Description of Carbon Steel Fiber:
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber is used as a replacement for traditional reinforcement in various concrete applications. With slitsheet steel fibers you can limit micro-cracking, expect excellent concrete strength and lower cost
APPLICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
ADVANTAGE of Carbon Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber
Tensile strength (Mpa)
20kgor 25kg / bag
- Q:What are the cement models, what are the general buildings on the use of cement?
- Portland cement strength grades are divided into 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R, 62..62.5R six grades. Ordinary Portland cement strength and other snails to touch the burglary Du Guizhen enlightenment score is divided into 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R four grades. Slag Portland cement, volcanic ash Portland cement, fly ash Portland cement, composite Portland cement strength grade is divided into 32..32.5R, 42..42.5R, 52..52.5R six grades.
- Q:What glue, epoxy or cement to use for High pressure Sch-80 PVC pressure pipe?
- I like Oatey brand Regular clear Advanced cement for PVC. Use a PVC primer first which is usually purple let dry then using the applicator supplied in the can of cement apply a thin even layer to the outside of the pipe and then to the inside of the fitting. Working time is around 30-45 seconds. Insert the pipe into the fitting than give it a half turn. Using excessive amounts of cement is not better. The even layer you have applied will be evenly distributed with the turn of the fitting. GL
- Q:Rubber cement on acrylic paint?
- You will want to use an oil-based paint if it is going to be outside. If it will be inside, then you can use either latex or acrylic. Acrylic will last longer, though. So, I think you are on the right track.
- Q:would the three elements which make up cement ever come together to form cement naturally?
- There is no proof of cement occuring naturally.The chemistry of cement is very complex.The problem comes in the manufacture of the clinker. The raw mixture for cement is heated in a kiln to a temperature of about 1500 degree Celcius to produce clinkers and that is not possible in nature to regulate that temperature.This temperature has to be introduced wisely otherwise temperatures lower than this will produce cement of poor adhering quality and temperature higher than the required temperature might give glass instead of cement.Moreover, exposure to water decreases reactivity of cement.In nature this cannot be achieved due to rainfalls and moisture in air.
- Q:curing cement with a sprinkler?
- the concrete is only to be watered for a short time just to get the top wet this is done so it does not dry out to quickly in hot weather which will cause it to crack. You have most likely watered it enough
- Q:Is cement or dirt better for installing a wooden fence post?
- cement is much better, but it wont look as good as just putting it in the dirt. I had a fence at my old house, and we put the fence deep enough in the ground that it never decided to lean, it was very sturdy, and looked really nice. so i would recomend dirt, but cemment would work better if your not planning on putting it very deep in the ground.
- Q:Best Stain for Cement Patio?
- you don't stain cement you paint it!! that is why you are having to redo it every year. cement does not absorb things paint is thicker and will stick to the cement.
- Q:My birds' tomb out of white cement?
- You must love your pets very much to make them a nice place for burial. How do you feel about painting the tomb? If you paint the white cement tomb you will not smell any odor and it should stop the erosion of the cement. A good paint to try is Kilz. They have a line of paints and primers that offer superior coverage, mildew resistance and tough stain and odor blocking. I am sorry for your loss. I hope this helps.
- Q:What is Rietveld method &its application in cement industry?
- The Rietveld method uses a powder sample instead of a large single crystal to determine crystal structure by X-Ray Diffraction. This is important in the cement industry because cement is a powder and not crystals of any size. This is useful in determining the quality of the product and adjusting burning conditions in real time. Several different software packages have been developed for this technique.
- Q:how to get rubber cement of the front of a picture?
- Rubber cement eraser. Its useful for just such an occasion. It looks a bit like French Toast.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range