Order On-line Tracking
Calcium lignosulfonate is a special formulated water reducer admixture based on selected lignosulfonates, which provides a cost effective solution in enhancing the water reduction without retardation. It is in brownish powder form, with no chloride content.
prefabricated or fresh concrete construction.
preparation of antifreezing, pump-deliverable water reducing agent.
preparation of different type of water reducing agent.
Meets the requirement
Solid content, %
Water insoluble matter, %
Water reducing rate, %
Features and Benefits
1. Improved workability and durability. Higher slump can be achieved without further addition of water.
2. Easier and quicker placing and compaction.
3. Excellent strength performance. The water reduction properties as well as the dispersion characteristic enhance the strength gained at all ages.
4. Homogeneous concrete with less shrinkage requiring lower pumping pressure.
5. Improved plastic concrete properties. Calcium lignosulfonate enables concrete to achieve internal cohesiveness with improved placement properties. Since having better cohesion, segregation and bleeding will be minimized.
6. Retarding without loss in strength (Related to dosage rate).
Dosage and Usage
1. calcium lignosulfonate mixing cement amount of 0.25 to 0.3%.
2. Calcium lignosulfonate is used to improve the efficiency of the water content in concrete mixes, to achieve better workability without loss of strength or to increase strength without loss of workability. It can be used for pumping, pre-stressing and structural concrete. The period during which the concrete can be placed is also extended. For use in the summer, can restrain slump loss, usually with high efficiency water reducing agent compound with use.
Packaging, transport and storage
1, The product comes in the form of powdery. The powdery form is packed in PE/PP woven bags, 25kg/package.
2, keep away from moisture.
3, The product is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-explosive, and can be stored for a long time.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2.Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A: MOQ is 1 TON.
3.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4.Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal
5.Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7.Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9.Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|