Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
Carpets Soft Shaggy Flower Styled Customized
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:What is the name of the mat laid under the office carpet?
- There is generally a layer of sponge pad or rubber pad or pearl cotton pad beneath carpet. Diamond carpet does not need a mat uunder it, directly sticked on the ground by glue.
- Q:What material of the office carpet is better?
- it is danger to children' respiratory system, because the wool loss rate is too high and the color fastness is not enough, so if you let it go, you will find lots of wool on your hands. you could let it natural drying. actually you'd best ask for someone who know the carpet well to help you select qualities. the most simple method to identify the quality is to get the color pictures respectively with color software and use PHOTOSHOP to open them. . The other is the degree of color fading of the carpet. you just care about the pattern, but some patterns are difficult to wash, and if there is a family member with a history of allergies, you'd better not use carpet having silky texture, and then cook it in boiling water for 30 minutes. In general, the carpet costs high and very difficult to clean, what's more, it is easy to fade. Basically like this, three color value totaled more than 30, adn fluctuate up and down. the price is also very expensive. acrylic fiber carpet is the easiest to clean, but you should think carefully if there are more than 10 acrylic fiber. the carpet wool loss rate is an important indicator to choose a carpet, because the protein will be oxidizing decoloration after a long time exposure in the air. Take photos under the same conditions, taking a photo with the camera without sunlight and adequate lighting. processing is very trouble. compiled carpet is the most suitable for ordinary families. you need to be careful when you buy, seizing the wool and wrenching it with your hand, seeing if it is easy to loose. the wooly carpet is the best.
- Q:What is the specific practice of the new laying carpet?
- Use special steel nails to nail mound layer and carpet into the concrete floor. 1 Unfixed laying carpet, coat adhesive along four sides. The ground is tiled the carpet. This laying has the following three ways, planishing is ok, laid to the required position, select the upper floating 5-10mm thick carpet, amount of glue is 0.05 kg per square meter. Put 20mm * 30MM or 10mm * 25MM wood mound layer around carpet: Put a 100mm wide strip of linen in carpet seams, amount of glue is 0.8 kilograms per square meter. If you want to double the carpet. The three fixed carpet method, or spread to the wall. If the carpet needs to be connected. The hook fixation method; it can cover the whole room, away from the wall around 20mm, coat with adhesive, you can also do local pave, then align at, lay 5mm thick rubber foam carpet liner; also can use adhesive to coat into some 1 meters square box in the ground, then lay carpet on it. The width of hook is about 25mm or so. 2 fixed laying: The paste method, put the carpet hanging on the hook, before laying the carpet, it needs to splice seams neatly, the width of gumming is 100-150mm. This method is to use steel nails to install batten with hook in the room surrounded by the ground . The layering fixing method. The method of the seam between the carpet and the carpet is that the laying of the carpet mainly has two kinds of fixed and non fixed. Paste the carpet and a leveling layer, this is more suitable for room decoration which not often change room
- Q:Can carpet be laid on floor?
- Certainly. The wooden floor with carpet laying will not noly improve overall quality, but also can make a room appear warm and sweet. Thick carpet in the bedroom in winter allows you to sit on the floor with bare foot; the rug in front of the sofa of the living room just perfectly plays a decorative role. The reason for laying carpet on floor is that of course floor is good, but it will give people a sense of rejection becaues of its coolness, and floor appears naked, with a soft carpet of color and strong texture, brings a quiet, comfortable feeling of life quality. The whole bedroom is covered with delicate soft light colored wool carpets. The carpets mix together with the walls, so as to expand the space. Soft and comfortable bedroom can make people relaxed, off the hard day and tension.
- Q:Can carpet be laid in the kitchen?
- The best is a one-time, otherwise it is difficult to handle too much cooking fumes, it may be dirty
- Q:How to do if the carpet is stained with stool?
- If you can not find a good way to clean it: Step one: Use water absorbent towel to repeatedly rub (water absorbent towels are sold in supermarket, sticked on the brush added with water to brush until it is clean; step two, such as OMO: Spray perfume on that part (if you have no perfume, then I'd like to give you a more operational advice. (this must be repeated several times before the bubble is totally removed) step three: Use the hair dryer to dry that part. Step four, until it almost half dry, that kind of towel that can dry hair is also a good choice): Use good quality washing powder
- Q:can chemical fiber carpet be mopped?
- yes, but shaking the dust on the carpet is enough, or wash it thoroughly!
- Q:how to lay a carpet on the iron sheet In the winter?
- Brush a layer of cement slurry, to prevent slipping. And finally lay the carpet.
- Q:What kind of carpets are better for hotel?
- Q:What kind of carpets are there? What material of the office carpet is better?
- Blankets are divided into four categories by material: 1 pure woolen blanket: Pure wollen blanket is made by quality cotton wool, it is elastic and shinny and a kind of high-class decoration materials which is suitable for high-class guest room, hall and stage. 2 blended blanket: Blended blanket is a kind of decoration material consisted of wool and various blended fiber, so its price is lower, but the usability is improved. it has increased 5 times in abrasion resistance and decorative property is just below the pure blanket , and it is cheaper. 3 chemical fiber blanket: The chemical fiber blanket is called the composite fiber blanket, made by tufting and woven composite fiber. it is elastic and cheaper and has good wear resistance which are suitable for buildings surface construction. 4. plastic blanket: Plastic blanket is made by the even mixing of PVC resin, plasticizer and other auxiliary materials. plastic carpet is colorful,comfortable and durable, but it is easy to burn and self extinguishing, fear to be wet. plastic blanket is suitable for hotels, shopping malls and residential water stage; plastic blankets is also suitable for bathroom because it is waterproof, preventing skid. if you ask what kind of blanket is better, well, in fact each blanket has its own advantages. what kind of blanket you should buy should depend on the comprehensive evaluation , the cost performance and the needs of decoration.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range