Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Concentricity: seamless tube manufacturing process is the temperature of 2200 degrees F in stainless steel billet stamping a hole, at this high temperature, tool steel by stamping and drawing become soft and spiral form from the hole. Thus, the wall thickness of the pipeline is uneven and the eccentricity is high. Thus ASTM allows seamless pipe wall thickness ratio of the wall thickness difference of seamed tube. Through the seamed tube cold rolling plate precision (per roll width is 4-5 feet) made. These cold rolled plates usually have a maximum wall thickness of 0.002 inches. The steel plate is cut into a width of PI D, in which D is the outer diameter of the pipe. Tube wall thickness tolerance is very small, and the entire circumference of the wall thickness is very uniform.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- 1 inches =25.4 mm;4 inches =101.6 mm;The specification of steel pipe is usually nominal size;
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The nut body and the junction box are connected at one end by adopting metric fine tooth thread, and the pipe is connected with the pipe, and one end is the same as the straight pipe joint (direct). Withhold the box joint points inside and outside teeth two. The diameter of straight pipe joint is divided into 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Metric tons are metric units and China adopts metric system, so what we Chinese usually say "ton" means "metric ton", which can be regarded as "metric ton"1 metric tons (tonne/metric ton) = 1000 kg1 tons = 1000 kg1 kg = 1000 grams
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- The welded steel pipe can be divided into thin-wall steel tube, ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel tube according to the thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube. "DN25" means the inner diameter of the steel pipe is 25MM.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- 1. open panel inspection: after the steel plate is opened, the product line is entered, and the ultrasonic examination of the whole plate is carried out first.2., flat milling: through the anvil machine to make the original coiled steel flat, and then through the milling machine on the edge of the steel plate two sides milling, so as to achieve the required plate width, plate edge parallelism and groove shape.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Fastener warranty information should be complete, enter the site should be carried out after re sampling technology, performance shall be in accordance with provisions of the "GB15831" steel pipe scaffold fastener, before use should be individually selected, cracks, deformation, bolt slide wire is strictly prohibited.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Yes, after painting, I usually touch hands and paint off in 2 years or so
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range