends if it has a higher or lower density than water
- Q:I unit expansion of production plants, machinery and equipment base, the purchase of steel, cement, building materials, such as the opening of the value-added tax invoices, whether deductible?
- Purchase of the expansion of the production plant for steel, cement, building materials and other value-added tax invoices marked on the input tax, not deductible.
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- I have a very long and very expensive gravel driveway. Old bags of Cement would be cheap fodder to keep it from being a mud pit on rainy days. See if anyone could use it as filler in a road and you might be able to sell it cheap. Once it is that old, I would not trust it to hold on to the stonework it is designed for. Time for other uses.
- Q:Who likes the smell of fresh cement?
- what does it smell like?
- Q:Due to rising prices of building materials, and the impact of the progress of the project, need to make a report, such as how to write
- And then in accordance with the material price after the contract price and contract agreed to explain the need to increase the cost of the reasons
- Q:Can rubber mix with cement?
- Well... not really. First of all, the rubber you would have to mix would have to be non-vulcanized. But if you mix non-vulcanized rubber into cement, it would deteriorate in a few weeks. Second, I think if you mix any substance into cement such as rubber, it would weaken the cement so much that it would lose its purpose. The only thing you could use it for is a flat, non-load bearing structure, such as a slab. If you were to use it in a wall, for instance, I doubt it would retain its original rigidity. What you can do is pour a cement slab, such as for a driveway or sidewalk and inbed rubber chunks into it. On the other hand, if you can figure out how to mix it properly, it may work. Try it in a small batch and see.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average