Description of Carbon Steel Fiber:
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber is used as a replacement for traditional reinforcement in various concrete applications. With slitsheet steel fibers you can limit micro-cracking, expect excellent concrete strength and lower cost
APPLICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
ADVANTAGE of Carbon Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber
Tensile strength (Mpa)
20kgor 25kg / bag
- Q:need help with cement floor repair.?
- Best to have the concrete removed and replaces, but this we be costly. answerman3 answer is the cheaper way to go, but you should saw or grind the cracks before filling.
- Q:Building materials sales company operating license business scope how to write
- (Except for dangerous goods), building waterproofing materials, cement products, industrial products, industrial products and other materials, according to their own specific business business, the following is a detailed business scope: construction company business scope: building materials, supplies, stainless steel products, aluminum products, chemical raw materials and products Insulation and anti-corrosion coatings, thermal insulation materials, waterproof leak-proof materials, pipes, valves and so on.
- Q:What are the parameters of G class cement?
- Cached - Similar pages
- Q:Carpet~Cement Question?
- There is a company called UGL (United Gilsonite Laboratories) that makes paint products specifically for concrete. Many of them are moisture barriers and some are designed for floors. I work in hardware/paint and a lot of my customers go with UGL's products because concrete is what they are designed for. I am sure there are other brands that offer the same qualities, but UGL is the one I am familiar with. Stop in to your local hardware store and someone in the paint department will probably be able to assist you. Hope this helps.
- Q:What is the difference between cement, mortar, and concrete?
- Difference Between Mortar And Concrete
- Q:Was there concrete/cement in the 1880s-1890s?
- Uh oh. She forgot the Romans in her History of concrete. Their concrete work is still standing. :) But I liked the story. I know you asked about the 1800's, but if you are also interested in Roman (cementitious) concrete history, here's an interesting site from the University of Santa Barbara: id-archserve.ucsb.edu/arthistory/...
- Q:which good one hydraulic cement can fix basement between gap and wall leak?
- Fast Plug is one that I have used and it works very well
- Q:how do you build a subfloor on a cement slab?
- The current building codes frown on any concrete to wood direct contact due to the way concrete holds water. This can cause rot and mold. You might want to incorporate backer board (the cement board that you buy at hardware stores that is 3 ft by 5 ft). Some backer boards are treated or made out of special materials to withstand the water.
- Q:My satellite was installed today & the pole is in cement. I want to know how long before the cement sets?
- also depends on the air temp.the hotter it is the quicker it will dry
- Q:Egypt cement price ?
- 420 lee for ton
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range