Order On-line Tracking
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Specifications ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
as seen on TV dehumidifying egg
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Feature ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Great for small rooms or areas and offices.
2. Capillary effect of advanced ceramic technology moisture from the surrounding space.
3. Absorbed characteristic of SiO2 in Egg adsorbs about 60cc to 80cc of moisture.
4. Wetness indicator is situated on either side of the Egg holder.
5. Indicator will change from blue(Dry) to Pink(wet)
6. Once fully wet, you will notice difference in weight.
7. To regenerate, place Egg in a Microwave Oven on Mid Heat for about 10 minutes, and egg is ready.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ How to use ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Double usage: Has the function of dehumidifier and decoration.
2. Cordless design: No electricity needed, can be used anywhere.
3. Moisture level indication: Color changing indicator to indicate the level of moisture adsorption
4.If the humidity indicator on the sides of the egg is BLUE (dry),the egg is ready for use
5.IF he humidity indicator on the sides of the egg is PINK (wet), the egg needs to be re-activated.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Application ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1.Wardrobes, Pantries, Bathrooms.
2.Book Cases, Linen closets
3.Camping & Sporting Equipment, Boats, Tackle,
4.Camera bags, Photo & Craft Storage
5.Pianos & other Musical Equipment
6.Electronic & Electrical Equipment, (great behind TV and computer)
7.Leather Goods, Jewellery, Shoes
8.Storage Boxes, Document storage
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Advantage ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1.Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2.OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design .
3.Good Service : We treat clients as friend.
4.Good Quality :We have strict quality control system
5.Good reputation in the market.
6.Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder (Long Contract).
Q 1.Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for
Q 2: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There
will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to
Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q 3: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one
that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec.,
toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used;
coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|