Information About Cast Steel Grinding Ball With Supper Hardness Apply For All Kinds Of Mineral Processing
1) In general, forged steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 55-68 HRC, volume hardness of 50-63 HRC
2) Impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) Broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%.
4) Loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
National Standards Of Cast Steel Grinding Ball With Supper Hardness Apply For All Kinds Of Mineral Processing
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Commonly used gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, etc., non-ferrous metal casting copper alloy, casting aluminum alloy, casting zinc alloy, etc..
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Copper is one of the main corrosion resistant alloys. When the mass fraction of copper in cast iron is from 0.25% to 1%, the corrosion resistance of copper in the industrial atmosphere can be obviously increased. But copper has very little corrosion resistance in lye or salt solution.Copper can increase the flowability of molten iron and improve its casting ability remarkably.Copper can increase the coercive force and residual magnetic force, but the permeability is not affected.Combined use of copper with other alloy elements, such as copper chromium, copper chromium molybdenum, copper molybdenum, copper manganese, copper vanadium, can achieve greater results.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Is it boiling from the picture? Does it sound like a fire? If not, it's not choking. I feel like choking. The gas doesn't drain out
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Yes, casting drawings are casting drawings with machining allowances, slopes, and gating systems
- Q:How to get rid of casting sand inside casting parts?
- Are you saying that in the sand casting cavity? We use the manual blast, he is like a pipe will be automatic shot out of the grit, into the casting cavity, to remove the internal cavity in the purpose of casting sand!
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is divided according to material, as well as cast iron parts, cast aluminum parts and so onCasting parts are divided according to the method, as well as forging partsCast steel parts must be casting parts
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range