Description of Carbon Steel Fiber:
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber is used as a replacement for traditional reinforcement in various concrete applications. With slitsheet steel fibers you can limit micro-cracking, expect excellent concrete strength and lower cost
APPLICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
ADVANTAGE of Carbon Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber
Tensile strength (Mpa)
20kgor 25kg / bag
- Q:joining cement backerboard with drywall?
- use the same nylon joint tape and the thinset that you used on the other joints of the backerboard. aplly the thinset as smooth as possible. when it dry you can apply a layer of drywall joint compound over the thinset. you dont have to over lap the tile over the joint. after the drywall compound dries, sand and finish like the rest of the drywall
- Q:How to permanently get rid of the cement residue on new cement garage floor?
- Muriatic acid is commonly used to clean concrete. Read and heed ALL of the safety warnings on the bottle. Full face shield, long heavy duty rubber gloves, don't skip anything. The acid is nasty stuff. But it will do the job. Just follow the directions on the bottle for mixing and use. You can get it at any hardware or big box store. Alan
- Q:Current rates for cement,steels,tiles,workers fee?
- sophisticated thing lookup at yahoo and bing that can help
- Q:How long does it take cement to eat wood?
- cement does not eat wood water sits in the hole you cemented and rots the wood
- Q:Is it safe to get into a cement well pit under your house during a tornado?
- If it's the only spot you have to go, I guess it will have to do. The problem is that your floor is the roof to your hide out. The tornado could lift the flooring since it wouldn't be cement but rather wood, correct? Unless you have a house built differently than everyone else. If you live in an area prone to tornados or are petrified of them (like me)...get yourself somewhere better to hide. What about creating your own dugout in the ground next to your house or getting one of those tornado shelters put into your house. I saw them on tv, they are all cement with a really strong metal-type door. Saw this guy's house ripped apart but he survived cause he was inside. INCREDIBLE.
- Q:How do I stop sweating cement floors?
- There a difference between hydrostatic pressure and moisture in the air causing the dampness. Hydrostatic pressure comes from below ( as Don said) and of course the other is in the air, which can be removed w/ a dehumidifier. The other , I haven t heard of anything that will really stop this. Other than basic landscaping to shed water away and to have your cement floor perimeter cut open and drainage tile installed. To find out which one is your problem, dry off an area of the cement w/ a fan and tape( duct tape) a 1ft x1ft pc of foil on to the cement . Leave for 24 hrs, and if you have a lot of moisture after that, chances are your getting water from under the slab. No flooring , other than ceramic flooring, should ever be put on this type of cement w/ this problem. You ll waste your money. GL
- Q:Can my cat carry asbestos if she goes on my cement bonded asbestos roof?
- Undamaged asbestos that is bonded into cement tiles, typically pose as a low risk to public health, but still a risk. Evidence, using electron microscopes, show that asbestos cement products release fibres into the air under normal wear and tear conditions. A 1980 study showed that asbestos was found in the air within 20 inches of a 17-year-old weathered asbestos cement tile. It is 10Xs higher than 100 meters (328 feet or 33 yards) from the same wall. Blue and Brown asbestos are generally considered to be more deadly than White asbestos. Also, outdoor cats lives are shortened by 2/3% then an indoor cat and vet expenses are higher due to diseases, fights, accidents, poisons, stranger mistreatments, traps, etc. situations that the cats may get into. Good luck!
- Q:How to repair a cement/stone stair.?
- I use 3 parts of Portland cement to 2 parts of sand for such a repair. First take and clean out the area of all loose materials and then coat it with a coat of Latex paint. Then mix the Portland and sand dry, then add to about a gallon of the mixture a 1/4 cut of that latex paint, add water to suit giving a consistency of tooth paste. Fill the hole, let it sit for at least 2 hours, then scrape it neatly with a trowel, leveling it. This bond with the latex is about the best around, better that any sort of stuff sold at Lowes or Home Depot. Our local hardware store has Portland cement in 10# bags so you dont have to go out and get a 100# bag. Buy your bagged sand right there too. DO NOT use the premix stuff ( sand and cement) in a bag, simply not enough Portland in that stuff and a sure way to have a failure of this patch.
- Q:What do you fill a hole in the wall with cement or with putty? And does cement come already mixed?
- You can buy stuff to do the job.Ask at your hardware store,they will know exactly what you need.
- Q:which good one hydraulic cement can fix basement between gap and wall leak?
- hydraulic cements are almost all the same, it's the elastomeric coating you put on after that will keep the moisture out.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range