high strcture;comparatively nice rubber-reinforcing and abrasion-resistant ability in the series of N200
Technical Data Sheet:
Product Name: N234
It is also known as medium super abrasion furnace black. It is frequently used furnace with higher structure, whose abrasion resistance is between super abrasion furnace black and high abrasion furnace black. The product is used in truck tire and other rubber products, where high strength and high abrasion resistance are required.
DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
Compressed DBP absorption (10-5m³/kg)
CTAB surface area (10³m²/kg)
Nitrogen surface area (10³m²/kg)
Tint strength %
Pour density (kg/m³)
Heating loss % ≤
Ash content % ≤
45μm residue on sieve % ≤
300% stress at definite elongation MPa ≥
Unit Dimension (cm)
Folded Packing Dimension (cm)
Storage & Transportation:
Storage:Keep in dry and well-ventilated place, protect from moisture and sharp objects, separate from oxide.
Transportation: With pallet, coating, protect from rain, sun and sharp objects, separate from other articles.
- Q:What is the maximum impact of the chemical reaction rate?
- The catalyst certainly affects the most
- Q:Please help - question about catalysts !?
- they reduce the activation energy of a specific chemical reaction, which in turn reduces the temperature at which a reaction will occur at any significant rate (and therefore fuel costs) while generally making the reaction occur faster. In general, if you can catalyze a reaction, you can get away with using less robust equipment because you don't need as much energy.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the catalyst in the catalytic reaction?
- The role of the catalyst in the chemical reaction is to change the rate of chemical reaction, and its own quality and chemical properties do not change.
- Q:Can manganese dioxide do any catalyst for chemical reactions?
- The catalyst is involved in the reaction during the reaction and is reduced to the original composition after the reaction is completed. For example: heating decomposition of potassium permanganate when adding potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate decomposition process, potassium permanganate is involved in the reaction, the specific way is not clear. And finally appeared with potassium permanganate. Reaction before and after the catalyst morphology changes, particles become powder, powder particles and so on.
- Q:High school chemistry, catalyst activation energy map
- Catalytic reaction is the reaction of the first reaction with the catalyst or attached to the catalyst to form intermediates, and then further reaction to produce products and catalysts, so the amount of catalyst in theory is the same! The activation of these two processes can be reduced! So there will be two peaks! Can be simplified as a peak!
- Q:Why can the catalyst change the chemical reaction rate?
- Change the course of the reaction
- Q:What is the catalyst for high chemistry?
- Concentrated sulfuric acid, NI, barium bromide, copper or silver
- Q:A biological catalyst or a chemical reaction facilitator is know as a/an?
- organic and organic catalyst is called ENZYME. A chemical reaction facilitator is called Catalyst A organic and organic molecule that aids enzimes paintings is called Cofactor despite if it extremely is metallic or coenzyme if its organic and organic in foundation.
- Q:The chemical reaction equation of methanol heating and oxygen in the presence of catalyst
- 2CH3OH + O2 === 2HCHO + 2H2O
- Q:What about the chemical reaction of the catalyst if there is no catalyst?
- Slow response or no reaction
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range