Electric Drill 1100W
*Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
*Rated Input Power: 1100W / 9A
*No-load Speed: 0-1000/0-2000rpm
*Chuck capacity: 16mm (3/5")
*Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
*Packing size: 39*38*27cm/6pcs, 18/19.5kgs, 3900pcs/20'cy
Specifications of Electric Drill 1100W:
*CE GS EMC
*Soft paint grip
*1100W Motor power with hammer function
*Suit promotion for sale
*Variable speed for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speed fastening.
*2-mode switch delivers impact and drill.
*Recessed lock-on switch for continuous use.
*Two gear speed.
*Aluminium gear box.
*Light, durable model
*Strong driving force, to provide higher torque
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- The motor inlet shall be provided with a ground or zero connection device.(4) wearing shoes must be worn while wearing protective gloves such as insulating gloves.(5) each use of tools must be strictly checked.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Class I protection against shock of the product depends not only on the basic insulation of the equipment, but also on additional safety precautions. The method is to connect the electrically conductive parts that may be touched with the protective wires in the installed stationary lines so that the accessible, electrically conductive parts are not electrified in the event of basic insulation damage. Such products are: hand-held power tools, mobile daily appliances, mobile mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- AC motor, AC motor of induction motor, its strong induction current (eddy current) magnetic field generated in the rotation of the magnetic force on the rotor copper bar, continuous cutting, according to Lenz's law, the induced current has the effect of relative motion occurs against the rotor magnetic field and the rotor is, with the magnetic field and rotation. But the rotor rotation speed of the high speed magnetic field does not transform, otherwise it will not be able to cut the copper lines.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade powertools, such as impact drill, angle grinder, jig saw, rotory hammer,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 30 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range