1.Structure of Description
This machinary is for cans welding work, if you need more information, pls check specification below.
2. Main Features
Steady and high quality
Good experience for export work
For the surface, Plate uniform in thickness,uniform and smooth
Welding Machinary for tin cans
Linear rate of welding
Applicable can diameter
Applicable can height
Seam welding landing
seam point distance
Applicable copper wire diameter
Compressed air consumption
Pressure of compressed air
|Automatic earlug welding machine|| |
|Application range||all round cans|
|Motor power:||dia150-176mm & dia 220-290mm|
|Cooling water:||≥0.3Mpa 8-10L/min|
Do you have some other line?
Yes, we have .
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- There are PLC control ah, if it is fully automatic, then ask the quality of sealing ah, it is best to let manufacturers give you a live demonstration, the soft power depends on the size of the factory, ah, after-sales service ah!
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging machinery are as follows:
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Well, yesBut the vacuum packaging machines used for different product sizes are different
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Different conceptsCompression molding refers to hot forming: mainly for thermoplastic materials (sheet), the use of hot forming machine, Blister molding, I think it should also be considered as a branch of hot stamping, vacuum or high-pressure gas will be used to assist. Hot pressing sheet forming a relatively small depth, relatively simple structure, low precision products, such as packaging materials, plastic pallets, plates in the dishes and so on. There are also forming plate pressing molding (lamination)
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping machinery should have rolling, holding, brushing, packaging machinery, bagging, weighing, sealing.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- If automated packaging, it depends on the factory situation, should not be from the user groups to start. If a small class of cosmetics do, then he will not say to buy a more than ten thousand or hundreds of thousands of automated equipment to pack ah. Automatic packing machine is certainly need a certain amount, a certain basis will be needed, or buy a mechanical automation a month the amount of packaging takes less than one hour, then buy this station automation machinery to do what? So, according to the automatic device, we can not start from the user groups, should be considered from the size of the factory.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Another hot pressing mould pressing needs, blister sealing machine uses a plastic bakelite mold mold, high frequency plastic welding machine is used Aluminum Alloy mold. The size of the mold needs to be determined by blister.
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- 3 ideal speed of the package can reach 70 packs, that is, 70*3 = 210., and now there are 4 packages abroad. But the bags are small.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (3) large variance, indicating that this group of data volatility, variance is small, volatility is relatively stableAnswer: (1) a = x (501+500+503+506+504+506+500+498+497+495), 10=501,B = x (503+504+502+498+499+501+505+497+502+499), 10=501;(2) S2, =1/n[(501-501) 2+ (500-501) 2+... + (495-501) 2]=12.6,S2 B, =1/n[(503-501) 2+ (504-501) 2+... + (499-501) 2]=6.4;(3) a b > S2 dreams S2,The quality of R B packaging machine 10 bags of sweets is relatively stable.Comments on the subject, mainly on the average number, variance calculation, and their significance, the correct memory formula is the key to solving problems
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range