· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: field lifting,rescue operations and station,port,warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 12000Kgs
· Rated Lifting Moment: 30TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 12000Kgs
· Max. Lifting Height: 16.8
· Span: 6
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: SQ1204
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: One Year
· color: yellow,blue,red,white
Packaging & Delivery
package by pallet and wooden box, for container loading
3.CAMC brand chassis
4.New Brand directly from factory
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 12Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:Should women be allowed to operate power machinery?
- well, every so often i am allowed to use the kitchen things, but mainly my man likes me to operate the feminine things like the chainsaw, air compressor and weed whacker. i guess it all depends on what turns you guys on, but it figures that he's always wanting me to use them when i have some nagging to do, he says that he can hear me better that way and he says yes dear after every sentence. he swears that the instruction manuals say that i gotta wear my low cut top and no bra, but it doesn't make any sense to me, because i never saw him read one.
- Q:Undergraduate engineering machinery major to learn what software ah?
- Different schools have different teaching plans, so elective courses may be different, but the major courses are the same.
- Q:Capital resources include buildings and machinery. true or false?
- True and false, depends on your business and what you need to perform business. If you have a farm your capital resources would be your barn, silo and thresher. These same resources would not be same for a trucker whose resources would be a truck, trucker log and fuel. It really depends on what you need to do business.
- Q:what kind of farming machinery did i find?
- Not sure maybe a sail reaper
- Q:I want to import some machinery from a foreign country. How do I find out if the seller is legitimate?
- You could: - Speak to the seller on the phone and ask them some questions. If they are reasonably helpful and knowledgeable then this might provide you with some reassurance. - Search on Google for the company name, or the company name + problems, scam, etc, to see if anyone has reported any problems. If anyone has been ripped off in a big way, there is a good chance their story will be posted somewhere on the internet. - There are specialist internet forums / message boards for all sorts of industries and professions on the internet. Google for them and you may be able to find some specialists who are qualified to give you specific advice or who know about the company in question. - Make a small order first and see if it works out.
- Q:Construction Machinery Help?
- no sorry.
- Q:What are the best ways to work your abs and pecs?
- you know the drill. sit ups. crunches. stuff like that.
- Q:Can anyone identify this mining machinery?
- It looks like a winch, driven by an electric motor. It could have been used for hoisting material via a vertical shaft, or for pulling tram cars.
- Q:Do surgeons really operate on heavy machinery?
- sure, fat people need surgery too!!
- Q:What is the difference between auxiliary machinery and ancilliary machineries?
- Auxiliary would be like a pump or power generator, ancilliary would be more like drill press in the mechanics shop, one is needed to service the other, or another example would be the automatic potato peeler in the mess would be ancilliary
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range