high strcture;comparatively nice rubber-reinforcing and abrasion-resistant ability in the series of N200
Technical Data Sheet:
Product Name: N234
It is also known as medium super abrasion furnace black. It is frequently used furnace with higher structure, whose abrasion resistance is between super abrasion furnace black and high abrasion furnace black. The product is used in truck tire and other rubber products, where high strength and high abrasion resistance are required.
DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
Compressed DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
CTAB surface area (10³m²/kg)
Nitrogen surface area (10³m²/kg)
Tint strength %
Pour density (kg/m³)
Heating loss % ≤
Ash content % ≤
45μm residue on sieve % ≤
300% stress at definite elongation MPa ≥
Unit Dimension (cm)
Folded Packing Dimension (cm)
Storage & Transportation:
Storage:Keep in dry and well-ventilated place, protect from moisture and sharp objects, separate from oxide.
Transportation: With pallet, coating, protect from rain, sun and sharp objects, separate from other articles.
- Q:how do catalysts work?
- A catalyst acts on one material to activate it towards reaction with another material that it would not otherwise spontaneously react with (it lowers the reaction's activation barrier). For instance, the 2 paperclips may not want to react with each other, but if the paper attaches to one, it becomes more reactive and it will now clip onto the other paperclip. The catalyst then leaves (paper is detached) which is called catalyst regeneration, which goes on to activate another molecule in the same fashion. A common example is using Lewis acid catalysts to activate carbonyls by coordinating to the oxygen so that the the carbon becomes more electrophilic for attack by some nucleophile.
- Q:Is the catalyst in the chemical reaction better?
- If the concentration of the liquid is too low, then the catalyst is also ineffective
- Q:What is the similarity between enzymes and general chemical catalysts?
- (1) The enzyme is the same in many respects as a biocatalyst and a general catalyst, such as a small amount and a high catalytic efficiency. As with the general catalyst, the enzyme can only change the rate of chemical reaction and does not change the equilibrium of the chemical reaction It is possible to catalyze the activation of a large number of substrates in a short time and to reflect the high efficiency of enzyme catalysis.The enzyme can reduce the activation energy of the reaction (activation) (△ G) during the reaction, but the reaction rate is accelerated and the reaction time is reduced, but the equilibrium constant is not changed. (2) However, the enzyme is a biological macromolecule (1) Enzyme-catalyzed high efficiency: The catalytic effect of the catalyst can increase the reaction rate by 10 ^ 6 ~ 10 ^ 12 times, which is at least several times higher than that of the conventional catalyst. (2) The enzyme catalyst Highly specificity: including specificity of response, substrate specificity, chirality specificity, geometric specificity, etc., that an enzyme can only act on a certain class or a specific substance. Bond, ester bond, peptide bond and so on can be catalyzed by acid-base hydrolysis, but the hydrolysis of these chemical bonds are different, respectively, the corresponding glycosidase, esterase and peptidase, that is, they were specific (3) enzymatic reaction conditions are mild: enzymatic reaction is generally carried out in aqueous solution of pH = 5 ~ 8, the reaction temperature range is 20 ~ 40 ℃
- Q:What is the standard for the storage of flammable and explosive chemicals now?
- First, the basic requirements of classification of storage Dangerous goods, variety, complex performance, storage, in accordance with the zoning, classification, sub-section of the principle of special storage, set the number, set the number of fixed warehouses, fixed staff (four) custody. Small warehouses should be classified, divided, sub-stack storage, the performance of each other, fire fighting different items, dangerous dangerous goods and other general dangerous goods, should be stored separately.
- Q:Will the catalyst change the reaction rate in the chemical reaction?
- Many of the catalysts are specific in varying degrees, and when added to the chemical reaction system that it can catalyze, it must change the rate of chemical reaction, and of course both positively and negatively catalyzed. Chemical reaction rate, it can not be called a catalyst.
- Q:Question about catalysts?
- A catalyst works for either the reactants or the product in a given reaction. If it works for the reactants then the activation site on the enzyme, for example, will only fit on the reactants. If a catalyst is added to a reaction in which it catalyzes the back-reaction, or it aids the products, then the reaction will be reversed. i don't think a catalyst could work for both the reactants and products in one reaction because it wouldn't really be a catalyst anymore; it wouldn't make the rxn progress any faster since it would be canceling out itself by aiding both the reactants and the products. I think this is what you are asking, if not please post more details. I hope I didn't confuse you even more!
- Q:MnO2: catalyst?
- A catalyst changes the RATE of a reaction, not the products. So, yes, you get the same products without the catalyst as you do with the catalyst.
- Q:How do enzymes / catalysts in biology and chemistry in high school stage give different feelings?
- But let's not say that there is no enzyme or catalyst, the reaction can not be carried out. In the process of random collision of a molecule, the occasional jump of 3 meters is also possible, but the probability is low. From the macro point of view, is the reaction rate is low. So what rate, catalyst, or what xxx let high school teacher how to say, chemical catalysis and enzyme catalysis of the fundamental principles are the same, so you go to college to understand.
- Q:Chemical reaction plus catalyst on the △ H no effect
- Since the addition of the catalyst only accelerates the reaction process and does not have an effect on the reaction product and the reactants
- Q:Related to the issue of chemical catalysts, experts into the !!!
- There are bubbles produced
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range