Carbon Mild Steel Square Bar in Best Sale High Quality
Technique: Hot Rolled
Chemical Composition: C, Si, Mn, P, S, (B)
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
Delivery: delivery on time
Type: steel square bar
Steel billet / Square steel/ Steel square bar
3SP/PS, 5SP/PS, Q195, Q235,
Q255, Q275, 20MnSi etc.
Hot rolled, Continuous casting and rolling
50*50mm ~ 160*160mm
Loose packing, in bundle
T/T, L/C at sight, Usance L/C
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF
FIO, FILO, FLT
Third party inspection accepted
15-30 days, according to the quantity
carbon structural steel, wire rod, rod, deformed bars,
profile steel, machine parts, and steel moulds etc .
Customized service is available
(for sizes,length and chemical components etc.).
Datas for Steel Grade:
Why choose us:
1. More than 10 years experience in this industry
2. 100,000 tons exporting per month
3. Professional foreign trade team
4. OEM&ODM capacity
5. High quality assured & competitive price
6. Try our best to meet your needs & save your budget
7. Very popular in Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid-East and South America etc.
8. VIP membership system, first time customers and long-term cooperation customers can get extra discount on some products.
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- There is also an ordinary steel sheet drilling method: steel plate carburizing, quenching treatment, to achieve high hardness.
- Q:Excuse me, what's the difference between cold rolled steel plate and hot plate in steel plate?
- In general, cold rolled steel has better strength, hot rolled steel plate has better ductility. The general thickness of cold rolled is relatively small, can have a larger thickness. Cold rolled steel plate surface quality, appearance and dimensional accuracy than the hot plate, and the thickness of the product right rolling thin to about 0.18mm, so it is popular for. The acceptance of the products, can ask professional personage.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:Steel plate pile length, adjacent two steel plate pile joints should be staggered what position?
- If the joint in the same position, such as 9+9m then need to stagger joint position,Avoid stress in one position that results in joint fracture and deformation risk.
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Galvanized steel is mainly antiseptic, and he has no fire protection
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- The difference is that an ordinary steel plate is painted with antirust paint and one is made of stainless steelThe same is true of steel, steel and steelIt's essentially different
- Q:What's the difference between steel plate 20 and Q235 steel plate?
- 20 is a high-quality carbon structural steel, Q235 is carbon structural steel, and steel 20 is higher than Q235.According to the application of the situation, the two kinds of steel generally in the load is not large, the requirements are not high can be exchanged
- Q:Are lead contained in galvanized steel plates and plain steel plates?
- Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel.
- Q:What is the width of carbon steel coil and the width of stainless steel coil, one is 1250 and the other is 1219?
- But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
- Q:Larson steel sheet pile and what is the difference between the hot cold
- The difference between cold bending and hot rolling is different from the name of the manufacturing process.Therefore, the wall thickness of cold-formed steel sheet piles is the same, and the wall thickness of hot rolled steel is different from different parts, and the nozzle can be made thick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range