||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- If it is a product for work, yes engineers and purchasers specify the grades. If for hobby then it is up to you. Common extruded shapes (beams, tubes, angles) - 6061-T6 - 6063-T5 -T6 specifies tempering class. Actually both alloys come in various T4, T5, etc., the above are just two common combinations. 6061 is a little stronger, and T6 gets its strength up quite good. Beware that welded joints are weaker since heat removes the strength from tempering. Some common sheets - 6061 (strength) - 5052 (strength, welds better than 6xxx, good formability) - 5068 (some call it 'marine grade' for corrosion resistance) Sheets can come in many alloys.... you may get cheaper grades if you don't need one of these. (if you are casting - there's whole other system of grades.) The above are just common grades. For high strength requirement you may need a specific grade in the 7xxx family.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- I would choose vinyl over aluminum, aluminum windows sweat in temp changes. We have installed vinyl windows in two different homes that we have lived in.
- Q:What is the balanced equation for copper (I) oxide and Aluminum?
- Copper(I) oxide is a solid and so is aluminum. Any reaction that might occur would have to be at an elevated temperature. This is a thermite reaction in which copper(I) is reduced to copper metal (molten) and aluminum is oxidized to aluminum oxide. 3Cu2O(s) + 2Al(s) -- 6Cu(s) + Al2O3(s) ========= Follow up ========== Do you mean in aqueous solution? There won't be any copper(I) chloride in aqueous solution. CuCl is very insoluble in water, but will undergo disproportionation to form Cu2+ ions and copper metal. Therefore, you would actually have a solution of copper(II) chloride. Copper(II) chloride will react with aluminum to form copper metal and aluminum ions. Ordinarily aluminum won't react with copper(II) ions. The reaction does proceed in the presence of chloride ion. This is because the chloride ion will react with the Al2O3 layer on the surface of aluminum metal to make [AlCl4]^- which exposes the aluminum metal below, and thus a reaction can occur. 3Cu2+ + 2Al(s) -- 2Al3+ + 3Cu(s)
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:Calculate the specific heat of aluminum?
- Heat gained by water = heat lost by aluminum Heat = H mass = m specific heat =c change in temperature = dT H = mcdT mcdT for water = mcdT for Al (23.2)(1.00)(13) = (25.0)(c(Al))(33-98) c(Al) = (23.2)(1.00)(13)/(25.0)(65) = 0.186 This value is just a bit below the known value of specific heat for aluminum, where c = 0.217 cal/g.C
- Q:Can the 5-10cm thick paper sleeve inside the scrapped aluminum coil be sliced? Now we use knife which is much troublesome.
- You can use Long Men Rolling Mill to slice directly.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:will aluminum paste work the same as aluminum powder in the mixture for thermite?
- The aluminum paste may or may not work. It depends on what the solvent is that the aluminum is dissolved in. Why not get a block of aluminum and a grinder, and make your own aluminum dust?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range