Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:what is r.h cement & what is the grade of it?
- For Rapid Hardening Cement ,grading is similar to O.P. cement(ordinary Portland cement) is M15,M20 is same. only initial final setting time is less.Strength of 28 days is considered for testing /Mix Designing.
- Q:What are the advantages of wood fiberboard board than other plates?
- Wood fiber cement board in the 40's began to be widely used in Europe, has now become a wide range of international application of building materials It is versatile, excellent performance, with corrosion resistance, heat resistance, resistance to corrosion, easy processing, and cement, lime, gypsum with good, green and other advantages Weatherability and durability Wooden cement board has been used in different climate zones around the world, its weather resistance and durability has been a number of agents in the United States and Europe to verify qualified Exterior wall Wooden cement board can be used prefabricated The structure of the underlying building or on-site construction, iron ornaments or wooden trim can be Because of its strength and volume stability of the performance, it can be used for large, multi-board facilities As in the case of the use of wood fiber cement board, the structure will have a light, fire, structural safety and so on This feature makes the wood fiber board easy to install, just right and cost savings Wood fiber cement board is easy to install The plate with a self-employed screws into the cone with the expansion of the metal keel can be, such as wood keel, with screws or automatic gun nails To use a decorative surface, the holes can be filled with a coordinated slurry If the use of multi-board structure, the board connection point up to 1/ and sealed with synthetic rubber sealant
- Q:Can a dental assistant cement in a permanent crown?
- In some states, they can. I do not know the particulars for FL, but I doubt they could do this without the dentist being present in the office. I know that in PA, where they are about as liberal as any state, the dentist has to be present to verify that the crown fits properly and that the bite is adjusted properly. As assistant can not do this.
- Q:will contact cement dry clear?
- Contact cement does not dry clear. The onlt thing I have ever seen dry clear are 2 part Epoxys made by Devcon. If you need a fast working epoxy, then the 5 minute would be good for that, the others made by them have a longer set up time. Superglue dries cloudy.
- Q:uncomfortable slab of cement on my braces..?
- The point of the cement on your molars are that the teeth don't meet! Your orthodontist did that for a reason! I had those on when I first got my braces, and one did end up falling off but they put more on later. I think the cement may be so that your teeth don't grind together or that the braces do not touch. It could also be that they didn't want you chewing down on the elastics if you have any. Don't worry! In a couple of days you will be able to chew normal and everything will feel fine! Stick it out, it will be worth it.
- Q:what is the hard, cement like covering that has been painted over brick walls of basement?
- It's a special type of waterproofing finish that is meant for block walls--probably a type of stucco with added plastic compounds that make it impervious to water. You can't use joint compound---it's not meant to be applied over block, stone, or brick. You have to use a grout-like substance--something that contains an adhesive to make it stick, and some additional ingredients to keep it from absorbing water. Go to your local box store, hardware or construction store and ask them what they would recommend--take a piece of the chipped off stuff with you so they can identify what is already on the walls. Then use a waterproof basement paint to finish it off after you patch. I gotta tell you, though--if you have a problem UNDER the stuff now, (because it's bubbling and cracking) you won't get rid of that problem by patching--you may have to get a pro in there to waterproof and seal the block from scratch. And that's a lot of $$.
- Q:how to break big pieces of cement?
- best bet sledge hammer easy way eletric jack hammer home depo rents them good luck
- Q:how to determine the amount of silica in cement?
- The amount of silica would normally be measured in the raw mix before it is put into a cement kiln otherwise its too late to modify it. Its done by X-ray fluorescence
- Q:Can cement be used as edge restraint?
- Actually, you mean concrete, not cement. Should be fine, it's done all the time. What are the dimensions? He may have mixed the concrete improperly (wrong ratio or too wet). We need more info. about the whole installation-soil, slope, drainage, radius if it's curved, etc.. A photo would be really helpful.
- Q:Egypt cement price ?
- 420 lee for ton
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range