Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
Carpets Flower Styled Hand Hooked Popular
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:what to do with my pink rugs.?
- You can use the rugs as an accent to some jewel or brighter tones, like blue or green, or you can subdue them and use them with taupes or there are some really nice brown/reds out this year that you could use and it would be trendy, or you could use soft colours and blend them in. Or you could use plain white on the walls and make it very cool with greys and blacks and a tiny bit of pink accent along with whatever other colour you might like to tie it all together. Don't despair, you can make it work and look awesome!
- Q:Remove urine smell in carpet 10 points?
- We have always had good luck with Nature's Miracle. I know they have it at PetSmart but I would assume they sell it in a variety of stores. If the carpet is dry now you can get a few big boxes of baking soda and sprinkle it over the carpet, let it work for a few days and then heavy vacuum. It is cheap so spread on a good thick coat of it.
- Q:what would remove residue from vinyl tiles on carpet?
- My feeling is you'll have to get new carpet. You're basically going to have to saturate the carpet repeatedly with solvent and rub it with old towels to soften and absorb the adhesive. Carpeting has a tendency to 'wick down' moisture, so if you soften the glue it will want to go down further into the carpet rather than wipe off. Depending on the thickness and height of the pile, and how much adhesive is stuck to the fibers, you may be doing a lot of work for nothing. Solvents you can use would include stuff like Goo Gone, however it will take a lot to get the adhesive off, and that will get expensive. You can also use paint thinner or turpentine, but the fumes may be too much unless you can close off the room, and the smell will linger. Either way, you'd best not light a match in that room for a while, and the solvents could also cause the adhesive under the carpet to fail.
- Q:What's a good cure for rug burns?
- Aloe vera should help speed up the healing, polysporn should work too.
- Q:bleached carpet!! HELP!!?
- When the person we had come over and feed the cats cleaned up a fur ball she used the only thing she could find, comet dishwasher detergent with bleach. I saved a remnant when they installed the carpet and had somebody splice it in but it still didn't look right. Actually the maintenance guys there might know just the trick. But most of the time people don't get their deposit back unless it's in better condition than when you moved in (if documented on move in) was my experience. You could call or see a professional cleaning or janitorial service and ask if they could help you out with some tips and some types of dyes to use. You could buy a carpet sample that is similar for a buck or two and experiment on it, buy a couple fabric dyes but don't make it worse than it already is. This has huge potential for disaster so be super careful, a professional would be better.
- Q:How do I secure a bath rug on the floor from slipping?
- No, that plastic securing stuff is great. Cut it a little bit smaller than the rug to keep it safely tucked under and it won't be exposed to water, therefore it won't mildew.
- Q:How to deep clean carpets without renting a steam cleaner?
- Wall okorder.com. Get an estimate and then save up until you have enough to pay the technician. Rental machines and Bissel's, as well as Hoovers, are mere toys compared to a professional's equipment. Ask the technician for tips on how to keep your carpet clean from day to day. Stay away from the gimmick powders on the market as they will do nothing but clog up your carpet as well as your vacuum cleaner.
- Q:How do I attach rugs on top of a carpet? My house is carpeted; my rugs will not stay in place on the carpets.?
- You can buy a rug grip from most mass merchandisers (like Wal-Mart). It is a square or sheet of flexible plastic or rubber that provides traction for the rug on top of the carpet. The more traffic the rug gets, the larger the sheet of grippy stuff should be. It might look like the thicker foam sheets that you might use in cabinets to cushion dishes -- I have used that product to keep small rugs from traveling. Tape isn't designed to hold carpet to carpet -- you'll leave sticky stuff all over the carpet, rip out fibers, and ruin the whole thing. Nails down into the floor (through the carpet) aren't good, either, as they often cause the rug to stretch and finally tear.
- Q:What carpet is good for office?
- A color don't want to spend,
- Q:How to classify the carpet? What are the performance requirements?
- Secondly, tufted carpet is widely used in places for frequent stampede, for example theaters usually use it. with a strong family style is unique, but the flame retardant, and silk carpet: Modern style with a geometric pattern, carpets in the market are mainly modern style carpet, cut velvet carpet and nylon carpet. Woven carpets is the kind of carpet that apply handmade carpet process into the mechanized production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range