I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:what is the best kind of cement for filling cracks in foundations?
- If they are small cracks, you might consider Mortar Mix instead of concrete.
- Q:Crystal Structure of Glass and Cement?
- If the broken parts can make a ring top, will recreat a ring top.
- Q:Water-based cement?
- Water based cement is different because you can clean it up like really fast if you have soemthing to do so... Once it dries completely you can't clean it up with water anymore. And glue doesn't clean up that way...plus water based cement can give you better results =) hope this helps
- Q:I want to do building business business sand cement stones. The (Need to add) What equipment needs to invest about how many predecessors advice about how business can do well.
- Forklift dump truck is sure to prepare the proposal with 50 check the car can quickly load the vehicle range of the general do this are the supply of materials and more like the project needs more building materials from the profits to ensure that investment at least 50 million (This is the smallest number of very difficult yo)
- Q:what are the best roller derby wheels for cement?
- it depends....is the cement painted or polished? is it usually dirty? these can make it much more slippery than it would be if it is none of these. I skate on a polished cement track which was covered in epoxy and is super slippery. I use Sugar hybrid wheels because they are super grippy. If the cement isn't polished you should probably use harder wheels.
- Q:if wer going to use only 15% of cement wats the ratio with regards to gravel and sand and water?
- Hello Claire,, If you mix a cup or a truck load the ratios are the same. For a 3500 psi compressive load its 1 cement to 2 sand 2gravel....Now to be more accurate ,,If you calculate the cubic feet in a cubic yard there is 27 or 3^3...Now when the ASTM set up the Std ratio they based it on cubic feet. A 94lb bag of portland cement is one cubic foot in volume. It has been determined that a 5 sack per cubic yard mix yields 3000 psi compressive strength. A six sack mix yields a 3500lb compressive strength. so actually for 3000 the ratio is 5:27 and 6:27 for 3500 psi.. so for the 3500psi that's 1 cement to 2 1/4 sand and 2 1/4 gravel. When mixing in small batches. LIke your going to do just use a shovel put in 1 shovel of cement 2 sand and 2 gravel. For masonry mortar there are different amounts and materials . A cubic foot is approx equal to 7 shovels full..15% of the bag will take about 2 shovel fulls..A shovel full is subject to the capacity of the person with the shovel..Any way good luck and have fun..from the E
- Q:How much cement, water, and aggregates do we need?
- If you just use cement, once dried it will be that fragile you come put your finger through it, use sand ether 3 to 1 or 2 to 1, ideal mix that 3 parts sand to one part cement, if you want maximum strength mix concrete which is three parts chips, two parts sand and one part cement.
- Q:How does cement set? Don't say Just add water!?
- Chemical changes occur and this causes the setting.
- Q:What are the properties of cement?
- Cement should be tested for its following properties: 1. Fineness Fineness, or particle size of portland cement affects rate of hydration, which is responsible for the rate of strength gain. The smaller the particle size, the greater the s
- Q:Due to rising prices of building materials, and the impact of the progress of the project, need to make a report, such as how to write
- First of all, should be based on the terms of the construction contract conditions, to figure out the scope of the adjustment of the unit price increase or decrease
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range