It is single stage suction cantilever centrifugal pumps. It used to deliver corrosive liquid which not containing solid particles and similar to water in viscidity. It featured by wide range of performance, high efficiency, superior standardzation, easy maintenance etc.
- Q:What is the difference between an oil pump and a gear pump?
- The oil pump and the gear pump all play the lubrication role, the engine oil pump is delivers the engine oil each to lubricate the part, but the gear pump is 2 or more gears, when works, gives him the fuel injection
- Q:What's the cause of the indicator light of the car oil pump?
- In turn the ignition key does not start, oil should be light, because the engine lubricating oil channel has not been established in the oil, after the engine starts out as normal, such as after the start of light for the presence of faults, mainly due to the following: A: the oil shortage (more common)Two: the oil pressure switch (oil induction plug) fault (more common); three: oil pressure switch to the instrument between the fault lines exist; four: instrument fault (the possibility is very small: five) lack of lubrication system of internal pressure of the engine (more common) 1: dirty, too engine lubrication system within glioma lead, oil passages, set of filter clogging, so that the system does not establish normal pressure, 2: crankshaft bearing, connecting rod bearing, cam shaft bearing wear too much, resulting in failure to maintain lubrication pressure lubrication system, the machine oil lamps lit, 3: the oil pump internal blockage or too much wear, failed to build enough system oil pressure.The fault lamp is bright, must be timely to repair, did not identify the reasons before the engine will continue to drive the cylinder, crankshaft seizure fault, it must overhaul, to repair does not say, this is absolutely a damage to the engine.
- Q:Why does the engine oil pump need good timing?
- In the gasoline injection system, the fuel pump is an extremely critical component, once the fuel pump fails, the car will have a variety of adverse symptoms.First, the fuel pump failure, what problems will bring to the car?1, the engine can ignite, but can not start2 the fuel pump may leak inside3, excessive noise4, lack of motivation5. When you hesitate, speed upTwo, maintenance suggestions1. Most modern electric fuel pumps for automobiles are installed in the tank. Some vehicle access panels can be removed by replacing the pump without removing the fuel tank.2, tank fuel pumps are submerged in fuel to help them stay cool. The gas will destroy the fuel pump.3, fuel filter replacement fuel pump should be replaced4 fuel filter obstruction or electrical system driving fuel pump problems may cause symptoms similar to a failed fuel pump. The store confirms that the pump is in place before replacing it.5, gasoline is highly flammable. When replacing the fuel pump, the battery should be disconnected and proper safety procedures are provided to avoid fire and personal injury.
- Q:What about the balance shaft of the automobile engine oil pump? How much does it cost to fix?
- Only replacement at about 7-8 or so. Thank you
- Q:SUZUKI motorcycle oil pump is not on the oil, the circuit is not blocked, to replace the oil pump
- Add a bit, the side cover to play sealant, especially the side cover oil circuit edge, otherwise the oil leakage, leakage in the inside, can not see, the oil pressure can not go up.
- Q:What's the use of an oil pump in an automobile engine?
- The function of the oil pump is to send the oil to the friction parts of the engine, so that the engine oil is circulating in the lubrication road to ensure the engine to be well lubricated. The oil pump is mostly gear pump. It consists of gear pump body and so on. When the engine works, the camshaft drives the drive gear of the pump body. The gear swing oil flows along the inner wall of the pump from the oil inlet to the oil outlet, forming a low pressure to generate suction, and the oil in the oil box is sucked into the oil inlet. And the oil at the mouth of the oil more and more, and therefore increased pressure, oil will be pressed to each of the friction parts, the realization of forced lubrication.
- Q:How to change the diesel engine oil pump?
- First of all, you need to release all the oil, disassemble the engine oil pan, remove the oil pump assembly and replace it.The oil pump is the main component in the lubrication system of diesel engine. Its function is to press the engine oil to a certain pressure and force it to the moving surface of the engine parts. The structure of oil pump can be divided into two types: gear type and rotor type. Gear type oil pump is divided into internal gear type and external gear wheel type, generally referred to as gear pump.
- Q:Motor home, in which case, the oil pump will not be able to pump oil
- The oil pump will not work if it breaks down.
- Q:How to judge the good and bad of automobile oil pump?
- Look, noise is too large, pump basically scrapped, two look at oil pressure, oil pressure is too difficult to start
- Q:How do you install the pedal motor pump?
- Apart, remember, where appropriate, hammer Zang Zang. (means gently tapping)
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average