Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Galvanized parts are nonferrous metals, ferrous metals are black, all metal adhesion is poor;
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Natural nobility, if the quality and the degree of firmness, is the simple steel cloth cabinet is the best. However, because the texture of wood wardrobe, solid wood wood may be used after deformation.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 1, from the dimension accuracy above, cold-rolled steel pipe size is good, high precision2. from the outward appearance, the surface of cold-rolled steel pipe is bright, and the surface of hot rolled steel pipe has obvious oxide skin or red rust
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Test: cracking carbon steel pipe in addition to eddy current testing, but also to do ultrasonic testing, and liquid carbon steel tubes are generally only eddy current testing.
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- The material of rolling seamless tube is round tube blank, and the billet is processed by cutting machine to grow about 1 meters, and sent to the furnace by conveyor belt. The billets are heated into a furnace and the temperature is about 1200 degrees celsius. The fuel is hydrogen or acetylene. The temperature control in the furnace is a key problem. When the round billet is released, it should be punched through the pressure piercer. The most common punching machine is a cone roll piercer, which has high production efficiency, good product quality, large perforation and expanding diameter, and can be used in various steel grades. After the perforation, the round tube blank has been successively rolled, rolled or squeezed by three rollers.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20#: low carbon steel seamless steel pipe, carbon steel is generally divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel three, 45# steel in carbon steel, low carbon steel is lower than 45#, 45# is higher than that of high carbon steel, seamless steel pipe, such as no special requirements, using 20# seamless steel tube. 20# seamless steel pipe material is 20# steel, the strength is slightly higher than 15#, very little quenching, no temper brittleness. Cold plastic deformation and for bending, rolling, bending and hammer arch processing, arc welding and contact welding welding performance is good, when the thickness is small, prone to strict requirement of shape crack or complex shape parts. The cold or normalizing state of the cutting process is better than that of the annealed one. It is generally used to make workpieces with little stress and high toughness.
- Q:Are there specifications for scaffold steel pipe with 48mm * 3.2mm?
- Previously used steel pipe GB 51*3.0mm, the latest national standard JGJ130-2001 stipulates that the use of steel pipe for construction projects need to be 48*3.5mm specifications, the wall thickness should be 3.5mm square for qualified products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range