Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:is a cemented wall an insulator?why?or how?
- It can insulate against electromagnetic energy due to the limestone in the cement. Like ceramic. As far as being a temperature insulator, the cement wall gets very cold in the winter, so it's not a good insulator for temperature....if you wish to have a warm room. Heat is lost through the wall. Cement can dampen vibrations.
- Q:Ask the experts I want to open our rural street inside the shop to invest in a 4W or so I saw that there is a reinforced cement shop 2 hardware building materials 5 to 7.
- Barber shop, beauty shop you did not mention, or you consider
- Q:Installing cement board...?
- Are you saying there's 2 layers of boards on top of the floor joists? If yes then removing the top layer would be the way to go if the bottom sub-floor layer is strong enough to not be springy under concentrated loads or if you can beef it up by installing bridging underneath between the joists. If the sub-floor is the only layer then you'd not want to remove that since the structural integrity of the house would be affected and the cement board wouldn't be properly supported.
- Q:What is slag cement? What are its advantages/ disadvantages over OPC?
- Advantages Of Slag Cement
- Q:How long does it take cement to eat wood?
- cement does not eat wood water sits in the hole you cemented and rots the wood
- Q:what is the Density of Port land cement, and which material is mostly use in cement.?
- The okorder.com, especially Design and Control of Portland Cement Concrete. The major products after hydration of cement are tri-calcium silicates and di-calcium silicates. The density of un-hydrated cement is about 60 to 75 pounds per cubic foot. The density of hydrated cement is dependent on the water to cement ratio and the degree of hydration as it can change with time. The major ingredient of concrete are the coarse and fine aggregates. The density of normal concrete may vary between 135 to 145 pounds per cubic foot. The density of light weight concrete may vary between 90 to 110 pounds per cubic foot.
- Q:who can tell me a world cement website?
- If okorder.com they are the biggest cement manufacture in the would,you can search for information there.
- Q:help ! re coloured cement floor?
- Gray cement sealant paint or epoxy the entire floor. Epoxy comes in different colors and is rather appealing to the eye if properly applied.Then you can add sparkles to the epoxy paint or other decorative stuff. Go to the larger hardware stores and shop for epoxies and their additives.
- Q:I am curious, how much weight would 6 inches of reinforced concrete support using the standard portland cement?
- Portland cement reinforced will have a maximum sustained tensile strength of 2500 PSI. Monolithic dome construction utilizes Gunite which is the same material used for swimming pools, and can withstand 5000 PSI or greater as it must support water's weight of approx. 8 lbs per gallon.
- Q:why can't the philippine government do anything about the cement cartel?
- the word cartel is not only limited to the cement industry. controlling any business operations/industry in the Phils is way too common. how's this; illegal drugs either supply, distribution and production gambling any forms rice sugar coconut hiring of overseas workers the so called smoke belching testing the so called drug testing for driver's license application you name it the Phils have it. group of people have master the art of controlling businesses apparently these cartels are HUGE fund supporters for any politicians seeking public office. Now how will this end? don't know! God save the Phils! G'Day
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range