Description of Carbon Steel Fiber:
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber is used as a replacement for traditional reinforcement in various concrete applications. With slitsheet steel fibers you can limit micro-cracking, expect excellent concrete strength and lower cost
APPLICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
ADVANTAGE of Carbon Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber
Tensile strength (Mpa)
20kgor 25kg / bag
- Q:what dise cemented mean ?
- No,,,, cemented is a natural occurrence where sands and or gravels ly mixed together under ground and slowly become cemented together over a long time period to become a solid mass. What he described above is how to make cement.
- Q:is it illegal to write in wet cement?
- If caught it could be classed as vandalism and they could Try press changes. But if its your cement then no it's not Illegal as it's Yours. The least thing people want is for their newly layed cement to spell someones name lol Gotta admit though.. It's Tempting isnt it Hahahaha
- Q:What three substances are mixed with cement to make concrete?
- Sand, Gravel and Water
- Q:Knowing that cement is the powder that makes concrete, would i say a cement drive way or concrete drive way?
- Cement is the common term for Portland Cement. That is the powder you speak of. Cement is the main ingredient in Concrete. Concrete's main 2 ingredients are Portland Cement and an aggregate, such a river stones other such small rocks and pebbles. Your driveway can be either cement or concrete. Depends on what is in the mix. If you don't see small stones or pebbles, then you very well may have a cement driveway. Of course, that is more expensive than concrete. The stone aggregate in concrete is there as a cheaper filler, though it is just as strong (in some cases, stronger), than 100% cement.
- Q:How can I get cat urine smell out of cement floor?
- Oil based sealer or oil based paint. Maybe you'll get luck enough to find a 5 gallon bucket of returned paint at your local box store for very cheap. It's not like the color is going to count.
- Q:My friend punched a cement column and...?
- Hell yes, he could have bruided his hand. He could have broken his hand! If you are not trained in First Aid, don't bother, you could do more harm that good trying to treat him (and in most US States, persons not trained in First Aid that render same are liable for damages they do). If he thinks he needs medical treatment (and he very well may, depending on how HARD he hit the column. Now, could he have ruptured a major blood vessel? Unlikely, but if he is concerned, he should go either to a local clinic, or the local Hospital. Drawback is, if the two of you are minors, he'll require his parent's signature/approval for the treatment...and it likely won't be too inexpensive. Good Luck!
- Q:Looking for ideas on pouring a cement bartop?
- Buy one of those How-To books at the front of Lowe's or Home Despot.
- Q:cement and concrete as composite?
- concrete is made up of portland cement and aggregate (sand, gravel and rocks) and you add water in certain ratios.
- Q:Which of the two (cement industry or automobile industry) would most likely advertise and why?
- Well, you basically answered this question on your own. The automobile industry would most likely advertise because their products are differentiated and so advertising would be more beneficial compared to advertising an undifferentiated product.
- Q:How does cement work?
- its made of puppy tears, the strongest of all building materials...and reebar is usefull
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range