Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:cement-sand bottom for vinyl pool ?
- Vermiculite Pool Bottom
- Q:What size cement boars for ceramic tile bathroom floor? Big gap!?
- Well to start, I would prep the floor by thin-setting and nailing/screwing cement board to the floor. Use a larger trowel (maybe 1/4x3/8) to help bridge the gaps for a solid bond between the wood and the cement board. Afterwards, use a self leveling compound to eliminate any uneven gaps and to raise the floor level to high high you need it. If the leveler will run under the house from the gaps, use tape or other materials to keep it from flowing through. Use as much leveler as you need to make the height where you desire...and and easy job tiling with the new level floor.
- Q:If u set a car battery on the ground(dirt,cement,asphalt,etc) will it lose its charge?
- Yes on a cement floor yes but not on dirt. Cement floors with cause your battery to drain. Not exactly sure what properties cement has that causes this but it does.
- Q:How much to fix cement steps?
- Use the Following Steps to fix cement steps : Remove Loose Pieces and Debris Pressure Wash the Cement Tape Off the Edges Prepare the Cement Patch Mix Apply the Cement Mix Fill the Holes Add a Second Coat Create a Wetter Consistency Spray Water Use a Cement Finishing Broom Work the Cement Into the Pores Add the Skim Coat Shape the Rounded Portions
- Q:how do you calculate cement into yards?
- 22' X 1.5' X .83' = 27.39' divided by 27' equals one cubic yard. (22'x18x10)
- Q:i need to paint a cement tirtle. can i use a glossy paint or will that seal the cement,?
- Any kind of paint you use is going to seal it but that should not matter it will not hurt it
- Q:What cement stick to tile glue?
- You should really try to get that glue up. The problem is going to be if it's like a mastic (soft and sticky) because that going to take a chemical stripper like Xylene or at least lacquer thinner. Go airflow and at least a half mask with chemical cartridges are necessary. A full mask and personal air supply is really a much better way to go. What ever you put down over that tile adhesive is only going to be as good as that tile adhesive. If you try to put down something hard and brittle like a thin layered cement (Sakrete's Top Bond) now you have something brittle over something soft what do you think is going to happen? You could try putting something soft over it like a urethane rubber but again if the old adhesive fails you spent a lot of time money on Urethane. If the heavy adhesive is off you can try renting a diamond grinder but you have to be careful these are not toys and you can do more damage than good if you don't think you can run it properly... Your cheapest way out may be to just put more tile down. If you like send my some pictures of the floor and I'll try to help... This is my profession.
- Q:Do you think another cement plant should be built?
- I dont understand what you mean? We have many cement plants and we use the stuff because its fairly cheap and does a great job. The thing about cement is that its very expensive to transport so most cement companies will setup shop near a port or rail transportation (since those are cheaper than by truck) and will setup near where it will be used a lot. I dont think there is a shortage, there's naturally plenty of stuff to make cement.
- Q:Is plastic cement safe to use in fish ponds?
- White Portland cement is lower alkalinity than regular Portland. You can get it at most brickyard and stucco suppliers. Plastic cement may have a different expansion/contraction coefficient from concrete and mortar. It is very likely to pop off as temperatures change in the pond if that coefficient is too different.
- Q:Carpet~Cement Question?
- There is a company called UGL (United Gilsonite Laboratories) that makes paint products specifically for concrete. Many of them are moisture barriers and some are designed for floors. I work in hardware/paint and a lot of my customers go with UGL's products because concrete is what they are designed for. I am sure there are other brands that offer the same qualities, but UGL is the one I am familiar with. Stop in to your local hardware store and someone in the paint department will probably be able to assist you. Hope this helps.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range