I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:What is water cement ratio?
- it should be on the cement bag or bucket your purchased but a .45 - .50 to 1 part cement is optimal for normal to intense weather conditions. Rule of thumb: Durability increases the less permeable the concrete mix is. Strength improves with lower water cement ratios. Check the 1997 Uniform Building Code if you want real specifics. Good Luck
- Q:Ask the experts I want to open our rural street inside the shop to invest in a 4W or so I saw that there is a reinforced cement shop 2 hardware building materials 5 to 7.
- The key to see the floor of the Dan Yao Yao Gui line command thunder tantamant in which side is more familiar with. In this area have better resources on the line. We look at the recent market situation. In fact, which industry is basically what people are doing. Than the quality and service. If you are doing better in these two areas. Business should be good! I hope you have a successful business! I hope to help you, useful to adopt the answer!
- Q:what is the name of the cement used to build bridges?
- It is called Portland Cement. There is another cement called Pozzolona Cement and that can also be used with some restrictions.
- Q:Any one knows about TITAN Cement Egypt?
- Looks like an International company, with operations on many continents. TITAN was founded in Greece in 1902. With its headquarters in Greece –where the parent company has been listed on the Athens Stock Exchange since 1912–TITAN Group’s vertically integrated activity spans 12 countries. * Top Companies for Leaders 2009” : 1st in Europe and 8th in the World * Distinctions for CSR practices in support of Hellenic Management Association (HMA) deeds - HMA 2008 * Award “Leading Company Greece 2007” - 2007 * High Quality Award for Products and Services, European Industry Association - 1999 * Industry and Tradition, Athens Chamber of Commerce Industry - 199 * Best workplaces in the EU - 2004 * Best workplaces in the EU - 2003 * Prix de la Federation Internationale des Organisations de donneurs de sang - 1995 * Human Resources Management Award - 1995
- Q:cement render finishes?
- video rendering machine cement render machine how to cement plaster a wall mortar rendering machine cement wall plastering machine plastering machine for wall auto wall rendering machine gypsum plaster machine spray plastering machine india concrete plastering machine
- Q:why must people who work with cement be cautios?
- The cement is somwhat caustic (not as bad as something like sodium hydroxide, but still able to damage skin on prolonged and/or repeated contact). Both the dry powder and the mixed cement can cause problems: the powder poofs everywhere when empting cement bags and during the initial stages of mixing. It can get inhaled and get on the skin. In both cases, there is moisture present from the body to react and form the semi-caustic mixture. In the case of the already mixed cement, when laying blocks, brick or using a cement pump etc, it is almost impossible to keep from getting splattered with the wet material. Since this type of construction work is often done day after day, a relatively modest amount of skin irritation/damage each day can have cumulative effects and really get to be a problem.
- Q:How do you make a cement table top?
- take your table top you have now if that is the desired size (if not right size take 2 pieces of plywood that is the size screw them together) and put pieces of wood (forms) around the outside of it that go up about 4 inches. then get yourself some self leveling cement at any home improvement store and mix as directed on package. you can also tint the cement to a color if you ask at the store what to use. then pour it into your form and allow proper drying time. when dry remove the forms and lightly sand the cement to the shape and texture you want it to be on the edges. good luck =)
- Q:Sand, stone, cement, steel, wood template, and iron template, these are building materials, I would like to ask is: wood template and iron template is what?
- Wood template and steel formwork is also a building material, steel template you can go to the steel market to purchase, wood template you purchase woodworking board on the line are generally made on-site production, triangular steel can be made with steel.
- Q:How many bags of cement do you have in 1 cubic meter of concrete mixed in the ratio 1:4:8?
- 1 bag of cement contains 1ft^3. divide 1 cubic meter into 13 parts. 1 part cement, 4 parts fine aggregate and 8 parts course aggregate. 1cubic meters of concrete/13= 0.0769 cubic meters Since cement is only 1 part then you will need 0.0769 cubic meters of cement. 0.0769m^3 ( 3.39ft/1m)^3= 2.996 ft^3 of cement Therefore you would need 3 bags of cement for a cubic meter of concrete.
- Q:How do you clean a burn mark from cement?
- you can try acetone and a brush but heat / fire will pit and discolor concrete..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range