||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:what is the final temperature of 250g of water whose initial Temperature is 25 C if 80-g of aluminum initially?
- Given Data :-- Mass : Aluminium m(a) = 80 g, Water m(w) = 250 g Initial Temperature : Aluminium t₁ = 70 C and Water t₁' = 25 C Final Temperature of both ( aluminium and water ) = T C (assume) Since Aluminium is initially at a temperature higher than that of water, it (aluminium) will lose heat to water . Heat lost by Al = Q = mass of Aluminium x sp.heat capacity of Aluminium x Temp. change = Q = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) cal Heat gained by water = Q' = mass of water x sp.heat capacity of water x Temp. change = Q' = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) According to principle of calorimetery . = Heat lost by aluminium = heat gained by water. = 250 x 1 x ( T - 25 ) = 80 x 0.215 x ( 70 - T ) = T = 27.9 C .... ( Rounded to one decimal place )...... Answer Answer .
- Q:Is there a type of acid that will dissolve aluminium but not iron or steel?
- Aluminum reacts with sodium hydroxide, and will dissolve in a basic solution, while the steel cylinder liner will be unaffected...in theory. This is totally impractical though. You need to machine out the damaged piston, either by boring or grinding the material away.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
- Q:Does the process of recycling Aluminum..?
- I don't know the specifics, but I know it's not more than the extraction process. When aluminum is mined, it is in the form of bauxite ore. From this ore, only about half contains aluminum oxide. Then, from the mass of aluminum oxide (alumina), only about half of that will yield the pure aluminum we use for cans, airplanes, etc. So for every 2000 pounds that are mined, we only get about 500 pounds of aluminum. The process is extremely energy intensive and tears up the landscape where bauxite is mined. Transport adds to the pollution. Some of the biggest bauxite producers in the world are China, Russia, Canada, the United States, Australia, and Brazil, so overseas transport is frequently involved, especially in countries that use a lot of it. Furthermore, it is often shipped in bauxite or alumina form, when it is heavier to carry. Aluminum recycling, however, starts with the pure product and ends with the pure product, and the process is fairly quick. The aluminum can you recycle today will return to shelves within about 60 days. Furthermore, aluminum does not degrade in quality like some other materials so it can be reused indefinitely. The transport is also cut significantly, as recycled aluminum might only travel 100 miles or so to be refabricated.
- Q:Men's deodorant without aluminum?
- Neways - works really well. Only thing is, you need a local distributor. But ring the company, I am sure it will help you.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- Aluminum is a soft wire and needs to be pulled not pushed. A standard mig that pushes wire will kink the aluminum in the liner and jamb up in said liner. Some older machines made for aluminum push and pull the wire at the same time, there is a regular feeder in the machine and one on the gun( a pain to get set right). The spool gun just makes it easier because you are not pushing the wire through the liner, the wire is in the gun making it heavy and you have to use small 1lb spools. You can use your machine as is but you will need a teflon liner to help the wire to slide through to the gun but one jamb up and the wire will kink in the liner. You will need pure argon to weld aluminum. Any welding supply will be able to get one for you (reasonable? I doubt that). You could buy it used but with you asking this question I would be very careful because if you don't know what to look for you can cost yourself a lot of pain and money. * Edit* note - Your welder will need to be of a capable capacity and amperage to properly preform the weld. Check with your local welding supply to see if it is. Then buy what they recommend (from them if they are cheaper or online if they are not). Good luck!
- Q:What is the purpose of using aluminum foil when baking or broiling meat?
- Function Of Aluminium Foil
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper does conduct slightly better than aluminum, but aluminum corrodes over time and the oxidized surface has very high resistance. Copper also oxidizes but is not as high a resistance. The high resistance, when in contact with another conductor, like a junction inside a box, will create heat. Those high resistance junctions create so much heat that over time a fire hazard develops. Hence, National Electrical Code disallowed the use of aluminum for safety reasons.
- Q:What is the best electrode to stick weld aluminum?
- Aluminum will oxidize quickly when it is heated in the air. You must have an inert gas around the weld when you are working it. A wire feed or T I G system is better than a stick machine. I suggest you do a lot of reading about aluminum and how to it is welded before you buy any tools. For small repairs that do not require much strength J B Weld will work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range