Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- The material of rolling seamless tube is round tube blank, and the billet is processed by cutting machine to grow about 1 meters, and sent to the furnace by conveyor belt. The billets are heated into a furnace and the temperature is about 1200 degrees celsius. The fuel is hydrogen or acetylene. The temperature control in the furnace is a key problem. When the round billet is released, it should be punched through the pressure piercer. The most common punching machine is a cone roll piercer, which has high production efficiency, good product quality, large perforation and expanding diameter, and can be used in various steel grades. After the perforation, the round tube blank has been successively rolled, rolled or squeezed by three rollers.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe is made of Steel No. 10-20. It is of high quality carbon structural steelWelded steel pipe is usually welded by Q235 steel plate
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- It's pressure levelThe design pressure (P) of pressure vessel is divided into four pressure levels: low voltage, medium pressure, high pressure and extra high pressure:(1) low voltage: Code L, 0.1MPa is less than or equal to p<1.6MPa(2) MP: Code M, 1.6MPa is less than or equal to p<10.0MPa(3) high voltage: Code H, 10.0MPa is less than or equal to p<100.0MPa(4) high voltage: Code U, P = 100.0MPa
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral tube called spiral steel tube or spiral welded pipe, the low carbon steel or low alloy structural steel strips in a helical line certain angle (called forming angle) rolled into a tube, then the tube welding seam made up, it can be used in narrow strip production of large diameter steel pipe. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Seamless pipe hot rolling, cold rolling, cold drawn three kinds. Among them, the amount of hot rolling, the largest quantity, the price is relatively cheap. Precision, roughness, mechanical properties, cold drawn and cold rolled are better. Of course, the specific use of your requirements, not expensive
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube is lighter in strength and is an economical section steel when the flexural strength and torsion strength are the same.Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing circular parts, can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Sort by connectionThe connection way of steel pipe can be divided into: light pipe (pipe end without thread) and wire tube (Guan Duan with thread).The tube can be divided into ordinary tube and end tube.Thickening of the tube can also be divided into: extra thick (with external thread), internal thickening (with internal thread) and inside and outside thickening (with internal and external thread) and other vehicle wire tube.The wire tube can also be divided into ordinary cylinder or taper thread and special thread.In addition, according to user needs, wire tubes are generally equipped with pipe delivery.Plating characteristicsAccording to the characteristics of surface coated steel pipe can be divided into: Clarinet (not coated) and coating tube.The coating tubes include galvanized pipes, aluminium plated tubes, chrome plated pipes, aluminized tubes and other alloy layers.The coating tube has an outer coating tube, an inner coating tube and an inner and outer coating pipe. The commonly used coatings are plastics, epoxy resins, coal tar, epoxy resins, and various glass based anticorrosive coatings. Galvanized pipe is divided into KBG pipe, JDG pipe, threaded pipe, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range