||Semi-circle, Arch, Oval, Horseshoe,Round
||Based on your request
||68*13 75*25 150*50 200*55 380*140
CE Certificated Large Corrugated Galvanized Steel Pipe Culvert used in Road Culvert
Corrugated Steel Tube Standard: ASTM A789/A789M-2001, AASHTOM36-2014
Raw Material: Strategic partners with SHOUGANG GROUP and cooperation with TISCO, HBIS to ensure the raw material is quality, we can show material list which stamped by partners
Production Line: We import corrugated pipe culvert production lines from Germany, with certification of CE, ISO9001:2008, OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14001:2004, CCPC (China Communications Products Certification) we ensure the cargo to you is quality
Labs: We have tensile strength, thickness test after raw material into plant, pressure wave, type blending test in production, they all strictly controlled by quality record
Experience: QIJIA have more than 10 years’ experience on design, produce, install and service on corrugated steel pipe, we hope become your best partners in your business or your projects
Corrugated Steel Pipe(CSP) also named corrugated metal pipe(CMP), it is an ideal material for culvert bridge projects based on its low cost, widely variety of diameters and layout configurations, It will not crack under impact loads or vibrations due to the inherent strength of steel and the flexibility of the corrugated pipe section, The high ring compression of the pipe absorbs and transfers the load to the surrounding soil around the entire circumference, The beam strength maintains the grade and line of the structure by bridging inequalities of the trench bottom and side fill.
Advantage compare to other material:
Environmentally, economical, versatility and flexibility in design and installation
Predictable service life more than 100+ years
Variety-wide range of gages, corrugations and shapes in diameter ranging from 12"-144"
Structural integrity-with the strength and integrity of steel-soil structure interactions, XSP/CMP offers unparalled strength
Customizable-a variety of fittings, tees and elbows allow CSP/CMP to match most layout configurations
Can be designed for heavy loading and high maximum height of cover requirements
High strength and durable
Product data sheet
Galvanized Corrugated Steel Pipe Culvert(CSP) or Corrugated Metal Pipe(CMP)
Type: Assembly & Whole
Wall Thickness: 2.0mm-12.0mm
Section Shape: Round/Semi-circle/Arch/Oval/Horseshoe/Dustpan
Material: Q235B/SS400/ASTM A283/S235JR
Inner Diameter: 500-80000mm
Outside Diameter: ID+WT+D
Standard Specification of Wave: 68*13 150*50 200*55 380*140 300*110 400*150
More wave specification can produce according to your demand
Length: 500-30000mm or according to your demand
System Interface: Overlap connection, Concentric reducer, Flange
Hot-dip Galvanized 84μm & according to the specification of pipe/plate
Bolts & Nuts with Hot-dip Galvanized Coating
Packing and Shipping
Tunnel strengthening and repair
Underground passage and small refuge places
Military and protection
Municipal engineering drainage system
Refrigeration exhaust system
Steel corrugated pipe culvert arch bridge
Water conservancy department strategic reserve
High fill water culvert
Special area over water culvert
Replace box culvert cover culvert channel
The old bridge repair
Replace bridge porous side by side
Inverted siphon for agricultural irrigation
Modular steel bridge for fast and easy installation
Old bridge pier reinforcement
Deep tunnel shaft
Ladder cable line slot
QIJIA GROUP earn reputation from customer and all our ability through the test of Inspection body, our Certification No. for CE is 1I160412.HQEU046, ISO9001:2008 is 0350113Q20350R1M, OHSAS18001:2007 is 0350114S20080R0M, ISO14001:2004 is 0350114E10106R0M
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The difference is that because zinc has weight, even if the difference is very small, there are also differences,Galvanized pipe weight is basically the same about 1.06 of the welded tube, of course, you can artificially ignored.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 20# steel pipe material is 20 steel, generally 20 seamless steel pipe, 20# steel pipe material is: high quality carbon structural steel
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Immersed tube cast-in-place pile is one of the many types of pile foundations in civil engineering. The immersed tube cast-in-place pile is also called the cast-in-place pile. It is the use of piling equipment, with reinforced concrete pile boots (valve type steel pipe pile shoe) into the soil, pile hole, and then put into the steel skeleton and concrete pouring, then pull out the casing, using vibration extubation of concrete compaction, forming pile needed. Using hammer sinking pile equipment, sinking pipe and pulling pipe pile is called hammer sinking pipe filling pile. It is called vibro sinking pipe cast-in-place pile by vibrator, vibration sinking pipe and pipe pulling pile. In order to improve the quality and carrying capacity of piles, the construction techniques of single shot, double play and reverse insertion are often used in immersed tube cast-in-place piles. Single game (also called a extubation): extubation, every increase of 0.5 ~ 1.0m, 5 ~ 10s vibration, then extubation in 0.5 ~ 1.0m, this is repeated until all pull out; complex play: two singles were continuously in the same pile hole, or according to the needs of the local retapping. Construction, should ensure that two times before and after the immersed tube axis coincide, and in the concrete before the initial coagulation; inverted plug method: steel pipe lifting 0.5m, and then plug 0.3m, so repeated until the pull out.
- Q:Water, gas, steel pipes, thick steel wire means?
- Thick steel wire pipe is the same wire pipe, but the wire pipe is thin tube, easy to damage, so with thick as the outer diameter can protect the wire tube, so called thick steel wire pipe.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- According to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms. If you want to be precise, you'll lose your own weight.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is solid and round tubes are hollow
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Pipe fittingsA pipe fitting is a piece of pipe that is connected to a pipe. According to the connection method can be divided into socket type pipe fittings, threaded fittings, flange fittings and welding pipe four categories. Multipurpose; made of the same material as pipes. Elbow (elbow), flange, three pipe and four pipe (crosshead) and reducer (reducer) etc.. Elbow for pipeline corner; flange for the pipe and pipe interconnected parts, connected to the pipe end, three pipe for three pipe collection; four pipe for four tubes together place; for two pipes of different diameters connected to different diameter pipe.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. Polyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC), it is obviously impossible to steel, we often say that iron and steel, the steel must be the main component of iron, Fe, inorganic. And PVC, polyvinyl chloride, is an organic substance. Therefore, PVC can not be called steel, and PVC constitutes a large number of substances, not confined to the pipe type.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range