Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
Carpets Hand Hooked Flower Styled Popular
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:how to lay a carpet on the iron sheet In the winter?
- Carpet paving generally has two methods, one is the simple paving method, sticking the carpet on the ground with adhesive directly, which is also known as B pavement; another way is to put a layer of rubber or foam cushion on the ground, and then pave the carpet above it, and fix the carpet with nailing strips installed around the edge of the carpet, splicing places need to use hot tape to bond together, this approach is called A pavement. Before laying the carpet, you should first clean the surface of the ground. Such as the wood floors, the loose or broken floor should be repaired first. If pave on the cement floor, the sunken and carina should be patched and chiseled .. If the cement ground is easy to be damp, you can brush the cold primer oil first or lay a layer of asphalt paper. design the pave scheme before laying. if the carpet needs splicing, you should place it in an inconspicuous place or to the seam that is not easy to suffer harm. it should have 1 mm gap around the wall. pay attention to the direction of the wool while splicing in order to avoid cromatic aberration. hammer concrete steel nails on the ground around the walls... All the nails should be slightly inclined to walls, it means stick the carpet on the ground with adhesive, in splicing place, chisel the carpet. if carpet needs to be spliced. If pave on the cement floor,
- Q:Is diluted vinegar and baking soda bad for carpet?
- Apple okorder.com/
- Q:How to get new stock carpet for my car?
- I okorder.com/... I checked through most of the info pages and then I called up ACC and Newark to get more info. I ended up buying the ACC carpet because they had the color and material I liked the best. ============
- You should wear slippers. :p
- Q:Question about hardwoods under our carpet?
- After having just removed the carpeting in my house, I can tell you this: if they put a subfloor on top of hardwood, there was something wrong with the hardwood. It is not necessary in order to lay carpet. Padding and tack boards are all that are needed--which really don't ruin the hardwood. (You may want to fill a few nail holes from the tack strips.) Lots of houses have hardwood that is only finished around the edges--if you pull up the subfloor and find unfinished board flooring, that's one reason they laid the subfloor. Another reason might be that there was bad damage to the hardwood which made it uneven. A finished hardwood floor rarely needs subfloor for carpeting unless it is damaged or otherwise totally unusable as hardwood flooring. Since your house was built in 1955, it could have very badly damaged floors. There is only one way to check that--pull up the carpet in a corner, and the subfloor under that--and check. If the floors are not damaged, then the only damage will be from nail holes--which can be filled, sanded and revarnished.
- Q:who can i call to clean persian and oriental rugs?
- Go okorder.com., to locate a certified carpet/upholstery cleaner in your part of the country. If they do not clean wool area rugs they may recommend someone who does. I hope they are not full of pet/dog urine. Some dogs will mark their territory on a wool rug as they sense another animal in the area. Being stupid, they mistake the wool scent for another dog instead of sheep.You can locate specialty wool cleaners in most large metropolitan cities.
- Q:Similar rug? (original from pbteen)?
- try the flea markets. or street markets, i'm sure they have them where you are. they have rugs very similar to those. flea markets are like a box of choco-lates, you nevva know whatcha gonna get!
- Q:How do you clean the stubborn stains on the carpet in a simple way?
- Sometimes do not care will be coffee, coke or juice sprinkled on the carpet, this small stains, dry cloth or paper for the first time, dry, then use vinegar wet dry cloth, wipe pat on the stains. The dirt on the carpet can be wiped out more than a few times. The broken glass pieces with your hands, chunks with a broom and a fine particles with gummed paper, or with a damp cotton stick, and then get the balcony will shake shake debris.
- Q:Are these carpet beetles?
- Yes. I definitely think that those are carpet beetles. I had a similar situation in my room where I stored a lot of old clothes and old items, and I found small fuzzy insects. I found these tips online on a recommended website... - Ensuring that your clothes receive fresh air and occasional sunlight will help prevent carpet beetle infestations. - Keeping expensive clothes encased in plastic is a great way to avoid carpet beetles from destroying your clothes. - If you suspect carpet beetles in your closet, wash all clothes in soapy hot water. - Spreading boric acid powders on the carpet and furniture can also help get rid of carpet beetles. - Still seeing carpet beetles around your home? Call in a professional pest exterminator and have them gone today!
- Q:Anyone dye their carpet themselves with rented carpet cleaner?
- I suggest investing in getting a professional to come out and dye your carpet. Try using yahoo's directory to find a carpet business in your area that won't take your money.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range