I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:The flue on my chimney does not go above the cement block. How can I put a chimney cap on?
- fix the concrete and use a construction adhesive like pl 400 or liquid nails
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- concrete is made from cement,concrete is hard,cement is soup,u cant make cement at home,go to the big box home center and buy a bag of cement,follow instructions on bag
- Q:Fast drying cement or substitute?
- You have got to put in your steel-toed boots and stomp on it every three hours for three days. After that, you pressure your cars onto it, and watch them sink into the cement, after you cover it in quail feathers and let it sit for a day. PRESTO! Cement that's cured!
- Q:how water cement rato affect the strength?
- Concrete consists of cement, fine aggregates, coarse aggregates, and water. Water is needed for the hydration of cement which leads to the formation of compounds like dicalcium silicate, tricalcium silicate, tetracalcium aluminoferrite, which are the building blocks of the compressive strength of the concrete. Since the cement is the finest particle amongst the ingredients, and strength of the concrete depends largely on the hydration of cement, the strength is extremely sensitive to the changes in water-cement ratio. Hope this helps.
- Q:My question to those who are working in cement industry?
- There are two possible options. First you need to maximize the strength potential of the cement clinker you are blending with the natural pozzolan to make the pozzolanic cement. This means stabilizing the clinker mineralogy and boosting the alite content. You can do that by lifting LSF or SM dependent on your current clinker chemistry. Another alternative would be to add calcium fluoride to the raw mix. Secondly you could add a cement conditioner to activate the pozzolanic reaction in the cement. Possibly alkali carbonates or potassium sulphate.
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:What is a chemical that softens rock and cement?
- Hydrochloric acid softens cement. You can buy large containers of it for removing cement from brickwork. It will also attack some types of rock, especially limestones. Be careful with it though!
- Q:Barefoot in wet cement?
- I haven't worked too much with concrete... But! I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt to put some vaseline on those little feet. I don't think the vaseline will hurt the cement. It might slow the drying process just a bit..... I don't know. You could always cover the cement with some press n' seal or other thin plastic...... the shape of the foot should still be made. I'm curious about this now..... You know, they do have kits sold at the arts crafts store...for kid's to making stepping stones. Maybe you should check one of those out first......
- Q:is masonry cement heat proof?
- No you need a lime mortar. Thinking about it, years ago we used to brick up kilns for firing and used a mixture that resembled liquid chocolate. When the firing took place this would then turn solid. What it was called I couldn't say, but if you have a brickworks near by they'd be able to help.
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- Potential Darwin Award nominee here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range