Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- The middle of the steel pipe is hollow, and the round steel is solid. When compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube has the same flexural strength and torsion strengthLight weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as oil drilling pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- The model does not mean the size of the different edges and sizes of the same model. Therefore, the width, the edge and the thickness of the angle iron should be filled out in the contract and other documents, so as not to be indicated by the model alone. Standard Specification for hot-rolled equal angle iron is 2#-20#. The angle iron can be made up of different force components according to the different structure, and can also be used as the connecting piece between the components. Widely used in a variety of architectural and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, towers, hoisting and conveying machinery, ships, industrial furnace, reaction tower, container frame and warehouse.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.Elbow is a common connecting pipe used in plumbing and heating. It is used for the connection of the bend of pipe, and is used to change the direction of pipe.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN250 is the nominal diameter, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 273mm, the thickness is above 6.5mm.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe's inner wall, outer wall, section, cross section can not see the weld seam. Because seamless steel pipe is a molding product, no late roll pressure, welding and other processes. No section, inner wall, outer wall or section, as long as there is weld, it is not seamless steel tube. The inner wall can not see the outer wall of welding seam, but it can be seen that the weld products are fake or polished goods. Some products can not be seen without friction and have weld seams on the outside wall. They are seamless treated steel tubes and are polished goods. The price is much different from the real seamless steel tube. Some bad wounding, confusing concepts, earn illegal profits.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range