||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- The aluminum oxide in the surface has been oxidized by other chemical elements.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate roll felt the same as aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket?
- No, the unit weight of aluminum silicate fiber felt is greater than that of aluminum silicate acupuncture blanket. Both are thermal insulation and fire-proof material and have the same function.
- Q:How many companies have used aluminum coil?
- Too many. All the companies who make the aluminum products you have seen in daily life have used it. So it is hard to explain.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- Maybe the crack existed during welding but you didn’t notice. And then it expands and becomes obvious when acted on by external force in circling process. The reason may be the welding craft. Besides, I suggest more comprehensive tests after welding, such as penetrant test.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer hasn’t cleaned. Before being coated, the aluminum should be cleaned carefully. Otherwise the paint will peel off.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:What is the formula to calculate the wall thickness of aluminum coil?
- Aluminum coil thickness*aluminum coil width*aluminum coil curl*aluminum density (the density of aluminum alloy: 2.73, the density of pure aluminum: 2.71)
- Q:How does aluminum ingot be processed to aluminum coil (aluminum sheet)?
- First it should be made into blank and then put on the rolling mill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range