Features of Carrara Marble Slabs Price For Wholesale
2. residental and commercial projects
Advantages of Carrara Marble Slabs Price For Wholesale
1. direct quarry
2. wide range of colors, red, cream, yellow, red, green, gray, brown, black, white etc
3. tile, small slab, big slab, cut-to-size, sink, countertop, shower tray etc
4. very competitive prices with good prices
5. excellent package & timely delivery
In this presentation, you will find our new investing white marble quarry. We call it imperial white marble. They are availble in big slabs, tiles, balustrade, railing, mosaics etc.
- Q:How to distinguish slate and sandstone ?
- Sandstone is a sedimentary rock, mainly composed of grit cement, which sand content is greater than 50%
- Q:Is the slate rock similar to slate? Or shale?
- The difference between the slate and the slate is that the latter has obvious stratified cleavage
- Q:What are the methods for the production of slate formation?
- (Usually, the direction and tendency are in the default plane parallel to the ground) There are two ways to represent the formation:
- Q:Sandstone and slate which quality is better
- If it is volcanic ash sedimentary rocks, and deposition time has been hundreds of millions of years, certainly not bad.
- Q:Where is the main distribution area of slate?
- V. Shaanxi produced black slate but the output is relatively low, high freight.
- Q:Limestone, granite, shale, slate generally distributed in what landform it?
- Shale is distributed in lakes and rivers and valleys, and shale is formed in marine continental shelf, and shale often contains fossils of ancient flora and fauna.
- Q:What is the price of the decorative slate market?
- the greater the price the higher the price, the thicker the higher the price and so on
- Q:Slate, phyllite, schist, gneiss, what is the petrological characteristics
- Often fine grain scale crystal structure, particle size is less than 0.1 mm, in the film surface often small wrinkle structure
- Q:What is the slate formation?
- The direction of the strata and the horizontal plane is the direction of the strata, and the direction of the strata is the direction of the strata, which can be represented by two azimuths of 180 °, such as NE30 ° and SW210 °
- Q:Gravel, shale, slate, what are the characteristics
- Such as the northern Tangshan Sinian system at the bottom of the Great Wall of the quartzite conglomerate
We would like to explore the possibilities of working with esteemed companies as you. We are looking for stable business partners that are also interested in establishing fruitful cooperation for long-term business.Should you have any inquiries or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We sincerely welcome your emails / faxes for any enquiries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% North America
20.00% Western Europe
11.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Trade Mark Registration Certificate;Member of Xiamen Stone Commercial Chamber
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range