Lines of Front and Rear Grille
Φ445mm wire diameter:108×1.2mm 8×3.0mm printing clip grille
Guard decorative cover
PP material flat
PP material 3blade
Green blue or as required
Main Body :
PP material with speed control box
knob type four gear three speed
two pcs per carton
three layer color box
T/T , 30% deposit , balance before loading
within 30days upon receipt of deposit
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Why does the fan turn?
- The working principle is that the energized coil rotates under the force of the magnetic field.
- Q:Why does the fan seem to spin backwards when it spins?
- Because the human eye to object displacement to distinguish between 0.1s, and 0.1s when the fan turn fast may turn 350 degrees, looks like reversal of 10 degrees, so add up, like upside down
- Q:Fans can shake their heads, but fan leaves do not turn, where is the reason?
- The motor is short of oil, jammed or covered with hair
- Q:Have you been driving the fan, more electricity or more air conditioning?
- If you want to use a fan, then put a basin of cold water on the ground in front of the fan in the room, and the cooling effect will be better.
- Q:How do you use an electric fan to set up an air distribution system in an air tight room?
- In contrast, outdoor, room because of the enclosure, radiation and heat inside the reasons, in most cases, the temperature will be higher than the outdoor level. In the temperature stratification under the condition of the same, because the overall warmer indoor air temperature smaller, resulting in a lesser level of indoor air pressure difference outside the same distance.
- Q:Where does the fan drip the oil?
- To cheer for as long as the front axle and add a few points on the line, but to the correct way, the vertical axis, the oil in the bearings, give it a free fall, can get into the bearing, with hand up and down, make the oil more fast forward to the inside, repeated several times, will be able to solve the problem
- Q:Which brand of industrial electric fans is good?
- Kunshan cool wind environmental protection equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of ventilation and cooling equipment manufacturers
- Q:How was the electric fan invented?
- In 1880, Americans for the first time Shule blade is directly mounted on the motor, and then connected to the power supply, the rapid rotation of blades, the cool breeze blowing, this is the world's first electric fan.
- Q:What is the principle of an automatic fan head swing back and forth?
- There is a round at the rear of the fan. At the outer edge of the wheel, the shaft is connected to the frame by means of a connecting piece. The eccentric force produced by the rotation of the wheel acts on the frame and causes the fan to swing the head
- Q:What are your misunderstanding blowing ？
- Many people like to blow fans for a long time. They feel like they've just cooled off, and they're going to feel like they're still hot. It's not as good as blowing comfortably for a long time. However, a long time to the fan blowing, the body temperature will decrease with the evaporation of large amounts of sweat, easily lead to colds, colds, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other diseases. Generally, it takes half an hour to 1 hours for a hair dryer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range