Casing is a wide range pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore
It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing, to allow drilling fluid to circulate, and extraction to take place
Steel casing pipes have smooth wall and minimum yield strength of 35,000psi
Scope of Application of the Goods
Tubing: tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to the surface after drilling is complete
It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction process
Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as "upsetting" is applied to thicken the pipes
Main Product Features:
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Measuring of wall thickness from the outside
Low purchase cost
Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
Wall thickness: 0. 205"- 0.635"
Length: R1 (4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2 (7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3 (10.36mtr or longer)
Steel grade: H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
Surface: corrosion proofing water based paint
End: beveled, square cut and pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing
Heat treatment: normalized, quencher+temper
CasingSeamless 4-1/2” 11.6lbs / Ft K55
Oil Casing Specification
114.3-339.7MM 4 1/2''-20''
R2 or R3
L/C or T/T 30% or 100% Irrevocable LC at sight
Standard export bundles or as customer's required
Having the API-5CT official monogram
we can find third party to inspect the goods.e.g SGS
30-45days after the receipt of L/C
Oil & gas fields
- Q:What are the new energy sources?
- Combustible ice: This is a solid compound of methane and water, which is similar in appearance to ice". Combustible ice is stable at low temperature and high pressure, and the combustible gas released by ice melting is 100 times that of the original solid. It is estimated that the amount of combustible ice is more than the total amount of coal, oil and natural gas on earth.Coalbed methane: during the formation of coal due to the increase in temperature and pressure, while the deterioration of the release of combustible gas. From peat to lignite, per ton of coal produced 68m3 gas; from peat to coal per ton of coal produced 130m3 gas; from peat to anthracite coal per ton of coal produced gas 400m3. Scientists estimate that the earth's coal-bed methane up to 2000Tm3.
- Q:Total energy consumption and total energy production
- For example, the electricity generated by the thermal power generation, cogeneration of electricity, steam, hot water, coal washing coal washing, washing coal, slime, coking coke, coke oven gas and other coking products
- Q:The total amount of energy consumption (equal value)
- Equal value is the amount of energy produced by another unit of energy consumed by a unit of energy.
- Q:Types of energy market in China
- The term "energy", in the past, was rarely talked about. It was the two oil crisis that made it a hot topic. Energy is the basic driving force for the development of the whole world and economic growth. Since the industrial revolution, energy security issues began to appear. With the rapid development of the global economy today, the international energy security has risen to the height of the country, all countries have developed energy security as the core energy policy. Over the next more than and 20 years, with the support of stable energy supply, the world economy has grown considerably. However, in the enjoyment of human beings from energy economic development, technological progress and other interests, also encountered a series of inevitable challenges of energy security, energy shortage, resource competition and excessive use of energy and environmental pollution caused by problems such as the threat to human survival and development.
- Q:What is the relationship between the futures price and the price of oil futures and other energy futures?
- Second: not too much, between the silver gold and iron ore and other difficult exploitation of energy futures and oil related, such as silver prices, increased mining costs, as oil prices fall, but the decline is very small, the oil futures still pay more attention to the world's oil inventory the data is more important.
- Q:New energy technology applications, including the professional
- 5 power electronics, a variety of new energy products are used to develop;6 the construction of the building, the need for various engineering structural design personnel.
- Q:Which products need to be marked energy efficiency logo
- China is the world's largest producer and consumer of household electrical appliances. The rapid growth of household appliances has brought huge energy consumption, but also increased the pollution of the environment. Countries around the world through the development and implementation of energy efficiency standards, the promotion of energy efficiency labeling system to improve energy efficiency of energy efficient products, and promote energy-saving technological progress, thereby reducing emissions of harmful substances and environmental protection.
- Q:State approved products called new energy foods
- The difference between new resource food and health food:1 health food refers to food with specific health functions, and approval must also be clear that what has a health care function, and the need for a health care function marked and defined on the product packaging, the new food resource has one or more functions are not on the product introduction mark in detail.2 new resources of food and health food for the application of the crowd is different, the former applies to any population, while the latter is suitable for specific populations.
- Q:How to solve the energy problem
- Actively play the basic role of the market in resource allocation, increase the energy development investment, increase energy supply, and play the role of national macro-control, coordination of energy development in China, to increase the energy development policy support, to ensure the stable and rapid development of China's energy production.
- Q:What is the difference between primary and secondary energy sources two
- Primary energy can be further divided into two categories of renewable energy and non renewable energy. Renewable energy including solar energy, wind power, wind energy, biomass energy, wave energy, tidal energy, ocean thermal energy, etc.. They can be recycled in nature. Renewable energy, including: coal, crude oil, natural gas, oil shale, nuclear energy, etc., they can not be recycled, with a little, then a little less.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range