Order On-line Tracking
SBS Waterproof Membrane materials using polyester reinforcement for waterproofing is a new type of wateproof material,it's made from polyester felt as its reinforcement featuring high strength,elongation amd corrision resistance, SBS compound as its modifier for meeting the torched-on applications, it shall be covered with polyethylene membrane(PE),aluminium foil, colorful sand or mineral granule on its top surface and polyethylene membrane(PE)coated on its under face. This series of membrane is designed for the waterproofing of underground construction such as tunnel, subway, basement,roofs and pools etc.
1.1m or 2m width, we can produce as your requirment
2.Simple and Efficient Construct, Greatly Saving Construct Period
3.Advanced Production Line
4.Excellent Comprehensive Physical Properties
6.Wide Adaptability of Facing Material
7. Cold-applied construction with no open flame and self-adhesion without bonding agent make it safe, low- carbon, environmental, and economical.
8. Excellent adhesive performance guarantees the integrity of waterproof layer.
9. Good rubber elasticity, elongation and shear stress.
10. Good low-temperature property.
1) Widely used in the industrial and civil building roofing, underground, pool, tunnel, wooden and metal roofing.
2) Specially applied in the oil depot chemical factory, garment factory, and granary.
3) Especially used in cold places.
4) Tape used for sealing all construction material surfaces.
1.If you need some advises for the waterproof construction, we have the best engineer to serve you.
2.We send the free samples to you by freight collect.
3.We will guarantee the quality and the competitive price.
4.We will give you the best packaging and safe shipping.
5.If any problem, we will always be right here waiting for you.
Different types or specifications of products should be separated, not mixed.
Keep it dry and ventilated, protected from the sun or rain.
Storage temperature should never be higher than 45 °C. Pile up the membranes flatwise whose stockpile height never exceeds five layers. One layer is guaranteed if it is placed vertically.
Prevent it from inclination or In the process of transportation, it should be lying in case of inclination or lateral pressure. If necessary, cover it with felt-cloth.
Storage time is at least one year from manufacture date on if the product is under normal operation of storage.
Thickness of resin layer of the middle fabric ,mm≥
Max tensile strength,N/cm ≥
Tensile strength,NPa ≥
Max elongation% ≥
Breaking elongation % ≥
Heat treatment size change rate%≤
-25°c No cracks
SBS Membrane installation procedure:
1.Base processing:the base surface must be clean,solid,level,dry;no grit,rift and loosing dust. For a large recess,fill it with cement mortar and then level it. Remove the protrusion and clean dust.If working on base slab or lateral face,water lowering should be done.
2. Painting primer:before laying the membrane,clean the dust on the surface of concrete base with dust catcher or dust-blower;then paint entirely with treatment agent of DY primer for waterproofing(for purpose of dust consolidation and high adhesive effect).
3.Heat to melt: place membrane correctly, fire torch, heat the membrane with base entirely, when the surface of the membrane is black and bright with a fusion layer, apply the membrane and press it into a solid and flat state.Before the membrane is cool, seal the edge of joint by float.
4.Requirements for lapping: There should be less than 3 layers of lapping, with the joint seams appearing as"T" type,avoid 4 layers of lapping.The width of longitudinal lapping is between 50 and 80mm,and of end-lap joint 100mm
Q: What's the de6abf1fe186f8d58506cbcfe46eed814d.jpglivery time ?
A: 3-5 days for 1-600 rolls, 10-15 days for container.
Q: What's the payment terms ?
Q: How do you make replacement with quality problems ?
A: New replacement will be packed into your next order or send to you directly after receive video or photo about quality problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|