Casing is a wide range pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore
It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing, to allow drilling fluid to circulate, and extraction to take place
Steel casing pipes have smooth wall and minimum yield strength of 35,000psi
Scope of Application of the Goods
Tubing: tubing is pipe used for the transportation of crude oil and natural gas from an oil or gas layer to the surface after drilling is complete
It is made to withstand the pressure generated from the extraction process
Tubing is manufactured in the same way as casing, except that an additional process known as "upsetting" is applied to thicken the pipes
Main Product Features:
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Measuring of wall thickness from the outside
Low purchase cost
Casing: OD 4 1/2"- 20" (114.3mm-508mm)
Tubing: OD 2 3/8" - 4 1/2" (60.3mm-114.30mm)
Wall thickness: 0. 205"- 0.635"
Length: R1 (4.88mtr-7.62mtr), R2 (7.62mtr-10.36mtr), R3 (10.36mtr or longer)
Steel grade: H-40, J55, K-55, N-80, C-75, L-80, C-90, T-95, Q-125
Surface: corrosion proofing water based paint
End: beveled, square cut and pipe protection cap especially for casing and tubing
Heat treatment: normalized, quencher+temper
CasingSeamless 4-1/2” 11.6lbs / Ft K55
Oil Casing Specification
114.3-339.7MM 4 1/2''-20''
R2 or R3
L/C or T/T 30% or 100% Irrevocable LC at sight
Standard export bundles or as customer's required
Having the API-5CT official monogram
we can find third party to inspect the goods.e.g SGS
30-45days after the receipt of L/C
Oil & gas fields
- Q:Definition of low carbon energy
- Low carbon energy is an alternative to high carbon energy sources, it refers to carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gas emissions low or zero emissions of energy products, including nuclear energy and a part of renewable energy.
- Q:Trademark registration of energy and environmental protection is the first category
- Article 06: common metals and their alloys, metal building materials, transportable buildings of metal, metal rails, non electrical cables wires, five metal fittings, officer, safe, general metal products not included in other classes, oreClass 07: machines and machine tools, motors and engines (except for land vehicles), machine transmission couplings and transmission parts (except for land vehicles), non manual agricultural tools, incubatorsArticle 08: hand tools and implements (manual), cutlery, knives, razorArticle 09: Science, navigation, surveying, electrical, photography, film, optical, weighing, measuring, signal, inspection (supervision), ambulance (rescue) and teaching apparatus and instruments, apparatus recording, transmission or reproduction of sound and image, magnetic data carriers, recording discs, since the mechanical structure dynamic sales device and coin operated devices, cash register, computer and data processing device, fire extinguishing apparatus
- Q:What is the general energy?What do we usually say about energy conservation?
- Fourth energy conservation is a long-term strategic policy of the country's economic developmentThe State Council and of the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central People's Government shall strengthen energy conservation, rational adjustment of industrial structure, enterprise structure, product structure and energy consumption structure, promote technological progress in energy conservation, reduce energy consumption per unit of output value and energy consumption per unit of product development, processing, conversion, transmission and supply of energy gradually improve, improve energy efficiency, promote the development of the national economy to energy saving.The State encourages the development and utilization of new and renewable sources of energyFifth countries to develop energy conservation policies, the preparation of energy-saving programs, and into the national economic and social development plan to protect the rational use of energy, and economic development and environmental protection coordination
- Q:China's new energy marketing plan
- Take real estate as an exampleReal estate dataPart I: Research SectionSection 1: Market Research
- Q:What is the C type of the product type in the notebook computer?
- A class of products such as high priced cars, real estate, etc. must have a certain psychological cognitive process,
- Q:Firewood (dry) is what type of energy
- Representative biomass such as crop, crop waste, wood, wood waste and animal waste. Narrow concept: biomass mainly refers to the agriculture and forestry production in addition to food, other than fruit stalks, trees and other wood cellulose (referred to as lignin), Agro industrial waste, agricultural waste and animal husbandry production process such as manure and waste materials. Features: renewable, low pollution, widely distributed.
- Q:What are the needs and pain points of new energy vehicles in insurance products and related services
- Now, pure electric vehicles maintenance is almost detection agencies appearance, interior decoration, lighting etc are damaged, and the battery only through the computer to detect whether there is no fault, about two years before they need to replace the single gear oil, the cost of maintenance is very low. But now the 4S shop is no electric car repair service, pure electric car repair need electrician certificate, battery replacement requires special equipment, and each car is not universal, so that consumers can not be guaranteed to ensure follow-up.
- Q:Which products need to be marked energy efficiency logo
- China is the world's largest producer and consumer of household electrical appliances. The rapid growth of household appliances has brought huge energy consumption, but also increased the pollution of the environment. Countries around the world through the development and implementation of energy efficiency standards, the promotion of energy efficiency labeling system to improve energy efficiency of energy efficient products, and promote energy-saving technological progress, thereby reducing emissions of harmful substances and environmental protection.
- Q:What is the difference between primary and secondary energy sources two
- Primary energy can be further divided into two categories of renewable energy and non renewable energy. Renewable energy including solar energy, wind power, wind energy, biomass energy, wave energy, tidal energy, ocean thermal energy, etc.. They can be recycled in nature. Renewable energy, including: coal, crude oil, natural gas, oil shale, nuclear energy, etc., they can not be recycled, with a little, then a little less.
- Q:What is a one-time energy
- Primary energy, also known as natural energy, refers to the use of natural resources that have not been changed or changed. Such as coal, crude oil, natural gas, water, wind energy, solar energy, ocean energy, tidal energy, geothermal energy, natural uranium, etc.. Primary energy is divided into renewable energy and non renewable energy, the former refers to the repeated generation of natural energy, the latter with a little less, mainly all kinds of fossil fuels, nuclear fuel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range