* Pairs: 4P
* Working Temperature: -20° C ~ + 75° C
* Unshielded twisted pairs
* Conductor: 26AWG or 24AWG Stranding or Solid Bare copper
* Insulation: HD— PE
* Unrip rope: Optional
* Jacket: PVC or LSNH
* Impedance: 100± 15% Ω At 1 ~100MHz
* Reference Standard: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B, ISO/IEC11801
* Package: 305M/roll
Mainly used in the Building Correspondence Synthesis Wiring System the Work Area Correspondence Leading-out Terminal and between the Connection Distribution Frame Wiring, As Well As the Housing Synthesis Wiring System's User Correspondence Leading-out Terminal Arrives at Place of Exile between Coils' wiring.
*1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet)
We provide UTP/FTP/SFTP CAT5e, CAT6 outdoor waterproof network cable, also CAT5/CAT5E/CAT6 network cable, welcome your inquiry.
Power cable, control cable, electric cable, communication cable and bare conductor and more.
OEM/ODM order is welcomed.
Why choose us
1. We are a leading manufacturer specialized in the field of cable for more than 10 years.
2. We obtain the profession team in cable development & advanced, matured technology in production and quality control. Our daily production capacity is more than 100, 000 meters.
3. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and aftersale services, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from you local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice.
4. Our Policy is Competitive price, Fast delivery, first-class service.
- Q:electrical wires: hanging up lights?
- Just hook up one of the black wires to your white wire out the ceiling, and the other black wire to the black wire from the ceiling
- Q:Electrical wiring is commonly composed of metal covered in plastic or rubber coating. Which of these materials?
- non okorder
- Q:Will the amplifier and LCD TV and Blu-ray DVD machine how to connect the three? Trouble master under the guidance of detailed operation. I am a novice, I hope detailed instructions. Thank you
- This depends on your home to change the number of specific hydropower to estimate it! Generally your hydropower material contains wires. 1500 dollars or less! Can buy together! "Normal change, the original water pipe. Wire tube regardless of the case of "
- Q:Decoration when the purchase of water pipes, wires and other items included in the account
- Cpu: intel Pentium e dual-core e2160 (box) 440 yuan (advanced architecture, low heat, cheap) Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l470 yuan (main chipset intelg31) Memory: Apacer 1gbddr yuan (fake less than Kingston (The technology is advanced) CD-ROM: ASUS dvd-e818a135 yuan (noise is very small, gives a very quiet feeling) Power: GOLDENFIELD Raptors atx-s300 enhanced version of 150 yuan (power version: atx12v2.31 rated power: 250) Chassis: 120 yuan mouse and keyboard: 70 yuan Total price: 2200 yuan
- Q:Electrical wiring on tractor.?
- Hi there. I had the same problem near my barn The oly thingthat worked was rat traps and rat bait. But becareful whne you go to use the tractor afterwards. I forgot about a rat trap it hit the cooling fan and . bits of rat flew everywhere I have heard that tractor supply sell a spray for this but i have never been able to find it.
- Q:Can I run outdoor electrical wire bare against the house?
- Wires above ground should be in a conduit to protect them from abrasion. Grey romex is okay for underground without a conduit, as long as it's buried at least 18 in the soil.
- Q:anxious! anxious! anxious! How does the wall open the hole and the hole?
- Line water leakage more difficult to check, there may be from your unexpected place, I have had this experience. According to your description, and should be a layer of households upstairs has nothing to do, may come from the upstairs upstairs, and even neighbors of the neighbors, the water may be Sheung Shui, there may be water, and may even rain, air conditioning, condensate and so on.
- Q:Will mice chew on electrical wires?
- it is not likely that the bang sound has something to do with wires. maximum probable there's a loose piece of wood or something on your attic that style of acts like a see-observed while the mouse's weight is on one ingredient of it. Are you particular it is not a squirrel on your attic? Squirrels do bounce and create banging sounds. stable success!
- Q:Electrical Wiring - Failure?
- To tell you the truth, I think you should call an electrician for this. Did you reconnect the neutral wire after trying to attach it to the receptacle outlet? How many wires did you have to start out?
- Q:Can a space heater cause an electrical fire in my house s wiring?
- Yes space heaters can. it isn't common but may be possible. Surge protectors aren't extention cords they are a device to protect electronic devices from an electrical over charge or surge. So under high wattage use will fry the electrical connections in the protector. That's probably what happened here. Other times they can catch fire and maybe a small explosion. The largest electric space heaters are around 1500w and draw about 12 amps. Most home outlets are rated at 15A or even 20A. So in good working order most heaters won't hurt an outlet or wiring if that is the only thing on that breaker. If things do go higher the breaker should trip and cut power. If the breaker is old or damaged it may not trip and then somethings gotta give next either the outlet or the wiring normally it's the plug but if two things on two plugs the wire may catch fire. also don't use cheap extention cords they will catch fire you can use extention cords but rated at least 14G for 15A or 12G for 20A.
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, credible quality and sincere service, our products sell well in both domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, or wish to place a customized order, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;CE;ROHS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average