Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- The embedded steel pipe 6*2SC100 refers to a welded steel pipe with 2 pipe thicknesses of 6mm and a diameter of 100mm. SC pipe means welded steel pipe. Embedment means pre installation (burial).
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, fastener is the connection between steel pipe and steel pipe, and its form has three kinds, namely right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt fastener
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- According to the end of the pipe can be divided into light pipe and wire tubeThe tube can be divided into ordinary tube and special thread tube
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel.Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.1) according to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and easy to cut structural steel three categories, carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine manufacturing structural steel two kinds;(2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel;(3) according to deoxidization methods, they can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);(4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%);(5) according to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur, higher), high quality carbon steel (low phosphorus and sulfur) and high quality steel (lower phosphorus and sulfur) and super quality steel.Description: the carbon content in general carbon steel is higher, the hardness is higher, the strength is higher, but the plasticity is lower.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. Polyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC), it is obviously impossible to steel, we often say that iron and steel, the steel must be the main component of iron, Fe, inorganic. And PVC, polyvinyl chloride, is an organic substance. Therefore, PVC can not be called steel, and PVC constitutes a large number of substances, not confined to the pipe type.
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper and copper tube size is too large, argon welder welding, DC argon arc welding machine, of course, when DC argon arc welding welding belongs to welding, argon arc welding of brass with Wei Odin 204S welding, the argon arc welding wire for gas welding is not brass wire, this concept must be clear, the wire diameter of 2 80-120A, welding current parameters, if the copper thickness is relatively thick, with a red copper welding after welding preheating in advance.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Visual inspection: some basic parameters are checked by professional technicians.6. ultrasonic inspection: 100% inspection of inner and outer weld seam and parent material on both sides of weld seam.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range