||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:What’s the loss rate per kg when processing aluminum coil to aluminum sheet?
- Q:What are the differences between aluminum coil 3003h24 and 3a21h14?
- The mechanical property references of rolled plate 3003 H24and 3A21 H14 are as follows: 3003 H24--Rm/MPa≧140-180；Rp0.2/MPa≧115；A(%)≧1-5(thickness 0.2mm-4.5mm）3A12 H14--Rm/MPa≧145-215；A（%）≧6
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can use decoiler machine, but after decoiling, the embossment of embossed aluminum sheet will become very shallow.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Plants to make auto parts such as exhaust pipe thermal baffle, muffler thermal baffle and front thermal baffle.
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range