high strcture;comparatively nice rubber-reinforcing and abrasion-resistant ability in the series of N200
Technical Data Sheet:
Product Name: N234
It is also known as medium super abrasion furnace black. It is frequently used furnace with higher structure, whose abrasion resistance is between super abrasion furnace black and high abrasion furnace black. The product is used in truck tire and other rubber products, where high strength and high abrasion resistance are required.
DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
Compressed DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
CTAB surface area (10³m²/kg)
Nitrogen surface area (10³m²/kg)
Tint strength %
Pour density (kg/m³)
Heating loss % ≤
Ash content % ≤
45μm residue on sieve % ≤
300% stress at definite elongation MPa ≥
Unit Dimension (cm)
Folded Packing Dimension (cm)
Storage & Transportation:
Storage:Keep in dry and well-ventilated place, protect from moisture and sharp objects, separate from oxide.
Transportation: With pallet, coating, protect from rain, sun and sharp objects, separate from other articles.
- Q:Brief introduction of enzyme as biocatalyst and general chemical catalyst and its personality
- enzyme inactivation (4) enzyme activity can be timely and effective regulation (5) the role of the enzyme conditions are more moderate (6) most of the enzyme (1) the catalytic efficiency is very high (2) Of the catalytic activity is often associated with coenzymes, auxiliary or metal ions, and some enzyme activity also need RNA as a cofactor Caixing, such as telomerase
- Q:Why the catalyst after the chemical reaction of its quality and chemical properties unchanged
- The catalyst is only a catalytic role, not directly involved in the reaction, the current principle of its role is not clear
- Q:Nitrogen and hydrogen in the role of high temperature and pressure catalyst to generate ammonia chemical equation
- N2 + 3H2 = catalyst, high temperature and high pressure = 2NH3
- Q:Chemical catalyst system baa?
- Can speed up or slow down the reaction rate without participating in the reaction of the material
- Q:What is the nature of the chemical catalyst?
- Different reactions have different catalysts, mainly catalyzed, to speed up the reaction rate
- Q:Can chemical reaction limits be changed by catalyst or other methods?
- No, the catalyst can only speed up the chemical reaction, but can not change the chemical limit.
- Q:What is the direction of the chemistry of the material chemistry?
- Generally in the chemical plant to do engineering design engineers, the past few years, science and engineering graduates generally do not worry about work.
- Q:Why are enzymes classified as organic catalysts?
- A catalyst is a compound that participates in and increases the rate of a chemical reaction without being chemically altered itself. These reactions can be anything from inorganic reactions in fuel cells facilitated by metal catalysts, to the breakdown of glucose in cells by a series of biological catalysts. Biological catalysts operate in biological systems made up of organic molecules (and are made up of organic molecules themselves - mostly carbon)... thus it's logical to think of enzymes as organic catalysts.
- Q:Chemistry is often said that the catalyst can change the material reaction rate
- The rate is related to the concentration of matter, the velocity is physically, is the vector, has the direction
- Q:A biological catalyst or a chemical reaction facilitator is know as a/an?
- I was always taught that it was something best learned by putting forth a bit of effort, reading a bit and embedding the info in your brain so you will remember it always. Just me I guess.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range