Introduction of Carpet Cleaning&Floor Waxing Machine FB-2017B/MF-10
1.2-in-1 Foam&Water Tank
2.Carpet cleaning & Marble waxing
Description of Carpet Cleaning&Floor Waxing Machine FB-2017B/MF-10
FB-2017B/MF-10 is the unique cleaning machine oversea with multiple functions:
Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning-Wet Scrubbing - Stripping - Buffing - Shampooing - Wood Treatment – Crystallization
Exclusive Advantages of Carpet Cleaning&Floor Waxing Machine FB-2017B/MF-10
FB-2017B/MF-10 owns multi-purpose and cost efficient machine which is adaptable to many different cleaning tasks. It is available full range of accessories.
2.Ergonomics and Newtonian Mechanics
Its best working conditions of eccentric motor design, anatomically formed grip, adjustable handle bar height, balance and low vibration, low noise level, soft start characteristics improve the productivity.
It can be operated, transported and stored by an adjustable hand bar, a removable weight and a foldable handle. Its simplicity characteristics make it easy of use.
Its balance and low vibration make extensively range of single disc, 15KG annular aggravating block and 2HP power, which can be addition to the function of crystallization polishing.
Solution tank, Annular aggravating block (15KG), Aluminum alloy disc (4KG), Polishing Disc, Floor Scrub Brush, Carpet Brush.
Technical data of Carpet Cleaning&Floor Waxing Machine FB-2017B/MF-10
Power 2.0 HP
Water Pump 56W
Rotate Speed 150RPM
Vacuum Pump 50L/min
Polishing Pad Diameter 17"
Tank Capacity 10L
Power Cord Length 12M
- Q:What are the construction principles and raw materials of tempered glass?
- Tempered glass is the two processing product of flat glass. The processing of toughened glass can be divided into physical toughening method and chemical toughening method. Physical toughened glass is also called tempered tempered glass. It is the ordinary flat glass in heating furnace heated to the softening temperature close to the glass (600 DEG C), the internal stress of the self deformation is eliminated, and then removed from the glass furnace, with long nozzle high pressure cold air blowing glass on both sides, the rapid and uniform cooling to room temperature, well tempered glass can be made. This kind of glass in the internal and external tension compression stress state, once the local damage occurs, the stress release, the glass is broken into small pieces, these small pieces no sharp edges, not easy to hurt. In the production of tempered glass, the most influential factor on the quality of the product is how to make the glass form a larger and uniform internal stress. But the greatest impact on yield is how to prevent cracking and deformation.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- Polypropylene reinforced by glass fiber, mechanical properties, creep resistance and dimensional stability can be improved,.PP-GF30T has a good low-temperature resistance and high impact strength, PP-GF30 heat resistance
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Organic glass is made of polymer materials, which belongs to engineering plastics, PS material is polystyrene board, tempered glass is the glass rapid heating and cooling. The price should be obtained after the glass is the most expensive, followed by PS, organic glass is the most expensive, but after two the advantage is not broken.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:The difference between natural crystal and crystal glass, merits and demerits!
- Crystal glass according to PBO (lead oxide) content is divided into high (24%PBO and above), medium (18%PBO), low (12%-16%PBO) three grades. Grading standards are similar to gold. International standard crystal glass is 24%PBO, so merchants will also call this class "24K"". If you go to buy, say some similar "jargon", the other party will feel that you are more adept, encountered illegal businesses, nor dare to fool you.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- Because experiments require high temperatures, heating, freezing, and many complex processes of chemical reactions,
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Preparation processA, device debugging. First, carefully check the equipment operation and work site is normal, especially to carefully check the resin curing agent for two-component pump is clogging, the ratio between whether to meet the design requirements; to ensure the lining, winding, trimming, stripping and other equipment operation stability and accuracy;B, cleaning mold. Mold surface without pit, dust, debris and other attachments, the mold should be smooth surface, there is a problem in time to repair and maintenance;C and wrapped polyester film. For the convenience of pipeline release, with 1 layers of polyester film in the mold surface film, lap width of 1 ~ 2 cm, the thickness is between 40um. For the film without damage, no fold, both sides are smooth and clean. The quality of the film meets the requirements of GB 13950-1992.
- Q:Which brand of thermos cup is safe, double glass is not really glass, there is no other add, affect health?
- Double glass also called light industrial glass, raw materials for high boron silicon has a high heat resistance, the main production of glass teapot, coffee cup, cup, cup of hot water, there are many domestic manufacturers.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing world -class cleaning equipment and rotational moulding . we have benefited from the 100 years of experiences in cleaning equipment production. In the present time of fast science and technical innovation, we shall work hard and carry on the spirit of ceaseless creation. If you need any help, please do not hesitate let us know!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range