Casing is a wide range pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore
It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing, to allow drilling fluid to circulate, and extraction to take place
Steel casing pipes have smooth wall and minimum yield strength of 35,000psi
Scope of Application of the Goods
Tubing: tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to the surface after drilling is complete
It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction process
Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as "upsetting" is applied to thicken the pipes
Main Product Features:
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Measuring of wall thickness from the outside
Low purchase cost
Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
Wall thickness: 0. 205"- 0.635"
Length: R1 (4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2 (7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3 (10.36mtr or longer)
Steel grade: H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
Surface: corrosion proofing water based paint
End: beveled, square cut and pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing
Heat treatment: normalized, quencher+temper
CasingSeamless 4-1/2” 11.6lbs / Ft K55
Oil Casing Specification
114.3-339.7MM 4 1/2''-20''
R2 or R3
L/C or T/T 30% or 100% Irrevocable LC at sight
Standard export bundles or as customer's required
Having the API-5CT official monogram
we can find third party to inspect the goods.e.g SGS
30-45days after the receipt of L/C
Oil & gas fields
- Q:At present, what are the main types of new energy vehicles?
- Hybrid electric vehicle:Refers to the use of conventional fuels, while with motor or engine to improve low-speed power output and fuel consumption models. In accordance with the different types of fuel, hybrid vehicles can be divided into two types of gasoline hybrid vehicles and diesel hybrid vehicles. At present, the mainstream of hybrid vehicles in China are mainly gasoline hybrid, while the international development of diesel hybrid models are relatively fast.
- Q:What are the new energy products
- Solar products: solar street lights, solar water heaters, etc.Nuclear energy: nuclear powerOcean Energy: wave power, tidal powerWind power: wind powerBiomass: made of liquid or gaseous fuels
- Q:What is the general energy?What do we usually say about energy conservation?
- Seventh any unit and individual shall fulfill the obligation of energy conservation, the right to report the waste of energy behaviorThe people's governments at various levels shall give awards to units and individuals that have made outstanding achievements in the research and promotion of energy conservation and energy conservation technologiesThe eighth Department of the State Council shall be responsible for the supervision and administration of energy conservation throughout the country, and the relevant departments under the State Council shall be responsible for the supervision and administration of energy conservation within the scope of their respective functions and dutiesDepartment of energy conservation administration of the local people's governments at or above the county level within the administrative region of the supervision and administration of energy conservation. The relevant departments of the local people's governments at or above the county level shall exercise supervision and administration work within the scope of their respective duties.
- Q:What is the C type of the product type in the notebook computer?
- Class C mainly refers to household appliances, electrical appliances, electronic products in this regard
- Q:New energy (photovoltaic products) now foreign trade market?
- Survival of enterprises will have a new world. But trade may be harder to do,
- Q:What is the difference between primary and secondary energy sources two
- An energy is taken directly from nature without a variety of energy and resources, processing including coal, crude oil, natural gas, oil shale, nuclear, solar, hydro, wind, wave energy, tidal energy, geothermal energy, biomass energy and ocean thermal energy and so on.
- Q:What is the comprehensive calculation of energy production?
- First of all, all kinds of energy products are calculated according to the physical quantity, physical quantity statistics reflect only the output of various energy varieties, not the total production of energy products
- Q:Trademark registration of energy and environmental protection is the first category
- Article 02: paint, varnish, paint, rust and wood preservatives, colorants, mordant, raw natural resins, painters, decorators, printers and artists with metal foil and powderArticle 03: laundry bleach and other materials, cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations, soap, spices, essential oils, cosmetics, shampoo, toothpaste
- Q:What are the sources of energy that are common in life and the two energy sources
- Primary energy refers to the energy and resources directly from the natural world that have not been processed and converted
- Q:What are the economic operating standards for energy equipment and systems?
- In reality, it is of great practical significance and strategic significance to study the connotation of resource saving society and how to build a resource conserving society. Here, "saving" one, is relatively wasteful in terms of savings. Second, it is required to reduce the demand for resources and energy in the economic operation. That is, in the process of production and consumption, with as little as possible resources, energy, to create the same wealth or even more wealth, to maximize the full use of recycling of waste. This kind of economy requires the transformation of the current mode of economic growth, profound technological innovation, and truly promote economic and social progress. Resource conserving society is a society with effective allocation of resources, efficient use, rapid economic and social development and harmonious coexistence between man and nature.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range