Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- SHS stands for thin-walled square steel tubes in the structure and represents the self ignition ceramic composite steel tube in the material
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe is made of Steel No. 10-20. It is of high quality carbon structural steelWelded steel pipe is usually welded by Q235 steel plate
- Q:Can galvanized steel tubes simmer?
- Galvanized steel pipe can simmer bending.Is a set of bending bending bending die, no matter what kind of equipment, most are used in pipe, mainly used for oil and gas, infusion, more plays an important role in aircraft and engine.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- You can refer to the ASME B31.10, such as the requirements for the SA106GRB seamless steel tube outer diameter of 168.3 x 7.11, specifications can be marked as NPS6 SCH40 SMLS, the real mark should include pressure steel pipe factory name or trademark, and the material level, specifications, standards, wall number, batch number, pressure test (if any), NDE detection (if any)
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First, clean the surface of the object to be sprayed (pay attention to whether or not to paint off, which is the key):Remove rust stains, oil and so on, when spraying, the nozzle and spray the best distance is 20cm, should be two times forming, first thin spray again, dry, and then spray second times, this is more uniform, and not easy to hang
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40, refers to the diameter of 40mm, that is, an inch and a half, there are welded pipe and galvanized pipe,Ordinary wall thickness 3.5mm wt 3.84kg/mThicken 4.25mm weight 4.58kg/m
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- JB/T4709 recommends H10MnSi, but H10MnSi allows a lower value of strength of 430MPa, which does not match the parent material. I think American Standard is selected according to the selection of welding wire ER70S-6 GB ER50-6 wire can guarantee the equivalent strength of parent materials, and Si, Mn content can also guarantee the deoxidation effect, the weld joint is not easy to produce pores.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range