Order On-line Tracking
Calcium Lignosulfonate Water Reducing Agent Powder
Calcium lignosulfonate is a special formulated water reducer admixture based on selected lignosulfonates, which provides
a cost effective solution in enhancing the water reduction without retardation. It is in brownish powder form, with no
Applications Calcium lignosulfonate
prefabricated or fresh concrete construction.
preparation of antifreezing, pump-deliverable water reducing agent.
preparation of different type of water reducing agent.
Meets the requirement
Solid content, %
Water insoluble matter, %
Water reducing rate, %
Features and Benefits Calcium lignosulfonate
1. Improved workability and durability. Higher slump can be achieved without further addition of water.
2. Easier and quicker placing and compaction.
3. Excellent strength performance. The water reduction properties as well as the dispersion characteristic enhance the
strength gained at all ages.
4. Homogeneous concrete with less shrinkage requiring lower pumping pressure.
5. Calcium lignosulfonate Improved plastic concrete properties. Calcium lignosulfonate enables concrete to achieve
internal cohesiveness with improved placement properties. Since having better cohesion, segregation and bleeding will be
6. Retarding without loss in strength (Related to dosage rate).
Dosage and Usage
1. calcium lignosulfonate mixing cement amount of 0.25 to 0.3%.
2. Calcium lignosulfonate is used to improve the efficiency of the water content in concrete mixes, to achieve better
workability without loss of strength or to increase strength without loss of workability. It can be used for pumping, pre-
stressing and structural concrete. The period during which the concrete can be placed is also extended. For use in the
summer, can restrain slump loss, usually with high efficiency water reducing agent compound with use.
Packaging, transport and storage
1, The product comes in the form of powdery. The powdery form is packed in PE/PP woven bags, 25kg/package.
2, keep away from moisture.
3, The product is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-explosive, and can be stored for a long time.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|